Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 477 of 930 FirstFirst ... 377 427 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 527 577 ... LastLast
Results 7,141 to 7,155 of 13937
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6797

    Typical bait and switch Paris from Littletokyolv

    I went there last night before midnight, I am pretty sure I was last customer.

    Paris is not the girl from the photo, but still she had nice body with nice fake boobs, soft skin, but I didn't like to DFK, because I could smell when she DFK me.

    It's not first time seeing a different girl than photo at LT, but still it got me turned off.

    She did her thing BBBJ, 69, but I was not in to her much, just tried few different position, and finished early.

    We talked about how many girls there (only 2 girls there), how many name she had (she was Sophia, but when customer wanted double, she had to be Berry, but customer already seen her when she was Sophia).

    She talked how stupid her boss was.

    And, she told me she is going to Orange county on Sunday.

    She didn't like the boss, because he kept calling, and yelling at her.

    That agency is doing typical bait and switch, you will never going to see the girl from the photo.

    They don't have 4 girls, only two girls act like those 4 girls.

    I went there because, VAC was closed, GFLV didn't have girl.

    I had little fun with girl who said her name was Paris for one round, there was no MSOG eigher.

    She is going to leave Vegas soon anyway, but I would like to let you guys know, don't expect the girl from the photos on the site, when you go there.

  2. #6796

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by OkaJohn  [View Original Post]
    Am not sure. It was before that and it was after Covid lockdown. If you are that interested ask her if she has incall and where it is located. Like I said, she had a nice incall near Texas Station. She had a nice clean room. It even had a fish tank.
    Thank you sir. Appreciate your response. Sent her a text.

  3. #6795

    I

    Quote Originally Posted by Sam820  [View Original Post]
    That review I referenced was from August (last month). Do you mind sharing when you last saw her?
    Am not sure. It was before that and it was after Covid lockdown. If you are that interested ask her if she has incall and where it is located. Like I said, she had a nice incall near Texas Station. She had a nice clean room. It even had a fish tank.

  4. #6794

    Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by OkaJohn  [View Original Post]
    Sure about a pimp. When I saw her she had an incall by Texas Station. She was renting a room with at a friends house. Very GFE. Allowed dfk and daty. YMMV.
    That review I referenced was from August (last month). Do you mind sharing when you last saw her?

  5. #6793
    I saw Wendy a few years ago. Nice location, cool chick. Gives pretty good head and has porn video playing in the background.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhaegar0688  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info on this. I am very interested in this as she is in my area and I am looking for a new girl to visit. Anybody had any experience with this one?

    Thanks again BatSun!

  6. #6792

    Not

    Quote Originally Posted by Sam820  [View Original Post]
    Thanks OkaJohn. Tits look nice in pics. Found a review from August that stated her pimp / handler came down to give key card and room info at her incall. Not sure how I feel about that.
    Sure about a pimp. When I saw her she had an incall by Texas Station. She was renting a room with at a friends house. Very GFE. Allowed dfk and daty. YMMV.

  7. #6791
    Oh thanks a lot.

  8. #6790
    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe21  [View Original Post]
    Wendy is a sweetheart!

    Saw her many times and would still be seeing her if she wasn't a bit of a cum dodger LOL.

    Def worth a visit for those who like a good BJ in a non sketchy safe environment.
    I saw her once 5-7 years ago. At a shithole hotel on Fremont.

    Glad to hear she's got better accommodations these days.

    She was good when I saw her. Very good bbbg dfk BBFS cip etc.

  9. #6789
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcoSolis  [View Original Post]
    Did she work by paradise and spring mountain area? She had an incall close by
    She's Puerto Rican with an enhanced phat ass. She had braces, none GFE but very accommodating. When did you see her last?

  10. #6788

    Is she Latina

    Quote Originally Posted by Neener75  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if she's been back since COVID? She was my got for 3 years and haven't seen her this year at all.
    Did she work by paradise and spring mountain area? She had an incall close by.

  11. #6787

    Cici

    Quote Originally Posted by FunBoy545  [View Original Post]
    She took her post down on adultsearch, text her yesterday and no response. She might be waiting til c-19 is over?
    You might be right about that. I texted her this am. Got the following auto generated response in less than 10 seconds -.

    Free Msg: Receiver xxx-xxx-9980 unable to receive message. Message Blocking is active.

  12. #6786
    Quote Originally Posted by FunBoy545  [View Original Post]
    Is she legit, anyone seen her. Pics good or they like 10 years and 50 lbs ago. Whats her menu like? Thanks.
    Yeah I'm interested in a Krista report as well.

  13. #6785
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2991

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by PointDexterJr  [View Original Post]
    Thats a blast from the ppast!

    Her name is Mia -.

    ROckhard tits, good bod!
    Guys I knew ya'll wouldn't let me down!

  14. #6784

    Sexy lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by OkaJohn  [View Original Post]
    Are real. She's a tall girl. At least 6 feet. Does BBBJ cfs. $$. 5. Tits are awesome!
    Thanks OkaJohn. Tits look nice in pics. Found a review from August that stated her pimp / handler came down to give key card and room info at her incall. Not sure how I feel about that.

  15. #6783
    Quote Originally Posted by BatSun1741  [View Original Post]
    I saw one of my regulars a couple days ago. Wendy has been around for years. Clean safe quiet condo in Silverado Ranch. No drama no drugs no problems. A few well behaved cats around. She offers a fairly standard BBBJ and cfs. $80 to $150. She is probably getting into her 60's now but looks just fine. https://wendysaround.escortbook.com/.

    I'm looking for a watersport friendly lady if anyone has a referral? It wound be greatly appreciated!
    Wendy is a sweetheart!

    Saw her many times and would still be seeing her if she wasn't a bit of a cum dodger LOL.

    Def worth a visit for those who like a good BJ in a non sketchy safe environment.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape