Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,011 to 5,025 of 7845
-
09-26-20 11:47 #2835Senior Member

Posts: 156Kiki
Saw her yesterday afternoon and service was ok but pictures are definitely touched up and much heavier in reality. Easy setup and pleasant enough but would not repeat.
http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...n/372530411118
-
09-26-20 07:16 #2834Senior Member

Posts: 200Saw her this morning
Saw her this morning standing at Hillside and Pine around 5:50am. Also saw Barbie acting weird wearing the same tight shorts as yesterday. She was way down Grove near Bishop across the street from the package store.
Originally Posted by GoForBroke68
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-20 22:04 #2833Senior Member

Posts: 2148I did play around and it only accepts Cashapp. Definitely scammer.
Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-20 21:08 #2832Senior Member

Posts: 2148Lets have some fun
Book some dates and play with them.
Originally Posted by HoserTwo
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-20 18:51 #2831Senior Member

Posts: 304New Red Head Scam Artist
She want's a $50 donation upfront from your cash app. This is the latest scam numerous addicts are using, they don't have to do any work just rip guys off They must work on some guys cause these scams aren't going away I told her that she gave BJ's on Willow for $20 ,now she wants a $50 deposit to see her Right, you'll kiss that $50 good bye Don't do it.
Originally Posted by PussyDestroyer
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-20 18:22 #2830Senior Member

Posts: 792Spanish Lexi
There's so many Lexi's talked about so I'm sorry to add to the confusion. Honestly I don't know why these girls don't think of more unique names to use. Texted this one earlier and she told me she hosts in a residence. Has anyone seen her? Is she safe?
http://hartford.skipthegames.com/fem...e/248355071314
-
09-25-20 15:50 #2829Senior Member

Posts: 356Used to have red orange hair
She is the SW that was wearing that bright red or orange jacket all the time in the spring. She was out ALL the time. I picked her up once and she seemed like a she was weird / paranoid / high so I immediately dropped her off and went on my way. I would pass.
-
09-25-20 11:52 #2828Senior Member

Posts: 43Poo, you are not wrong
I have seen her walking many times. I have not considered picking her up even once, even when there were no other options available. I would also advise staying away.
Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-20 09:59 #2827Senior Member

Posts: 168Poo is correct
That is a hard NO.
Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo
[View Original Post]
Stay away.
-
09-25-20 09:52 #2826Senior Member

Posts: 1000If I'm Not Wrong
And I am often not, She is a SW'er from Hillside. I can't remember her name but she has red hair looks good from about 50 yards but when you get up close you can see that there is a reason she's out there.
Originally Posted by PussyDestroyer
[View Original Post]
Poo.
-
09-25-20 09:02 #2825Senior Member

Posts: 200New Waterbury Redhead
Anyone know anything about this new chick advertising on STG?
http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...o/151652432136
-
09-24-20 17:59 #2824Senior Member

Posts: 792Curvy Italian
Met this one a few weeks back at one of the better hotels in waterbury after getting ghosted and the street scene being dead. The pics are accurate she has that white ghetto girl talk but she was pleasant and can carry a convo. She's a bbw and when I seen her I didn't notice any bodily marks of demons although she told me what she inhales to get high and she smelled clean. She's very accomodating asks exactly what you want and does everything with no hesitation. She's worth a try for the guys who like bigger girls every now and then.
http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...1/026904226666
-
09-24-20 07:47 #2823Senior Member

Posts: 2148Dam! Looks good, Thanks for the posting.
Originally Posted by Legecy
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-20 07:06 #2822Senior Member

Posts: 625Watch out
http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...t/079975309433
This one is a scam and will rip you off! Stay safe.
-
09-23-20 21:11 #2821Senior Member

Posts: 2148I'm not sure if I touch that.
Originally Posted by TJ985
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





