Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 15,076 to 15,090 of 28084
-
09-25-20 21:49 #13009Regular Member

Posts: 2AMPs doing DFK?
Generally speaking, will girls do DFK right now? Don't know how antsy they are about the virus. Will probably see for myself at MBC in particular next week but would like to know in advance if I'm going to be snubbed.
-
09-25-20 21:11 #13008Senior Member

Posts: 404Michelle is back with new boobs
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/121972
I saw Michelle this week. She's been away for a while because she got her boobs re-done (burst implant). They are smaller now, but still quite big. Service was as good as always, if not better. She's well reviewed on here so I won't get into the details. I had an absolute blast. All over her new tits.
-
09-25-20 20:58 #13007Senior Member

Posts: 10360/60
60 tip? Is she FS? What does she look like?
Originally Posted by ElmersGoo
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-20 20:51 #13006Banned Member

Posts: 3075Mbc
MBC is a $60/ hr HF type AMP.
Originally Posted by LordD
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-20 20:37 #13005Senior Member

Posts: 87$
What was the damage?
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-20 19:45 #13004Banned Member

Posts: 3075Great lineup at MBC
After 6 plus months of no massage or hobbying I decided to put on my mask and visited MBC. Before heading over I called to see who was working and was not disappointed with their lineup (Selena, Candy, Ruby and Nicole). I had not met Nicole yet, but when I saw her in the lobby I thought she looked pretty good. Nice body and an amazing round butt in her yoga pants. I couldn't really tell how pretty her face was because she had her mask on, but she had beautiful eyes and nice hair. They were all busy and I was asked to wait in the room or come back in 15 minutes. I decided to wait in the car and when I saw two guys come out I went in. I had a great massage and an amazing session.
Other AMPs I like in the Convoy area do not have many of the girls I use to see, but MBC did not disappoint.
-
09-25-20 15:12 #13003Senior Member

Posts: 87Pine Spa
Has anybody gone to Pine Spa lately? I just called and they are open.
-
09-25-20 14:03 #13002Senior Member

Posts: 28San Diego parlor are out of control on the entrance fee
Hey guy,
I've been mongering around San Diego and man the Parlor entrance fee are getting out of control.
-
09-25-20 10:25 #13001Senior Member

Posts: 28Had the same experience except no flip options.
Originally Posted by RolfTorren
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-20 18:21 #13000Regular Member

Posts: 21Thank you! Looks great.
Originally Posted by CobraComander
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-20 14:45 #12999Senior Member

Posts: 244I'd guess mid 40's and small boobs.
Originally Posted by TheDudeInSd
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-20 12:24 #12998Senior Member

Posts: 41Briya
Saw here once and had a good time for a decent massage and HE. She did allow some daty and offered CBJ and CFS. The upcharge for CBJ and CFS was a total of $$.7 if I remember.
Originally Posted by Dragonfly08
[View Original Post]
M.
-
09-24-20 11:31 #12997Senior Member

Posts: 38Maybe didn't take a good look at the pic, I don't think that is her, probably a photo she snagged.
Originally Posted by MikeGib
[View Original Post]
Regardless, she looked better than that any ways IMO.
-
09-24-20 06:15 #12996Banned Member

Posts: 713Bon?
How old was this girl and could you tell boob size?
Originally Posted by CduBonusG
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
09-24-20 03:12 #12995Senior Member

Posts: 65Anna
Yeah Anna will always offer 2 pops. So will Eva at Diamond. But I'm done with Zs. The mamasan be trippin lately wanting to cut the time short. Last time I was there she was knocking on the door with 20 minutes still left on my hour and she was arguing with Anna about the time and made her cut it short. I felt bad for her because it wasnt her fault and she insisted she continue but the vibe was already killed. As much as I want to see her I won't be returning there.
Originally Posted by ElmersGoo
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote





