Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10915
    Quote Originally Posted by NCAdventurer  [View Original Post]
    I did not see any reviews on here for this Meghan https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...d/079438440795.

    When I searched her pics / number I found posts in Wilmington with same girl in pictures.

    Anyone, anyone, anyone?
    Have to buy a picture and video first, so that's a red flag for me.

  2. #10914

    Dude what the fuck

    So I read a review on this one and it seemed like an good idea well it ain't she is BULL SHIT look yall I been in the game a long time.

    I know what to expect for 160 and hr.

    But I get there and we get comfortable she wrapped me up OK BJ and the she hops on and there is a smell but again it ain't my first redo so ok ok. Let switch to K9 and the smell got worse ok ok let try miss and nope she is either way to sore or something.

    I ok let's just hand job till the end she grabs some type of white cream lotion of. Some sort?

    Ok ok let's just get this over and finally I pop and she go and cleans up says you can clean up and I went into bathroom. DUDE NO TOWELS NO TOILET PAPER NO NOTHING TO WIPE OFF. I see in the toilet there is a turd but no toilet paper AAHHH FUCK THAT WAS THE SMELL FUCK NASTY so I ask towel or anything she says no sorry I am all out. Um this ain't her first time WAHT THE FUCK.

    Stay a way the sad thing is I have meet her at the hill back in the day and she was half ass then too.

    Look maybe I am just an asshole but damn a private locale and you can't even clean up after and she loaded me down with fuvking lotion I got to roll in to the CVS and use their bathroom to clean up and no I smell like I been jacked off with fucking hand lotion STAY AWAY FROM THIS ONE.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...s/368053031618

  3. #10913

    "Must buy a picture or video"?

    Quote Originally Posted by NCAdventurer  [View Original Post]
    I did not see any reviews on here for this Meghan https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...d/079438440795.

    When I searched her pics / number I found posts in Wilmington with same girl in pictures.

    Anyone, anyone, anyone?
    Bullshit. That's the same as asking for a deposit. Smells like a scam to me.

    Senior members should know better.

  4. #10912

    Anyone Met Meghan

    I did not see any reviews on here for this Meghan https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...d/079438440795.

    When I searched her pics / number I found posts in Wilmington with same girl in pictures.

    Anyone, anyone, anyone?

  5. #10911
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    How do you make

    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeTrees  [View Original Post]
    I know 2020 has been hard on all of us, but her sudden weight gain makes me so sad. Haven't seen her in ages, but I've noticed based in pictures as she is quite active on social media. She was such a babe. Great personality, safe, and easy to get a hold of. Hope she's doing ok.
    A $200 hooker worth $350? That's easy, just put an add on eros with glossy pics.

  6. #10910

    Horrible Communication Lately

    I recall someone on here making mention of it lately but I've noticed this week the communication from the providers has gotten really bad. Even some of the ones that I've seen in the past are going ghost. I've probably texted 20-25 lately and maybe 5 or 6 have bothered to reply, mostly hours and hours later and fade away after a reply or 2. The only one that replied somewhat promptly was in an area I had already been through and didn't have time to double back. I've hunted dreams in Raleigh, Greensboro, and Fayetteville areas and they all seem to be just as inaccessible. Are they that busy or just don't want our money? SMH.

  7. #10909

    Ashton

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...9/131258936947

    Has anyone broken the code on how to effectively communicate with Ashton?

    I've seen her once and it was really mindblowing. She was receptive to whatever I wanted (which, honestly, is pretty vanilla) and incredibly sweet. She even offered me breakfast.

    BUT, my god it's hard to get a hold of her.

  8. #10908

    ? Catfish

    Ran a search on the number in this post https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...r/984889225072.

    The number came up with posts in multiple cities. However, most concerning was the photos in the posts were of different women. When I contacted this provider and asked for a confirmation photo, she sent a pic that did not match the woman in the photos of this post.

    Beware and Be Safe.

  9. #10907

    Thief

    I reported this one back then before covid hit the area. She's robbed me! Avoid her she is worth it!

    Quote Originally Posted by NooneAtal  [View Original Post]
    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...l/007512233057

    Probly my last report.

    Met this person recently.

    Stay farrrrr away from this one. Major demons. Room is a wreck with items on the floor you don't want to be around. Actually did kinda look like the pics and could be a looker in a normal life. I left with no contact so no news there. Again don't go near this one.

  10. #10906
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum member. Per the Forum's Posting Guidelines, Unsafe Sex Complaints may only be posted in the Unsafe Sex thread. Members may also use the Forum's PM system to voice their complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another Forum Member.

    Please do not post complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum members. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

  11. #10905
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/54325123/

    Anyone visited this one? She's posted off and on all year, and it's wearing down my resistance. I'm guessing the images are fake, but there's someone legit there.

  12. #10904
    Quote Originally Posted by JJCale  [View Original Post]
    Just curious, does anyone know of any Asian providers that will take AA clients?
    Most of them will if you're nice to them and treat them right.

  13. #10903

    V. Blackwood

    Quote Originally Posted by Falkin70  [View Original Post]
    Met with Victoria yesterday in New Bern at incall location. She travels so this is as good a place as any in the forum to post the review. As usual, Victoria delivered great service. She is open to many different positions, BBBJ, 69, etc. But no Greek. Not many rules truthfully. Covered for FS. She is a very nice lady. Was worth the 350. She is a bit heavier than her pictures but that all happened recently. I highly recommend her.
    I know 2020 has been hard on all of us, but her sudden weight gain makes me so sad. Haven't seen her in ages, but I've noticed based in pictures as she is quite active on social media. She was such a babe. Great personality, safe, and easy to get a hold of. Hope she's doing ok.

  14. #10902

    Asian Provider Info

    Just curious, does anyone know of any Asian providers that will take AA clients?

  15. #10901

    Asian Ads Reports

    7006: Off Glenwood. Provider was older, but skinny and attractive. She seemed to have a good time, and wasn't in a rush. Would repeat.

    9994: North Raleigh. Provider was mid-20's, had a good thick body, but not fat. Wanted. 4 extra for BBBJ, so I took a hard pass on that upsell. However, service was good. No rush. Her name was Coco. Would repeat.

    If anyone knows any other good Asian providers, please DM. Thanks!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape