Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 336 of 524 FirstFirst ... 236 286 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 386 436 ... LastLast
Results 5,026 to 5,040 of 7854
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2829

    Used to have red orange hair

    She is the SW that was wearing that bright red or orange jacket all the time in the spring. She was out ALL the time. I picked her up once and she seemed like a she was weird / paranoid / high so I immediately dropped her off and went on my way. I would pass.

  2. #2828

    Poo, you are not wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo  [View Original Post]
    And I am often not, She is a SW'er from Hillside. I can't remember her name but she has red hair looks good from about 50 yards but when you get up close you can see that there is a reason she's out there.

    Poo.
    I have seen her walking many times. I have not considered picking her up even once, even when there were no other options available. I would also advise staying away.

  3. #2827

    Poo is correct

    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo  [View Original Post]
    And I am often not, She is a SW'er from Hillside. I can't remember her name but she has red hair looks good from about 50 yards but when you get up close you can see that there is a reason she's out there.

    Poo.
    That is a hard NO.

    Stay away.

  4. #2826

    If I'm Not Wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by PussyDestroyer  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know anything about this new chick advertising on STG?

    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...o/151652432136
    And I am often not, She is a SW'er from Hillside. I can't remember her name but she has red hair looks good from about 50 yards but when you get up close you can see that there is a reason she's out there.

    Poo.

  5. #2825

    New Waterbury Redhead

    Anyone know anything about this new chick advertising on STG?

    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...o/151652432136

  6. #2824

    Curvy Italian

    Met this one a few weeks back at one of the better hotels in waterbury after getting ghosted and the street scene being dead. The pics are accurate she has that white ghetto girl talk but she was pleasant and can carry a convo. She's a bbw and when I seen her I didn't notice any bodily marks of demons although she told me what she inhales to get high and she smelled clean. She's very accomodating asks exactly what you want and does everything with no hesitation. She's worth a try for the guys who like bigger girls every now and then.

    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...1/026904226666
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails bigcaboose2.jpg‎   bigcaboose.jpg‎  

  7. #2823
    Quote Originally Posted by Legecy  [View Original Post]
    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...t/079975309433

    This one is a scam and will rip you off! Stay safe.
    Dam! Looks good, Thanks for the posting.

  8. #2822

    Watch out

    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...t/079975309433

    This one is a scam and will rip you off! Stay safe.

  9. #2821
    Quote Originally Posted by TJ985  [View Original Post]
    Hit her up last month. Twice she responded then nothing. I am intrigued. Nice ass if real.
    I'm not sure if I touch that.

  10. #2820
    Senior Member


    Posts: 487

    No luck

    Quote Originally Posted by MrDsp82  [View Original Post]
    http://northwest-connecticut.skipthe...i/772703198042

    Anyone try her yet. Red spicy Latina.
    Hit her up last month. Twice she responded then nothing. I am intrigued. Nice ass if real.

  11. #2819

    Harley

    Talked to Harley.

    2 an hour and she is near southington. Didn't pull the trigger due to work.

    Quote Originally Posted by Leo2830  [View Original Post]
    Interesting, but you're correct, that's a long way from Springfield to Waterbury. I'll definitely be cautious with it.

  12. #2818

    Harley

    Quote Originally Posted by AimlessBullIt  [View Original Post]
    Saw her posting in Springfield a couple weeks ago. Waterbury seems like kind of a long way to go from there so I'd probably be cautious with it.
    Interesting, but you're correct, that's a long way from Springfield to Waterbury. I'll definitely be cautious with it.

  13. #2817
    Quote Originally Posted by Leo2830  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen any info on this provider. Any intel will be appreciated.

    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...y/675064643675
    Saw her posting in Springfield a couple weeks ago. Waterbury seems like kind of a long way to go from there so I'd probably be cautious with it.

  14. #2816

    Harley

    Haven't seen any info on this provider. Any intel will be appreciated.

    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...y/675064643675

  15. #2815
    Quote Originally Posted by SJones330  [View Original Post]
    No, you see, what happens is, some of these jealous jerks on this forum read when you post having a good time with one of these chicks, and they book time and jealously tell the girl what you wrote and try to give the girl a good idea of who you are from the details you post. I've had it happen to me several times by these clowns here. They regularly do this, especially to Senior Members. I have realized that I need to watch HOW I decide to include details. Some mongers use it to destroy a good thing you have going with some of these girls. Its all pussy envy really. I say, just watch how you post on the thread. I say share, but share such that these girls can't trace it back to you. Use as much details as conveys your review, but try not to include something that allows her to remember, "oh yeah, I remember him, he was the guy who twirled his dick" or some shit like that. As long as you are careful, they won't be able to know for sure.

    As for mongers here, I trusted someone a while ago, on a website similar to this a long time ago. He acted as if he was my friend. I found this UTR who was letting me smash for pennies on the dollar. He pretended to be my friend, got the info, then told her everything I shared about her. It got me in trouble with her, and I vowed never to give out details about certain things anymore, if it can damage me. We can all be "friends" on here, but don't trust even the most well known monger to not destroy you. We are all anonymous here. To protect yourself, start by not giving these girls any more details than necessary. So even if these chicks pry, they will find nothing, and trust me, 95% of these chicks we see know about this forum. That I can guarantee.
    Some excellent advice SJ! Fellow mongers should all follow it! Trust has to come with it's limits. We don't trust the girls much, why should we trust their customers more? I'm not saying don't share, just be careful of what you do share.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape