Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,026 to 20,040 of 37366
-
09-23-20 11:35 #17341Senior Member

Posts: 163The damage
What was the damage $?
Originally Posted by TonyGarza
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-20 11:19 #17340Senior Member

Posts: 694Petersburg Jackie (fka East End Jackie)
She just contacted me as well. Evidently things are tight and she could use some help still. She's always been a good value, now would be a good time to let her show her appreciation. Seniors may PM if you need her number.
Originally Posted by OverStreet79
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-20 11:14 #17339Senior Member

Posts: 316Jackie / Perersburg
Would like some company today. As reported before fun girl with a good attitude. If you make an appointment, please try to make it as she is accomodating.
-
09-23-20 10:25 #17338Senior Member

Posts: 93Cravin ravin
Saw this MILF last week. Got lucky she was hosting in her apartment. Very laid back nice lady. Can take a pounding above average BBBJ. Went through all the positions. $ damage. A little heavier than pics but not to big nice rack.
-
09-23-20 10:05 #17337Regular Member

Posts: 1[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.
The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.
-
09-23-20 05:35 #17336Senior Member

Posts: 348Seen this one?
Anyone seen this one? https://escortindex.com/ad/richmond/804-478-0/1/900326 I've tried setting something up couple times but furtherest I can get is her saying she's available then doesn't respond anymore.
-
09-23-20 01:18 #17335Senior Member

Posts: 49Can't Recall
I think it was Kylie or something like that. I honestly can't remember.
Originally Posted by Tidad
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-20 22:29 #17334Senior Member

Posts: 1775What name is she using?
Originally Posted by RoadRolla
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-20 21:36 #17333Senior Member

Posts: 1449Little more specific when reviewing, like place was safe what was the damage. General atmosphere but thanks for review be safe.
Originally Posted by TonyGarza
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-20 21:33 #17332Senior Member

Posts: 1449Amen to that. Sometimes we get caught up in it and have to remember that we are just $$ to them despite what they say. Sometimes women have a way of turning us men into idiots who forget about common sense me included. Happy hunting stay safe.
Originally Posted by UVAHooCru99
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-20 21:20 #17331Senior Member

Posts: 957She's Back
I saw this review when this little ebony spinner was in town. I texted her & got a 9:00 am appointment at an upscale W Broad hotel. Her travel partner was asleep in the bedroom so we hung out the living room of the suite. I did a $80 QV. She has good oral skills, considering it covered. Got me ready to pound her perfect ass Doggie. She can take a pounding.
Originally Posted by Jcn1965
[View Original Post]
Filled the bag.
The Good. That ass! Unreal! Good CBJ enjoys DATY.
Bad. No BBBJ, no DFK.
Give her a call. Over near the airport & looking for company.
You.
-
09-22-20 20:38 #17330Senior Member

Posts: 580The handler is the texter
The handler is the texter so really you never actually speak to the girl, you dream on the busted up sectional downstairs and most times you'll get rushed subpar services.
Originally Posted by RickFlair
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-20 20:27 #17329Regular Member

Posts: 2This one was a total pro definitely will go back
I Was looking through the many ads and finally decided to call her. Her ad said she was new in town so I figured what the fck she might do well because she is trying to get new regulars and yes I was lucky great head game full touching nice nipples great ass worth it http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...n/568121315656.
-
09-22-20 20:08 #17328Senior Member

Posts: 216First thing you have to realise in this game is your just a wallet with a dick attached. I'm not being rude it's the opposite, no matter how you view or click with or have the delusion of anything different with a girl that's all we are and they are a product providing a service. It's a business transaction. There alway a bigger fish and most theses girls have many many different doors we never see. Like you said your not sure so I'd find another pussy to play with in the meantime if you haven't heard anything from her. I'm being helpful not rude because believe me I've been there and I'm sure most have. I wouldn't waste my precious time worrying about it.
Originally Posted by Zauriel56
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-20 17:36 #17327Regular Member

Posts: 17Is Winter ok?
I contacted her earlier today and set things up, said to message her later for more details and I did but she hasn't responded. She seems very professional so I don't think she ghosted me but not sure.











Reply With Quote




