Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 743 of 907 FirstFirst ... 243 643 693 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 793 843 ... LastLast
Results 11,131 to 11,145 of 13594
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2464
    Quote Originally Posted by Troller2008  [View Original Post]
    I seen her at the gas station the other day she is still around looks better than she used to look.
    I seen summer after a lot of effort. It is well worth the effort. She is clean now and she gotten better looking. She gained a little weight, but I think It make her Look healthy. Her services have gotten better. She was distant before, now she has more emotion and really felt like she was suck me off like I was her boyfriend. Sweetheart girl. If you want to see her just keep trying. She lives with friends that are helping her out. She have problems finding places to do incall. She dislikes car visit and feel unsafe doing outcalls now that she is clean. Also she will only see guy that are nice to her. I had good time, only downside is I don't know when I will see her again.

  2. #2463

    Sunny

    I've been seeing this chick just recently posting. Has anyone any Intel or experience with Sunny?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/54371337/

  3. #2462

    Recommendations for a good time

    Alright guys, I've reached out to Kasee-Stephanie and Adriana but haven't got a response yet. I've dabbled in several honey pots around the Ville and I love a variety of women so who is Hot right now? Who is your go to, UTR, ATF or good looking chick that sucks and fucks like a total ****? I've got some free play time and I'm trying to set up a little somethin somethin.

  4. #2461

    OneSwiss

    Mailbox is full my friend. DnC.

  5. #2460

    Thanks for the info.

    Quote Originally Posted by HoosierCream  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I was looking through pics and I noticed one that said Kasee, and was from OH. I put together that she used to advertise as Kasee. Do a search in this thread and you will find a few reviews from others and myself from earlier this year around January. Overall I'd recommend to at least give her a try. Pretty god BBBJ and CFS and reasonable rate, 100/ hhr if I remember correctly. I saw her a couple times. She is probably earlier 30's to mid 30's and not late 20's like ad says. She always had pretty good communication which seems to be getting rare these days and her incall was pretty decent as well at that time. Good luck.

    HC.
    Thanks for the info. I tried a couple different spellings and was coming up blank. I may have to hit her up this weekend.

  6. #2459

    Stephanie aka Kasee

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueMonday  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...310/5022772685

    Has anyone seen this chick? Stephanie looks hot AF! No reviews on EB just some comments that I have seen
    Yes, I was looking through pics and I noticed one that said Kasee, and was from OH. I put together that she used to advertise as Kasee. Do a search in this thread and you will find a few reviews from others and myself from earlier this year around January. Overall I'd recommend to at least give her a try. Pretty god BBBJ and CFS and reasonable rate, 100/ hhr if I remember correctly. I saw her a couple times. She is probably earlier 30's to mid 30's and not late 20's like ad says. She always had pretty good communication which seems to be getting rare these days and her incall was pretty decent as well at that time. Good luck.

    HC.

  7. #2458
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueMonday  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...310/5022772685

    Has anyone seen this chick? Stephanie looks hot AF! No reviews on EB just some comments that I have seen.
    I think she may have went by Kassie at one time. I never had her service but it looks like the same pics to me.

  8. #2457

    Stephanie??

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...310/5022772685

    Has anyone seen this chick? Stephanie looks hot AF! No reviews on EB just some comments that I have seen.

  9. #2456

    Red Candilicious

    Woohoo! My first post as a senior!

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/5025255580

    Really wanted to see Natalee. I've been having encounters with little booby women and was in the mood for some knockers. But I'll tall about her my next post. I'll just say she didn't respond.

    Tried Tia Tequila's friend Blaire who's been in town for a while but no response. I had tried twice in the past few weeks to see Red but once we had a miscommunication and the the other she wasn't in town. But this time she responded and no miscommunications.

    Unfortunately her incall was off Dixie Highway at a hotel that's known for such stuff as we were going to participate. I was kind of wary of going there but figured I'd give it a shot. She wanted me to park right outside her first floor room and I said no. She said okay and I parked at some apartments behind her location.

    When I walked up to her room she was outside smoking. Bad form. We entered the room and I set the damage (100) on the table. We each got naked and started making out. The cigarette taste wasn't too strong but it was there and I asked her if she had something to get rid of it. Best thing she had was a sucker. Haha. It worked though.

    Good kisser. Thin average body. Some baby damage. Small breasts. After making out a while I dove down for DATY and FIV. She performed some good BBBJ on me. Plowed her a while in mish then let her screw me in cowgirl. Flipped for doggie and then to mish for the finish. Overall a nice encounter. She moves well in all positions. I hate the ones that think they can just lay there and you do all the work. She came while I was doing DATY and about squeezed my head between her thighs.

    We chatted for a bit. Never rushed me out. She said she did this twenty years ago as Candy or Candi and was just now getting back to it. I gave her some advice on some things, especially not smoking just before a provider shows nor having mints. It looks like she went with my advice in revising her posts. Seemed like a nice woman. I'll put her on the repeat list but more than likely will be a backup girl.

    If anyone knew her 20 years ago I'd love to hear about it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 685f3cbf1fe7f4c874ab14a72d6e07fd_f.jpg‎  

  10. #2455

    Misty Rain

    Has anyone seen Misty Rain? Blonde 41 year old that is in the Preston / National Turnpike area.

  11. #2454

    Image search

    Reveals her ad in San Diego or something but that was back in February. Possible she moved.

    Quote Originally Posted by Norsem;4987896[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/kentucky/louisville/54275593/[/URL] Any word on this one? Kinda of looks possible but my instinct says TGTBT. Especially at that price. Thanks.

  12. #2453

    Cubantina, Chanel round 3

    QV means I'd usually just go for a BBBJ but Chanel only does a CBJ. So it's a nice appetizer but the main course is her bent over in K9 THROWING that ass at you! She is tight, sexy and if you love a little Cuban dirty talk she's sexy AF! Total Fire! This gets better and better. You can't get a better body anywhere in Louisville for the money! https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...304/5029652386.

  13. #2452
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueMonday  [View Original Post]
    I went in to settings and deleted all web and internet browsing history on my iPhone (under the Safari tab in settings). Then I made up a new gmail account and posted a new review to get a new user name.
    Thanks, I will try that route next. Sucks losing an account.

  14. #2451

    Point system

    Quote Originally Posted by Nocturne  [View Original Post]
    What are you referring to regarding a "point system"?
    After I posted I realised I should have asked in the new user forum and I'll do so. But basically, when I logged on it said I needed to review my infraction. It's in your profile. I have one point against me and it will drop off next March.

  15. #2450

    Kream

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/54275593/ Any word on this one? Kinda of looks possible but my instinct says TGTBT. Especially at that price. Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape