Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7513

    Nina. Can you please provide more details?

    Quote Originally Posted by Thatsmytenor  [View Original Post]
    Definitely a lot of makeup helping here. Nice girl but strictly business and the tits were a bit of a disappointment tbh.
    It sounds like you did in fact meetup with her but your report is somewhat vague. Seeing as there's really no reports on her, would you mind providing more details please? Does she only provide outcall, what's the damage, what services were offered, how would you rate her skills?

  2. #7512

    Hailey Kisses

    Quote Originally Posted by BabyLight333  [View Original Post]
    Spoke to her yesterday. Tried to put me through a strenuous vetting process. Asking for my e-mail address, first and last name, 2 phone calls ect: Told her for my troubles I need to see a updated photo. She stated that was a red flag and accused me of being a picture collector. Told her, it's a red flag for me that she will not provide a recent photo of herself and that the pictures she has posted are from 1960. She got upset and hung up.
    That is TOO funny! Yeah, I'd love to see current pictures of her. The consensus here seems to be that the pictures are a solid 15 years old, and she looks older than the average provider then! Can't imagine what she's looking like now!

  3. #7511

    Hailey Kisses

    Quote Originally Posted by Plex10  [View Original Post]
    Anyone partake with this one? Rates are definitely up there.

    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...o/036430980195
    Spoke to her yesterday. Tried to put me through a strenuous vetting process. Asking for my e-mail address, first and last name, 2 phone calls ect: Told her for my troubles I need to see a updated photo. She stated that was a red flag and accused me of being a picture collector. Told her, it's a red flag for me that she will not provide a recent photo of herself and that the pictures she has posted are from 1960. She got upset and hung up.

  4. #7510

    TGTBT is correct

    Quote Originally Posted by Casey9  [View Original Post]
    Lots of chatter about Ninas lately. What about this one? Looks TGTBT.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/54318367/
    Definitely a lot of makeup helping here. Nice girl but strictly business and the tits were a bit of a disappointment tbh.

  5. #7509
    The one time I saw her was about 15 years ago and she had the same pics.

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, she's been around a LONG time! While not giving it a ton of thought, she may have been around longer than any other provider in the local area. As to the pictures, my recollection is that those are the only pictures I've EVER seen of her, I'd bet they are older than 10 years, maybe 15 or more. I'd wager she's well over the 48 years of age she's listing too. Entirely a guess, but I'd say she's probably closer to 55 or 60. And I do not recall having read a single review of her. Between the age of the pictures, the guess of her being rather old for a provider and the rates, I have zero desire to meet with her.

  6. #7508
    Quote Originally Posted by Casey9  [View Original Post]
    Lots of chatter about Ninas lately. What about this one? Looks TGTBT.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/54318367/
    I haven't partaken, but saw her on SA earlier this year. Never made contact, though.

  7. #7507

    Thanks for the input

    Quote Originally Posted by Barolo  [View Original Post]
    She must be 60. The only provider that I think that has been around longer is Leslie / HARLA QUINN on Eros. She has been around 35 yrs is 75 years old.
    Thanks for the input guys. I shot her a quick text inquiring about Qv just curious is she offered in case I felt tempted but no response. O well I would never agree to her asking rates.

  8. #7506
    Quote Originally Posted by Derrty  [View Original Post]
    Gents,

    Any experience with this one? Searched the forum for Sonara but no dice. Has she gone by another name?

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/2107401862

    Thanks!
    She from Kansas City she has reviews on eccie. She's all inclusive. She's has good reviews and bad reviews.

  9. #7505

    Sonara

    Quote Originally Posted by Derrty  [View Original Post]
    Gents,

    Any experience with this one? Searched the forum for Sonara but no dice. Has she gone by another name?

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/2107401862

    Thanks!
    Here's her Trystt link, I think that Trust verfies woman before they are allowed to post, I could be wrong on that though.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sonara

  10. #7504

    Sonara

    Gents,

    Any experience with this one? Searched the forum for Sonara but no dice. Has she gone by another name?

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/2107401862

    Thanks!

  11. #7503

    Sweet tits

    Quote Originally Posted by Casey9  [View Original Post]
    Lots of chatter about Ninas lately. What about this one? Looks TGTBT.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/54318367/
    Her boobs look incredible, TGTBT. I would guess but remain hopeful to read a great report.

  12. #7502
    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, she's been around a LONG time! While not giving it a ton of thought, she may have been around longer than any other provider in the local area. As to the pictures, my recollection is that those are the only pictures I've EVER seen of her, I'd bet they are older than 10 years, maybe 15 or more. I'd wager she's well over the 48 years of age she's listing too. Entirely a guess, but I'd say she's probably closer to 55 or 60. And I do not recall having read a single review of her. Between the age of the pictures, the guess of her being rather old for a provider and the rates, I have zero desire to meet with her.
    She must be 60. The only provider that I think that has been around longer is Leslie / HARLA QUINN on Eros. She has been around 35 yrs is 75 years old.

  13. #7501
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1668

    Harley

    She has been using the same pictures for at least 10 years snd I thought she looked old then.

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, she's been around a LONG time! While not giving it a ton of thought, she may have been around longer than any other provider in the local area. As to the pictures, my recollection is that those are the only pictures I've EVER seen of her, I'd bet they are older than 10 years, maybe 15 or more. I'd wager she's well over the 48 years of age she's listing too. Entirely a guess, but I'd say she's probably closer to 55 or 60. And I do not recall having read a single review of her. Between the age of the pictures, the guess of her being rather old for a provider and the rates, I have zero desire to meet with her.

  14. #7500

    Harley

    Quote Originally Posted by Plex10  [View Original Post]
    Anyone partake with this one? Rates are definitely up there.

    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...o/036430980195
    Quote Originally Posted by Barolo  [View Original Post]
    She has been a pro 25 plus years in Orlando. These are pictures at least 10 years old. I have never partaked, so honestly, I don't know the level of service.
    Yeah, she's been around a LONG time! While not giving it a ton of thought, she may have been around longer than any other provider in the local area. As to the pictures, my recollection is that those are the only pictures I've EVER seen of her, I'd bet they are older than 10 years, maybe 15 or more. I'd wager she's well over the 48 years of age she's listing too. Entirely a guess, but I'd say she's probably closer to 55 or 60. And I do not recall having read a single review of her. Between the age of the pictures, the guess of her being rather old for a provider and the rates, I have zero desire to meet with her.

  15. #7499
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1668

    Nina Sanford / lake mary

    I contacted yesterday, was to only outcall even though ad sad both. Didn't have that available so I didn't pursue any further.

    Stay safe and have fun!

    Quote Originally Posted by Casey9  [View Original Post]
    Lots of chatter about Ninas lately. What about this one? Looks TGTBT.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/54318367/

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape