Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 580 of 735 FirstFirst ... 80 480 530 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 630 680 ... LastLast
Results 8,686 to 8,700 of 11019
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2334

    Good time

    Quote Originally Posted by LarswunderLips  [View Original Post]
    Yo! Who here has gotten to experience this lady? https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-in-Dt-Seattle.

    Thinking about making a trip but I need to know if anyone else is experienced. It'll be my first actual forray into this world other than an AMP.

    She gave a pretty nice show at a bikini barista that had me interested. Please let me know if you have warnings.
    Good time. Tight. Incall DT. $. 8 for cfs qv. Didn't seem into it but hey I'm me.

  2. #2333
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    Maybe she thinks ghosting is part of the horror show.
    The horror show is the contents of the drop box I got suckered into buying.

    Rodgazina & MikeJennings. Thanks for the info you guys.

    I'd like to offer up a bounty of the contents of said drop box for a screen shot of anyone that flags her posts for spam, being a rip off *****, or what ever. The contents arent all that great nor is it worth the effort, but once you see her in all her glory you'll agree that she could stand to skip a few. Dozen. Meals. But that's just me being petty. Hope she spends the money she got from me on a damn bowflex or a treadmill or something of the sort.

    Anyway what's the most popular place to find provider ads? Backpage is quite. Umm. Well in vegas you may find a few diamonds in the rough but here it's all rough. TNA board seems to be the spot, I think. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Will trade and / or provide intel on Vegas in return. Not asking for handouts just a nudge in the right direction.

  3. #2332

    BallerinaKitty

    This one caught my eye. Anyone have any experiences with her?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-Away-and-Play!!

  4. #2331
    Quote Originally Posted by Monger3847  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    I'm a transplant from Vegas that just relocated to this area. Was wondering if anyone heard of or have done anything with HorrorHarlots, Here's an archived link in case they pull it down.

    https://web.archive.org/web/20200925...ttle/54089789/

    Tried to make an appointment but got ghosted. Wasted fuel and a whole lot of time. Was wondering if anyone's had any kind of success with them and if they're actually legit before I execute order 66.
    Maybe she thinks ghosting is part of the horror show.

  5. #2330
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodgazina  [View Original Post]
    You're lucky all you got taken for was a ride, and wasted gas. She's robbed people asking for deposits and "selling content" and not delivering or seeing them. Speaking of, how lame is it that so many of these women have a dumbass onlyfans account? Nobody wants to pay $25 a month to see some dumpy ass when they can get it on special after you can't make room rent.
    Yeah she used to be legit. I've creamed her pussy twice in the past but she started scamming people and using fake model pictures to promote who she's pimping out. Stay away from the whole thing.

  6. #2329
    Quote Originally Posted by Monger3847  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    I'm a transplant from Vegas that just relocated to this area. Was wondering if anyone heard of or have done anything with HorrorHarlots, Here's an archived link in case they pull it down.

    https://web.archive.org/web/20200925...ttle/54089789/

    Tried to make an appointment but got ghosted. Wasted fuel and a whole lot of time. Was wondering if anyone's had any kind of success with them and if they're actually legit before I execute order 66.
    You're lucky all you got taken for was a ride, and wasted gas. She's robbed people asking for deposits and "selling content" and not delivering or seeing them. Speaking of, how lame is it that so many of these women have a dumbass onlyfans account? Nobody wants to pay $25 a month to see some dumpy ass when they can get it on special after you can't make room rent.

  7. #2328

    HorrorHarlotsx

    Hey guys,

    I'm a transplant from Vegas that just relocated to this area. Was wondering if anyone heard of or have done anything with HorrorHarlots, Here's an archived link in case they pull it down.

    https://web.archive.org/web/20200925...ttle/54089789/

    Tried to make an appointment but got ghosted. Wasted fuel and a whole lot of time. Was wondering if anyone's had any kind of success with them and if they're actually legit before I execute order 66.

  8. #2327

    Ayana

    Quote Originally Posted by Avn11  [View Original Post]
    Any info on Ayana? Her reviews look good but is her age accurate?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?392225-Asian-Ayana
    401 k.

    Her age is no where near accurate. I think she probably has been in the game for almost 28 years much less actually being 28. She is Asian so she hides her age well and she is a nice enough lady. Pics are aged as well. Ayana has been around she was based in New York since the mid 2000's so take it for what it is worth. Has had many a "retirement" but the 401 k must have ran out. She is experienced though and can show you a good time but she is not that age or nearly that good looking as her pics. Once upon a time perhaps but that time has passed.

  9. #2326
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodgazina  [View Original Post]
    Ask to shoot some ropes on a copy of her dd214 lmao.
    LOL! That's an awesome visual.

  10. #2325
    Quote Originally Posted by Diver6390  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....SE-PICS-ARE-ME!-GOOGLE-ME!-IN-BELLEVUE-NOW-Thursday-9-24-425-274-2226.

    So the ad says, "I'm CARLY AKA PORN ACTRESS VIENNA ROSE! GOOGLE ME!

    So what does Google return? https://popularmilitary.com/actress-...-marine-corps/.

    The article was dated March 30. So here we are six months later, and she is advertising? LOL, I guess boot camp was too hard.
    I can't tell if she is legit or not. Her ads are very similar in style to 3-4 other traveling escorts. They never show their faces. Then all of a sudden she says she is a pornstar and gives a face pic on her profile page. It looked liked she did this around the same time she was accused of not being the same girl in the photos.

  11. #2324
    Quote Originally Posted by Diver6390  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....SE-PICS-ARE-ME!-GOOGLE-ME!-IN-BELLEVUE-NOW-Thursday-9-24-425-274-2226.

    So the ad says, "I'm CARLY AKA PORN ACTRESS VIENNA ROSE! GOOGLE ME!

    So what does Google return? https://popularmilitary.com/actress-...-marine-corps/.

    The article was dated March 30. So here we are six months later, and she is advertising? LOL, I guess boot camp was too hard.
    Ask to shoot some ropes on a copy of her dd214 lmao.

  12. #2323

    I guess Boot Camp was too hard

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....SE-PICS-ARE-ME!-GOOGLE-ME!-IN-BELLEVUE-NOW-Thursday-9-24-425-274-2226.

    So the ad says, "I'm CARLY AKA PORN ACTRESS VIENNA ROSE! GOOGLE ME!

    So what does Google return? https://popularmilitary.com/actress-...-marine-corps/.

    The article was dated March 30. So here we are six months later, and she is advertising? LOL, I guess boot camp was too hard.

  13. #2322
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyKlub  [View Original Post]
    She looks the same as she did many years ago. My guess is the pics are old as they were back then too. Maybe a bunch of filters. She was like 24 when I met her and I swear that was at least 6+ years ago.
    So the age stated in the ad was actually from 6 years ago. She needs to fix that.

  14. #2321

    Rosie / Lay?

    Yo! Who here has gotten to experience this lady? https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-in-Dt-Seattle.

    Thinking about making a trip but I need to know if anyone else is experienced. It'll be my first actual forray into this world other than an AMP.

    She gave a pretty nice show at a bikini barista that had me interested. Please let me know if you have warnings.

  15. #2320

    Lmfao

    Quote Originally Posted by MartyByrde  [View Original Post]
    Looks good, but rates are ridiculous! Also, she is only 18-19 now, so if she walked the stroll years ago, she must have been quite young!
    She looks the same as she did many years ago. My guess is the pics are old as they were back then too. Maybe a bunch of filters. She was like 24 when I met her and I swear that was at least 6+ years ago.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmysixxx7  [View Original Post]
    Man that face is pretty horsey.
    Yeah no doubt. Not too bad from the back and took a good pounding!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape