Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 872 of 1796 FirstFirst ... 372 772 822 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 922 972 1372 ... LastLast
Results 13,066 to 13,080 of 26928
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13863
    Quote Originally Posted by RomeoPapa22  [View Original Post]
    Why don't you ask her to put make up on before you meet up? I have made some request in the past and she was happy to accommodate.
    Good point, just didn't want to piss her off lmfao. I'll be sure to do that next time!

  2. #13862

    AB. Kiki?

    First time caller. Curious about AB's visiting talent. Anyone?

  3. #13861
    Senior Member


    Posts: 395

    Rim

    Quote Originally Posted by GotCraving  [View Original Post]
    This is a long shot but it doesn't hurt asking. Anyone know of a provider that's open to rim? I wish to cross this off my wish list.
    I'm not 100% sure but I read some reviews that Macie is up for anything. Let's be honest most providers will do anything for the right amount of $$ I always bring extra $$$ just in case I want something not in there menu you'll be surprise what they will do for extra $$.

    https://tryst.link/escort/macie-112

  4. #13860

    Ivyna at 2188

    Quote Originally Posted by GotCraving  [View Original Post]
    This is a long shot but it doesn't hurt asking. Anyone know of a provider that's open to rim? I wish to cross this off my wish list.
    See my report in Asian apartment thread. Ivyna does Dongguan service which includes rimming.

    She is here until next Wednesday, 9/30.

  5. #13859

    Rim

    This is a long shot but it doesn't hurt asking. Anyone know of a provider that's open to rim? I wish to cross this off my wish list.

  6. #13858
    Quote Originally Posted by HanzoAsian  [View Original Post]
    I've seen storm 3 times now and each time I keep hoping she'll have makeup on but she doesn't. She's a really good at what she does for sure. You need to see her, great skills for a great price tbh. And I felt pretty safe.
    Why don't you ask her to put make up on before you meet up? I have made some request in the past and she was happy to accommodate.

  7. #13857

    Storm

    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyDreams  [View Original Post]
    Do you have her ad link?
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/54354722/

    Be aware she will ask for a dick pic, but after that the whole process is very easy. Safe location in Elk Grove (Higgins rd.). Be nice to her and she will be nice to you.

  8. #13856
    Quote Originally Posted by Clauckle  [View Original Post]
    Also her photos are taken from the Instagram of a singer named Maddie Salute: https://www.instagram.com/p/B-uxL4VFkYk/.

    Too many red flags for me.
    So I'm looking into her too and found this thread of comments about kara. But unless she revamped her site, I'm curious which pics you're talking about? I looked on that Instagram and didn't see a single photo that matched what's on Kara's site LOL I could be blind tho.

  9. #13855
    [QUOTE=OnlyDreams;4992213]Do you have her ad link?[/QUOTEhttps://escortbabylon.net/review_list/2245160502

    Found her here, she just came back from out of state.

  10. #13854

    Any link to Storm?

    Quote Originally Posted by HanzoAsian  [View Original Post]
    I've seen storm 3 times now and each time I keep hoping she'll have makeup on but she doesn't. She's a really good at what she does for sure. You need to see her, great skills for a great price tbh. And I felt pretty safe.
    Do you have her ad link?

  11. #13853
    Quote Originally Posted by Bkmsw  [View Original Post]
    Got to see her this morning. Pictures are accurate. In fact I think she looks better in person! She is hot and has a sweet personality. Daty and light kissing is allowed. She is a spinner and I wish I could hold out longer, she is fun to ride. She does smoke so I mention this for you guys who don't want any smoke smell. To me it was a light smoke smell but I am not that sensitive so I may not be a good judge for that.

    She had a wonderful attitude lets not ruin it by being a dick to her.

    B.
    I am going to see her once she's back. She's been out since the 17th. I kinda like that, thinking they go back to their normal lives till they need $ again.

  12. #13852
    Quote Originally Posted by RomeoPapa22  [View Original Post]
    I was talking about Storm, Cora and Svetlana. I know some people had bad experiences with Cora and Svetlana but I guess because Storm is a regular of mine she put a good word so I've never had a bad time with them. I've seen the ads for the 4 seasons girls but I've never met any of them. Do you have any info you can share? Thanks.
    Personally I have seen Storm and Cora. Cora was quick so I didn't really remember her. Is she back? I heard she got into a bad accident or something.

  13. #13851

    Storm

    Quote Originally Posted by Jason750  [View Original Post]
    How is storm? Messaged her a few times but she's never replied. Been wanting to see her for a while.
    I've seen storm 3 times now and each time I keep hoping she'll have makeup on but she doesn't. She's a really good at what she does for sure. You need to see her, great skills for a great price tbh. And I felt pretty safe.

  14. #13850

    Conyortion?

    Anyone know of any very flexible or contortionist? Always been a fantasy of mine.

    Thanks!

  15. #13849
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason750  [View Original Post]
    How is storm? Messaged her a few times but she's never replied. Been wanting to see her for a while.
    She was out of the state and just came back, but decided to take a short break. She should be back this weekend or next week the latest. Hot girl at an affordable price is a no brainer.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape