Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17356
    Quote Originally Posted by RoughRider63  [View Original Post]
    You must of been given a different amt than I was. She wanted $$$ for hhr LOL.
    $$$ sounds about right, heard she kinda expensive.

  2. #17355
    Quote Originally Posted by RoughRider63  [View Original Post]
    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...s/622867965303

    I'm curious about her. Any info would be appreciated.
    Come on, you know this a scam. This is pic is in all 50 states.

  3. #17354
    Quote Originally Posted by UVAHooCru99  [View Original Post]
    First thing you have to realise in this game is your just a wallet with a dick attached. I'm not being rude it's the opposite, no matter how you view or click with or have the delusion of anything different with a girl that's all we are and they are a product providing a service. It's a business transaction. There alway a bigger fish and most theses girls have many many different doors we never see. Like you said your not sure so I'd find another pussy to play with in the meantime if you haven't heard anything from her. I'm being helpful not rude because believe me I've been there and I'm sure most have. I wouldn't waste my precious time worrying about it.
    Tough to said, but it is absolutely the truth. Some of these women will put you in a bad spot with their problems and cause a bigger headache than necessary. Speaking from experience and watching other guys. No need to be the nice guys. Get what you need and leave.

  4. #17353
    Quote Originally Posted by GoneForDays  [View Original Post]
    Heck I hate when I'm all excited and have to bail out once the spidey senses kick in.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...y/070711957688

    Negotiations were quick for hh at 100. Sent an address in Manchester. Told me that I would get the real address when I was 5 min away Requested a meet outside since the chance of robbery was higher given the private residence. "She" says can't meet outside, won't have enough clothes on. Hmmm.
    Depending on what part of Manchester. Some parts have gotten much better.

  5. #17352

    Neva

    Quote Originally Posted by MicService  [View Original Post]
    Neva does it all. Whatever your fantasy, fetish. She has No limits.

    Golden showers, Greek.

    Senior members only.
    Please pm contact info.

  6. #17351

    Senior members

    What is going on with this senior members only stuff lately. I thought we were all on here for the same reason. Reviews and sharing info. I can't speak for everyone but I'm not on here a lot to post as much as the senior members. I've been in this area about 3 years and only found out about this forum within the last year. Not everyone wants to or from what I've seen has to post every single experience so why are we shutting people who aren't senior members out? Doesn't seem very welcoming.

  7. #17350
    I'm trying to get ***** to ban me so I post bullshit information that isn't true, ignore all my posts.


    Posts: 277

    Guys trixi is out. Neva is here

    Neva does it all. Whatever your fantasy, fetish. She has No limits.

    Golden showers, Greek.

    Senior members only.

  8. #17349

    Britanny

    Quote Originally Posted by Blundy2469  [View Original Post]
    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...t/331918332913

    Dreamed of this chick. Kind of thick bit terrific rack. I arrived at a nice hotel downtown and received clear instructions on how to get to the room. Got to the room no problem and received a pretty good CBJ while fingers went to town. Really did a good job with the dirty talk and completely no rush qv. Said she wouldn't get on top because of a car crash but I was happy to work on doggy. Enjoyed myself and she cleaned me up and sent me on my way. Great value. Recommend.
    I saw her last week in Fredericksburg. I also had a great dream but she never mentioned about being in a car crash. Hope she is better soon.

  9. #17348

    Ace in the hole

    Got that feeling again had to find something I Haven't had and awhile. I had to visit the lovely crystal. http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...n/747180468487.

    Smooth process never the less.

  10. #17347

    Brittany

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...t/331918332913

    Dreamed of this chick. Kind of thick bit terrific rack. I arrived at a nice hotel downtown and received clear instructions on how to get to the room. Got to the room no problem and received a pretty good CBJ while fingers went to town. Really did a good job with the dirty talk and completely no rush qv. Said she wouldn't get on top because of a car crash but I was happy to work on doggy. Enjoyed myself and she cleaned me up and sent me on my way. Great value. Recommend.

  11. #17346
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSalt93  [View Original Post]
    She just contacted me as well. Evidently things are tight and she could use some help still. She's always been a good value, now would be a good time to let her show her appreciation. Seniors may PM if you need her number.
    Guys if you want her number let me know and I'll gladly pass it on. So tired of this "Senior member" bs. Joke.

  12. #17345
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyGarza  [View Original Post]
    I Was looking through the many ads and finally decided to call her. Her ad said she was new in town so I figured what the fck she might do well because she is trying to get new regulars and yes I was lucky great head game full touching nice nipples great ass worth it http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...n/568121315656.
    You must of been given a different amt than I was. She wanted $$$ for hhr LOL.

  13. #17344

    Anyone info on this one

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...s/622867965303

    I'm curious about her. Any info would be appreciated.

  14. #17343
    Quote Originally Posted by MicService  [View Original Post]
    Guys.

    New talent. Menu is open. She is fucking hot. 5'9 thick and curvy. Pussy is tight and she is beautifull. DDD tits. Senior members only.
    Why senior members only?

  15. #17342

    Hello

    Quote Originally Posted by MicService  [View Original Post]
    Guys.

    New talent. Menu is open. She is fucking hot. 5'9 thick and curvy. Pussy is tight and she is beautifull. DDD tits. Senior members only.
    Hey Mic can you PM me?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape