Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,141 to 19,155 of 37369
-
09-24-20 15:49 #18229Senior Member

Posts: 80Worth while?
I was wondering what was on the menu? How old would you say she is?
Originally Posted by Embalm209
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-20 15:46 #18228Senior Member

Posts: 80Strange Conversation
She did provide good BBJCIM but I didn't get the sense that FS was on the table. You also have to deal with the strange amount of talking.
Originally Posted by TheluckyKind
[View Original Post]
A good experience for the value.
-
09-24-20 15:40 #18227Senior Member

Posts: 80Assume same for Carla?
I am assuming it is the same options with Carla?
Originally Posted by Gozno69
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-20 14:32 #18226Regular Member

Posts: 7Tiffany
I have heard so much about the famous Tiffany and I am intrigued. Give me a summary if you don't mind. Whats the typical total damage with her? Do they take walkins at Saigon or require an appointment?
Originally Posted by JamieGreek2019
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-20 13:48 #18225Senior Member

Posts: 108Carla
Carla has a flat. 8 or 1. 0 for her hour massage with HE then if you want more, a lackluster BBBJ, it's an additional. 8 for the hour.
Originally Posted by TheluckyKind
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-20 13:30 #18224Senior Member

Posts: 94Asian Health. Troy
TOFTT. Damn good massage, but legit.
-
09-24-20 12:08 #18223Senior Member

Posts: 264Van dyke south of 21 mile on west side.
Originally Posted by Wiskey71
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-20 09:39 #18222Senior Member

Posts: 33Day Spa Shelby Twp
Heard a few say open and not open. Anybody have the location of Day Spa in Shelby so I can confirm and report?
-
09-24-20 07:20 #18221Senior Member

Posts: 479Pretty sexy blond
Avoid, I have seen her, she was 35 20 years ago. Not the popo.
Originally Posted by SandersNut
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-20 06:16 #18220Senior Member

Posts: 82Jennifer In Westland
I've been trying to set up an app with Jen but it's seems oddly impossible I'm not sure if she's high volume or not. Exchange a couple of texts but when I ask I want to set up an app she goes MIA. Any suggestions?
-
09-24-20 02:02 #18219Senior Member

Posts: 39Not insinuating that they don't (most are way more open than these American handshake princesses and their prices are always better). Just looking for a change of pace and find the whole Jackson vs Detroit disparity odd.
Originally Posted by HeeJung47
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-20 18:17 #18218Senior Member

Posts: 124I wouldn't worry
I think you are worrying too much.
They came in in front of you and had not left yet.
They do take care of their regulars.
Originally Posted by RandoJoe
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-20 18:00 #18217Senior Member

Posts: 124A lot of reviews on her.
Most reports don't say avoid. They say that they would not repeat.
I have not seen her but a few seniors shared their dream.
Not really good at massage, lasts 15 to 20 minutes. Then down to business. Excellent HE. Nothing else available. And much older than advertised.
Nobody said they were disappointed.
Invest your 45 minutes and give a report.
Originally Posted by SandersNut
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-20 16:03 #18216Senior Member

Posts: 202Most reports say avoid
A quick search with the phone # brings up this ad on Adultsearch and a slew of others. Most of the reports within the forum say to avoid for various reasons. I have never seen her myself.
Originally Posted by SandersNut
[View Original Post]
https://adultsearch.com/michigan/det...y-rubs/1115897
-
09-23-20 15:39 #18215Senior Member

Posts: 52Did you really mean 300 (or what was your donation?
Originally Posted by SandersNut
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




