Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 874 of 1603 FirstFirst ... 374 774 824 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 924 974 1374 ... LastLast
Results 13,096 to 13,110 of 24035
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10940

    COVID tests

    Quote Originally Posted by Delee1234  [View Original Post]
    This goes out to everyone. Please say something if you know something! We are all in this together.
    I was out of town a couple weeks ago, and had a low grade fever and some fatigue for about a day. I've had possible COVID symptoms a couple times since March, but just kind of laid low and didn't get tested those other times because the symptoms went away after a day or two.

    This time, because I needed to be around people in vulnerable groups, I went ahead and got a test. They are pretty easy to schedule at CVS, and your insurance should pay for it (you should call them first to make sure).

    Negative test results came back in 3 days. Am glad I went ahead and did it.

  2. #10939
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586

    Bethany & Jenna

    Her and the one listed as Jenna quoted me 5, literally nothing to their texts except that. At a guess, I'd think they're both phony. But, willing to admit I'm wrong if anyone else has better info.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shier  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/washington_dc/files/7248085.htm

    I've exchanged a text or two, but haven't booked anything yet. Google of phone number brings up pretty much nothing, which is a red flag. Anyone have knowledge of whether she legit? I don't mind TOFTT but I am really hesitant to go in with absolutely no way to validate her.

  3. #10938

    I'm feeling better

    Quote Originally Posted by WillOckham  [View Original Post]
    Well, paranoia is reigning with me too.
    A few days at the gym, allergy pills and healthy eating is having me feeling much better. Still have a little throat soreness, but I'm ok and can taste again.

  4. #10937

    Wish you would have told us

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomk2323  [View Original Post]
    No, but last week I texted the handler to see Sinbi and she said Sinbi was not feeling well and asked if I could schedule for the following day. As a result, I ended up passing.
    This goes out to everyone. Please say something if you know something! We are all in this together.

  5. #10936

    Keep us posted!

    Quote Originally Posted by Delee1234  [View Original Post]
    I saw Sinbi last Wednesday. Now I have a sore throat and can't really taste what I'm eating. Anyone else get this? Sorry to scare anyone, but I'm trying to be safe and responsible. It could just be the ragweed allergies and my paranoia.
    Well, paranoia is reigning with me too.

  6. #10935
    Quote Originally Posted by Delee1234  [View Original Post]
    I saw Sinbi last Wednesday. Now I have a sore throat and can't really taste what I'm eating. Anyone else get this? Sorry to scare anyone, but I'm trying to be safe and responsible. It could just be the ragweed allergies and my paranoia.
    That sounds really bad. Go take a test.

  7. #10934

    Spring?

    Has anyone seen spring from DS? How was your experience? Does she look like her pictures? How old does she look? Is she natural or man made / enhancements? Body type? How would you rate her face / body / experience? Thank you!

  8. #10933
    Quote Originally Posted by Delee1234  [View Original Post]
    I saw Sinbi last Wednesday. Now I have a sore throat and can't really taste what I'm eating. Anyone else get this? Sorry to scare anyone, but I'm trying to be safe and responsible. It could just be the ragweed allergies and my paranoia.
    I saw her a few weeks ago and she only coughed a few times during one part of the session, possibly due to her getting a hair stuck in her throat, but it did make me a bit nervous. Thankfully, I'm alright, but I would get tested if you've seen her recently.
    Last edited by FloorHump422; 09-22-20 at 12:44. Reason: Clarification

  9. #10932
    Quote Originally Posted by Hum115  [View Original Post]
    Yea, Isabell was great. Anyone know where she's currently at or if she'd come back?
    She was last in NJ in August, however, that was after taking a two-month break so I'm leaning towards her having gone home.
    Last edited by FloorHump422; 09-22-20 at 12:29. Reason: More info

  10. #10931
    Quote Originally Posted by Shier  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/washington_dc/files/7248085.htm

    I've exchanged a text or two, but haven't booked anything yet. Google of phone number brings up pretty much nothing, which is a red flag. Anyone have knowledge of whether she legit? I don't mind TOFTT but I am really hesitant to go in with absolutely no way to validate her.
    She's cute as hell, but I'm with you. When there are no reviews and the google doesn't share anything about a number I stay away.

  11. #10930
    Quote Originally Posted by Hum115  [View Original Post]
    Yea, Isabell was great. Anyone know where she's currently at or if she'd come back?
    Unless, she's taking a break, she usually would rotate out of a couple agencies on the east coast. ClubVIP usually rotates its girls with ephillym in Philly. Seen some of them goto BostonTopTen10, but not sure which NY / NJ one they would go to. She might also be working on the west coast. A lot of agencies to go through though especially in the LA / OC and SJ / SF areas. Plenty of girls there to be had though. Cheaper and maybe the possibility of a PSE (ie. BBFS).

    If I see a girl at ephillym, I hold out hope that she will eventually end up on a ClubVIP roster sometime in the near future. Hoping for Samantha and Grace to return here.

  12. #10929
    Senior Member


    Posts: 152

    Bethany on Eros

    https://www.eros.com/washington_dc/files/7248085.htm

    I've exchanged a text or two, but haven't booked anything yet. Google of phone number brings up pretty much nothing, which is a red flag. Anyone have knowledge of whether she legit? I don't mind TOFTT but I am really hesitant to go in with absolutely no way to validate her.

  13. #10928

    Karen Rios

    Hit up Karen, I'd and business card to verify. Met at nice spot outside of BWI. Bbj was good, dt, better than lots. Nice body. She's aggressive, gropes your ass and slaps it in Mish. Kitty was hollow though. Couldn't complete the mission. She's fair skined so you barely see the C-sec. I hate the tattoos in that area. It's a mess for my taste.

    https://tryst.link/escort/karen-rios

  14. #10927

    Springfield Colombians

    Dreamt another one. Same location on the 2nd floor. I requested Paulina from the Eros ad, but I received someone else. Raven hair, porcelain skin, tall, with red lipstick. Beautiful, ass, awesome set of bolts. All covered, did a wham bam thank you ma'am 1/2 hr session for 1. 6. Been dealing with some hollow shells that won't let me shoot lately. This one got the job done. Remember, do NOT contact the Eros number, they will ask 5 at a rundown spot. Always hit the number on TER Colombian Goddess.

  15. #10926

    Welcome to the board Rick!

    Quote Originally Posted by RickKrungThep  [View Original Post]
    Good afternoon gentlemen,

    This is my first post on a topic, but I have been following this group since the lockdown. I will try to keep this positive with some critique.

    A bit background, I have lived and worked in Asia starting more than 20 years ago. Back then it was a huge adventure. Not so much now thanks in part to the Internet.

    My original work posting was to Bangkok. I love Thailand still in all ways except one, the almost constant coup d'etat practice of governance.

    Before the lockdown, I could find a really fine date here in DC / NOVA at a Thai restaurant. Not so much now.

    Thus, Dara. I read the reviews here and another site, and they are mixed (I have never been with a Thai who was in a bad mood, that is not in their culture). As much as a dream I wanted so Thai companionship. I texted to get details. Reston. Ok.

    So then when I was ready to go, I texted again, "ok text me when you are here honey". I head to Reston.

    Then I get all of these other text, am I on my way, etc. How long till I arrive? A resend of the address and rates.

    This has t a new address in Tysons! I told her I am on my way to Reston. Her reply (I assume here handler), "I moved". Total lie.

    I come through the door and I know this is not Dara. By the way, the Thai lady in Tysons is billed as Rattee, age 32.

    It is not Ratee in the photos in the ad, either.

    It is a nice Thai lady, plump going to fat, bolt ons, who is a MILF (actually too much body damage on her belly, which is a turn off for me).

    She controlled way too much of my dream or resisted what I wanted to do. Checked her phone a few times. Tried to make me finish very fast, but I have good stamina.

    This is not even YMMV. This is a rip off. This was an excellent reminder of a Bangkok rip off actually.

    Thai handler can get my $3 once but never again. No tip.

    In the lockdown I have had 3 dreams. Only 1 was as posted cute, hot body, petite, ready to please in Ashburn (no longer posting on same phone number). That was for 1.6.

    I think I will now prefer the 1.6 since if its a scag, I can walk or stay for the mercy kink.

    I am glad I found out what I like when it comes to NOVA dreams.

    Please let me know if this appropriate since this is my first posting.
    I think your post was very informative and put out useful specific information. Thanks so much!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape