Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,876 to 19,890 of 30790
-
09-23-20 16:31 #10915Senior Member

Posts: 79Have to buy a picture and video first, so that's a red flag for me.
Originally Posted by NCAdventurer
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-20 16:00 #10914Senior Member

Posts: 66Dude what the fuck
So I read a review on this one and it seemed like an good idea well it ain't she is BULL SHIT look yall I been in the game a long time.
I know what to expect for 160 and hr.
But I get there and we get comfortable she wrapped me up OK BJ and the she hops on and there is a smell but again it ain't my first redo so ok ok. Let switch to K9 and the smell got worse ok ok let try miss and nope she is either way to sore or something.
I ok let's just hand job till the end she grabs some type of white cream lotion of. Some sort?
Ok ok let's just get this over and finally I pop and she go and cleans up says you can clean up and I went into bathroom. DUDE NO TOWELS NO TOILET PAPER NO NOTHING TO WIPE OFF. I see in the toilet there is a turd but no toilet paper AAHHH FUCK THAT WAS THE SMELL FUCK NASTY so I ask towel or anything she says no sorry I am all out. Um this ain't her first time WAHT THE FUCK.
Stay a way the sad thing is I have meet her at the hill back in the day and she was half ass then too.
Look maybe I am just an asshole but damn a private locale and you can't even clean up after and she loaded me down with fuvking lotion I got to roll in to the CVS and use their bathroom to clean up and no I smell like I been jacked off with fucking hand lotion STAY AWAY FROM THIS ONE.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...s/368053031618
-
09-23-20 15:47 #10913Senior Member

Posts: 867"Must buy a picture or video"?
Bullshit. That's the same as asking for a deposit. Smells like a scam to me.
Originally Posted by NCAdventurer
[View Original Post]
Senior members should know better.
-
09-23-20 15:27 #10912Senior Member

Posts: 67Anyone Met Meghan
I did not see any reviews on here for this Meghan https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...d/079438440795.
When I searched her pics / number I found posts in Wilmington with same girl in pictures.
Anyone, anyone, anyone?
-
09-23-20 13:30 #10911Senior Member

Posts: 1651How do you make
A $200 hooker worth $350? That's easy, just put an add on eros with glossy pics.
Originally Posted by OrangeTrees
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-20 12:54 #10910Senior Member

Posts: 35Horrible Communication Lately
I recall someone on here making mention of it lately but I've noticed this week the communication from the providers has gotten really bad. Even some of the ones that I've seen in the past are going ghost. I've probably texted 20-25 lately and maybe 5 or 6 have bothered to reply, mostly hours and hours later and fade away after a reply or 2. The only one that replied somewhat promptly was in an area I had already been through and didn't have time to double back. I've hunted dreams in Raleigh, Greensboro, and Fayetteville areas and they all seem to be just as inaccessible. Are they that busy or just don't want our money? SMH.
-
09-23-20 10:13 #10909Senior Member

Posts: 76Ashton
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...9/131258936947
Has anyone broken the code on how to effectively communicate with Ashton?
I've seen her once and it was really mindblowing. She was receptive to whatever I wanted (which, honestly, is pretty vanilla) and incredibly sweet. She even offered me breakfast.
BUT, my god it's hard to get a hold of her.
-
09-23-20 09:28 #10908Senior Member

Posts: 67? Catfish
Ran a search on the number in this post https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...r/984889225072.
The number came up with posts in multiple cities. However, most concerning was the photos in the posts were of different women. When I contacted this provider and asked for a confirmation photo, she sent a pic that did not match the woman in the photos of this post.
Beware and Be Safe.
-
09-22-20 22:41 #10907Senior Member

Posts: 95Thief
I reported this one back then before covid hit the area. She's robbed me! Avoid her she is worth it!
Originally Posted by NooneAtal
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-20 19:37 #10906Senior Member

Posts: 175[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum member. Per the Forum's Posting Guidelines, Unsafe Sex Complaints may only be posted in the Unsafe Sex thread. Members may also use the Forum's PM system to voice their complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another Forum Member.
Please do not post complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum members. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!
-
09-22-20 18:28 #10905Senior Member

Posts: 108https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/54325123/
Anyone visited this one? She's posted off and on all year, and it's wearing down my resistance. I'm guessing the images are fake, but there's someone legit there.
-
09-22-20 09:40 #10904Senior Member

Posts: 330Most of them will if you're nice to them and treat them right.
Originally Posted by JJCale
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-20 06:01 #10903Regular Member

Posts: 3V. Blackwood
I know 2020 has been hard on all of us, but her sudden weight gain makes me so sad. Haven't seen her in ages, but I've noticed based in pictures as she is quite active on social media. She was such a babe. Great personality, safe, and easy to get a hold of. Hope she's doing ok.
Originally Posted by Falkin70
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-20 17:33 #10902Senior Member

Posts: 234Asian Provider Info
Just curious, does anyone know of any Asian providers that will take AA clients?
-
09-21-20 12:55 #10901Senior Member

Posts: 42Asian Ads Reports
7006: Off Glenwood. Provider was older, but skinny and attractive. She seemed to have a good time, and wasn't in a rush. Would repeat.
9994: North Raleigh. Provider was mid-20's, had a good thick body, but not fat. Wanted. 4 extra for BBBJ, so I took a hard pass on that upsell. However, service was good. No rush. Her name was Coco. Would repeat.
If anyone knows any other good Asian providers, please DM. Thanks!








Reply With Quote






