Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 855 of 1183 FirstFirst ... 355 755 805 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 905 955 ... LastLast
Results 12,811 to 12,825 of 17733
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4923

    Ooookay

    Quote Originally Posted by StlbbHunter  [View Original Post]
    All these girls are bare backing someone, I have never used a rubber in my life, all the girls I have seen didn't hesitate one second about going bare back, including a lot of girls who state in their ad's no BB. I have never had an STD.

    I do believe having a strong immune system helps a person avoid a lot of sicknesses, I am 66 years old and keep myself in peak physical condition, eating very well and exercising 3 hours every morning. I do believe this has helped from not only catching an STD, but also from getting the covid or any other sickness, I can't remember the last time I had so much as a sore throat.
    More power to you but I believe what you are describing in reference to this hobby is simply known as "Luck" my friend, it's not some superior immune system.

    While being in great shape may help you get over a common cold a little quicker I can assure you that an "STD" like HIV is not gonna give one single solitary fuck about your diet or how many times you work out, let us all just hope you never have to learn that lesson the hard way.

  2. #4922

    Cathie Cachet

    Any bro has any recommendation on this one?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...sh-cc/31025287

  3. #4921
    Quote Originally Posted by King50  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if the person in this pic is Bree? If it's not Bree, has anyone seen her before?
    That's Bree.

  4. #4920

    Bree

    Does anyone know if the person in this pic is Bree? If it's not Bree, has anyone seen her before?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails thumbnail_Resized_Snapchat-590021341.jpg‎  

  5. #4919
    Quote Originally Posted by StlbbHunter  [View Original Post]
    All these girls are bare backing someone, I have never used a rubber in my life, all the girls I have seen didn't hesitate one second about going bare back, including a lot of girls who state in their ad's no BB. I have never had an STD.

    I do believe having a strong immune system helps a person avoid a lot of sicknesses, I am 66 years old and keep myself in peak physical condition, eating very well and exercising 3 hours every morning. I do believe this has helped from not only catching an STD, but also from getting the covid or any other sickness, I can't remember the last time I had so much as a sore throat.
    I don't think a strong immune system will keep herpes away my friend or HIV for that matter.

  6. #4918

    Omg

    Quote Originally Posted by Manfree888  [View Original Post]
    Anybody had this one? She's got that exotic look to her and was thinking about it.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/h...-body/33280053
    I got her on text god I want to but I've been taggeed she wants a photo guy help me anyone leaped?

  7. #4917
    Quote Originally Posted by Pedalsandmotor  [View Original Post]
    I got in contact with this gal; she's coming to town next week. I have a thing for mature, chubby, average to below average looking women (don't judge). She quoted me her rate and said that BBFS is an extra charge.

    Wow, I've been doing this hobby for a good number of years and this is the first time a provider was so blatant about BBFS.

    Yes, I know it's risky, but how many of you guys have done BBFS with a provider? How many are willing to admit it?

    Here's the link to the woman's ad: http://olderprofessional.com/.
    All these girls are bare backing someone, I have never used a rubber in my life, all the girls I have seen didn't hesitate one second about going bare back, including a lot of girls who state in their ad's no BB. I have never had an STD.

    I do believe having a strong immune system helps a person avoid a lot of sicknesses, I am 66 years old and keep myself in peak physical condition, eating very well and exercising 3 hours every morning. I do believe this has helped from not only catching an STD, but also from getting the covid or any other sickness, I can't remember the last time I had so much as a sore throat.

  8. #4916

    Exotic

    Anybody had this one? She's got that exotic look to her and was thinking about it.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/h...-body/33280053

  9. #4915

    Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by HeadHunter42  [View Original Post]
    Well I would've suggested Ashley that usually is in Fenton. Been seeing her for a few years. She was always hit or miss from drinking problem. But I won't be back again. She has really getting worse. Even service is gone down hill. I miss AA Bree. She was great and sexy as hell.
    She flakes on me twice once I was in room paid she got call had to leave got money back then tried a second time drove over to Fenton and got crickets plus she didn't look as good as her pics.

  10. #4914
    Quote Originally Posted by TimeMaker  [View Original Post]
    I agree with Aiming on Amonie she is fun gal that can really suck s cock deep throat cim.

    She smiles the whole time wish was available more often.

    I'm also looking for aa lady.

    Thanks.

    Time.
    Well I would've suggested Ashley that usually is in Fenton. Been seeing her for a few years. She was always hit or miss from drinking problem. But I won't be back again. She has really getting worse. Even service is gone down hill. I miss AA Bree. She was great and sexy as hell.

  11. #4913

    Amonie

    Quote Originally Posted by Aiming  [View Original Post]
    Saw her again this past week little chubby but nice rack and a good value. Safe aa in so county open to BBBJCIM daty cfs and some kissing seen her a few times the only aa seeing wish there was more to trust and not rush in go! She is very nice lady will continue to see!

    If anyone has nice aa lady please pm she isn't like the oldyoung Bree by any stretch but not sketchy in any way.
    I agree with Aiming on Amonie she is fun gal that can really suck s cock deep throat cim.

    She smiles the whole time wish was available more often.

    I'm also looking for aa lady.

    Thanks.

    Time.

  12. #4912
    Senior Member


    Posts: 213

    Catz

    Quote Originally Posted by QueNine  [View Original Post]
    Several months back someone posted something like "beware" but never stated why. I have not seen her in a few years.
    I saw that and wanted to see if anyone else has any info.

  13. #4911
    Quote Originally Posted by Purry  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen catz lately? Any new information about her? Thanks guys.
    Several months back someone posted something like "beware" but never stated why. I have not seen her in a few years.

  14. #4910
    Senior Member


    Posts: 213

    Catz

    Anyone seen catz lately? Any new information about her? Thanks guys.

  15. #4909
    Quote Originally Posted by CocoTheBest  [View Original Post]
    Any provides close to this area. I hate the drive to stl. PM me.
    There was a gal on Seeking from Union. She's alright. Far from great, but not bad. That's probably your best bet for UTR in Franklin co.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape