Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,026 to 5,040 of 7853
-
09-25-20 11:52 #2828Senior Member

Posts: 43Poo, you are not wrong
I have seen her walking many times. I have not considered picking her up even once, even when there were no other options available. I would also advise staying away.
Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-20 09:59 #2827Senior Member

Posts: 168Poo is correct
That is a hard NO.
Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo
[View Original Post]
Stay away.
-
09-25-20 09:52 #2826Senior Member

Posts: 1000If I'm Not Wrong
And I am often not, She is a SW'er from Hillside. I can't remember her name but she has red hair looks good from about 50 yards but when you get up close you can see that there is a reason she's out there.
Originally Posted by PussyDestroyer
[View Original Post]
Poo.
-
09-25-20 09:02 #2825Senior Member

Posts: 200New Waterbury Redhead
Anyone know anything about this new chick advertising on STG?
http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...o/151652432136
-
09-24-20 17:59 #2824Senior Member

Posts: 792Curvy Italian
Met this one a few weeks back at one of the better hotels in waterbury after getting ghosted and the street scene being dead. The pics are accurate she has that white ghetto girl talk but she was pleasant and can carry a convo. She's a bbw and when I seen her I didn't notice any bodily marks of demons although she told me what she inhales to get high and she smelled clean. She's very accomodating asks exactly what you want and does everything with no hesitation. She's worth a try for the guys who like bigger girls every now and then.
http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...1/026904226666
-
09-24-20 07:47 #2823Senior Member

Posts: 2148Dam! Looks good, Thanks for the posting.
Originally Posted by Legecy
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-20 07:06 #2822Senior Member

Posts: 625Watch out
http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...t/079975309433
This one is a scam and will rip you off! Stay safe.
-
09-23-20 21:11 #2821Senior Member

Posts: 2148I'm not sure if I touch that.
Originally Posted by TJ985
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-20 20:25 #2820Senior Member

Posts: 487No luck
Hit her up last month. Twice she responded then nothing. I am intrigued. Nice ass if real.
Originally Posted by MrDsp82
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-20 18:16 #2819Senior Member

Posts: 431Harley
Talked to Harley.
2 an hour and she is near southington. Didn't pull the trigger due to work.
Originally Posted by Leo2830
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-20 09:31 #2818Senior Member

Posts: 219Harley
Interesting, but you're correct, that's a long way from Springfield to Waterbury. I'll definitely be cautious with it.
Originally Posted by AimlessBullIt
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-20 06:39 #2817Senior Member

Posts: 204Saw her posting in Springfield a couple weeks ago. Waterbury seems like kind of a long way to go from there so I'd probably be cautious with it.
Originally Posted by Leo2830
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-20 22:26 #2816Senior Member

Posts: 219Harley
Haven't seen any info on this provider. Any intel will be appreciated.
http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...y/675064643675
-
09-21-20 21:57 #2815Senior Member

Posts: 169Some excellent advice SJ! Fellow mongers should all follow it! Trust has to come with it's limits. We don't trust the girls much, why should we trust their customers more? I'm not saying don't share, just be careful of what you do share.
Originally Posted by SJones330
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-20 12:48 #2814Senior Member

Posts: 82No, you see, what happens is, some of these jealous jerks on this forum read when you post having a good time with one of these chicks, and they book time and jealously tell the girl what you wrote and try to give the girl a good idea of who you are from the details you post. I've had it happen to me several times by these clowns here. They regularly do this, especially to Senior Members. I have realized that I need to watch HOW I decide to include details. Some mongers use it to destroy a good thing you have going with some of these girls. Its all pussy envy really. I say, just watch how you post on the thread. I say share, but share such that these girls can't trace it back to you. Use as much details as conveys your review, but try not to include something that allows her to remember, "oh yeah, I remember him, he was the guy who twirled his dick" or some shit like that. As long as you are careful, they won't be able to know for sure.
Originally Posted by Dickcheney
[View Original Post]
As for mongers here, I trusted someone a while ago, on a website similar to this a long time ago. He acted as if he was my friend. I found this UTR who was letting me smash for pennies on the dollar. He pretended to be my friend, got the info, then told her everything I shared about her. It got me in trouble with her, and I vowed never to give out details about certain things anymore, if it can damage me. We can all be "friends" on here, but don't trust even the most well known monger to not destroy you. We are all anonymous here. To protect yourself, start by not giving these girls any more details than necessary. So even if these chicks pry, they will find nothing, and trust me, 95% of these chicks we see know about this forum. That I can guarantee.












Reply With Quote




