Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,156 to 19,170 of 37623
-
09-23-20 18:00 #18468Senior Member

Posts: 124A lot of reviews on her.
Most reports don't say avoid. They say that they would not repeat.
I have not seen her but a few seniors shared their dream.
Not really good at massage, lasts 15 to 20 minutes. Then down to business. Excellent HE. Nothing else available. And much older than advertised.
Nobody said they were disappointed.
Invest your 45 minutes and give a report.
Originally Posted by SandersNut
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-20 16:03 #18467Senior Member

Posts: 202Most reports say avoid
A quick search with the phone # brings up this ad on Adultsearch and a slew of others. Most of the reports within the forum say to avoid for various reasons. I have never seen her myself.
Originally Posted by SandersNut
[View Original Post]
https://adultsearch.com/michigan/det...y-rubs/1115897
-
09-23-20 15:39 #18466Senior Member

Posts: 52Did you really mean 300 (or what was your donation?
Originally Posted by SandersNut
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-20 14:44 #18465Senior Member

Posts: 76More info
Is she shaved? Does she allow CIP?
Originally Posted by ContinentalMan
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-20 14:35 #18464Senior Member

Posts: 178Correct me if I am wrong. But older and heavier than expected. Not so great service either. She has been reviewed previously.
Originally Posted by SandersNut
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-20 13:40 #18463Senior Member

Posts: 463CL independant
Any info on this one? Saw this add today.
https://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/b...197848117.html
-
09-23-20 13:23 #18462Senior Member

Posts: 91Ooops
Holy crap, sorry, totally forgot the nomenclature! I didn't blow $$$ for no BLOW! More like 120 for hh and tip (zero extras).
Originally Posted by SandersNut
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-20 12:31 #18461Senior Member

Posts: 463Gtfooh!
Seriously? $$$ ? No extras?
Originally Posted by Gozno69
[View Original Post]
Thanks for taking one for the team, you deserve a gold star!
-
09-23-20 11:47 #18460Senior Member

Posts: 52Is she posting again? Not seeing her ad anymore. Tried to connect few weeks back but our schedules didn't align and I didn't save her number. Curious if you wouldn't mind sharing the contact?
Originally Posted by OnlyVrx
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-20 11:44 #18459Senior Member

Posts: 52Gonzo what was the damage? Feel free to DM me and thank you.
Originally Posted by Gozno69
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-20 11:09 #18458Senior Member

Posts: 35Day spa
Where is Shelby is it?
Originally Posted by HeeJung47
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-20 10:32 #18457Senior Member

Posts: 91Noelle, Lexi and Carla work out of the same building?
Yes, I had an appointment with Lexi last week and saw Carla while I waited in the lobby. Place is a decent setup but my session with Lexi wasn't anything to report on (up sell bikini, zero menu options, same as already reported several times now).
Originally Posted by BigBootyFan
[View Original Post]
I did get a decent massage but for the $$$ it wasn't worth a repeat.
-
09-23-20 10:28 #18456Senior Member

Posts: 202Any insight?
I spoke with Sarah for awhile yesterday and booked an appt for late next week. Ill make sure to report back. Until then, anyone have any other insights or experiences with her so far they'd like to share? PM OK. I appreciate the help!
Originally Posted by LostInDetroit
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-20 09:08 #18455Regular Member

Posts: 7So let me get this straight, Carla advertises nothing sexual, but will charge 150 to massage her? What kind of logic is that?
Originally Posted by BigBootyFan
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-20 08:22 #18454Senior Member

Posts: 427Noelle, Lexi, Carla
Are you guys saying that Noelle, Lexi and Carla work out of the same building?
https://adultsearch.com/michigan/det...y-rubs/1919159
https://adultsearch.com/michigan/det...y-rubs/2041878
https://adultsearch.com/michigan/det...y-rubs/1161315











Reply With Quote





