Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,111 to 13,125 of 24038
-
09-22-20 10:17 #10928Senior Member

Posts: 152Bethany on Eros
https://www.eros.com/washington_dc/files/7248085.htm
I've exchanged a text or two, but haven't booked anything yet. Google of phone number brings up pretty much nothing, which is a red flag. Anyone have knowledge of whether she legit? I don't mind TOFTT but I am really hesitant to go in with absolutely no way to validate her.
-
09-22-20 09:21 #10927Senior Member

Posts: 34Karen Rios
Hit up Karen, I'd and business card to verify. Met at nice spot outside of BWI. Bbj was good, dt, better than lots. Nice body. She's aggressive, gropes your ass and slaps it in Mish. Kitty was hollow though. Couldn't complete the mission. She's fair skined so you barely see the C-sec. I hate the tattoos in that area. It's a mess for my taste.
https://tryst.link/escort/karen-rios
-
09-22-20 09:11 #10926Senior Member

Posts: 34Springfield Colombians
Dreamt another one. Same location on the 2nd floor. I requested Paulina from the Eros ad, but I received someone else. Raven hair, porcelain skin, tall, with red lipstick. Beautiful, ass, awesome set of bolts. All covered, did a wham bam thank you ma'am 1/2 hr session for 1. 6. Been dealing with some hollow shells that won't let me shoot lately. This one got the job done. Remember, do NOT contact the Eros number, they will ask 5 at a rundown spot. Always hit the number on TER Colombian Goddess.
-
09-22-20 08:49 #10925Senior Member

Posts: 68Welcome to the board Rick!
I think your post was very informative and put out useful specific information. Thanks so much!
Originally Posted by RickKrungThep
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-20 08:23 #10924Senior Member

Posts: 80I had a similar experience with her, but maybe even worse. I couldn't wait to get out of there. Of the group of girls that came through CP, CVIP, and AG, she's the second least attractive to me after Zinna. And her service was not great.
Originally Posted by HellBoyX
[View Original Post]
She is rebranded as S I believe, take a look at the pics, anyone who has already seen her.
-
09-22-20 08:12 #10923Senior Member

Posts: 80She was just there with a new name, I can't remember it starts with a J. Looks just like her. Probably trying to shake off the bad reviews. She's terrible IMO, an absolute skip.
Originally Posted by Mandoo2
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-20 07:24 #10922Senior Member

Posts: 560Joyce
If anyone see's her tell her she needs to advertise in more places and move further east. Chantilly is too far to go with all the construction. Tysons would be better.
Originally Posted by OldManInVa
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-20 03:25 #10921Senior Member

Posts: 40Get tested
Get tested make an appointment at CVS drive through.
Originally Posted by Delee1234
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-20 01:57 #10920Senior Member

Posts: 596No, but last week I texted the handler to see Sinbi and she said Sinbi was not feeling well and asked if I could schedule for the following day. As a result, I ended up passing.
Originally Posted by Delee1234
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-20 01:08 #10919Senior Member

Posts: 185Anyone else see Sinbi?
I saw Sinbi last Wednesday. Now I have a sore throat and can't really taste what I'm eating. Anyone else get this? Sorry to scare anyone, but I'm trying to be safe and responsible. It could just be the ragweed allergies and my paranoia.
-
09-22-20 00:37 #10918Senior Member

Posts: 596Lynn
Lynn is with DiscreetStory.
Originally Posted by DarkRanger00
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-20 00:36 #10917Senior Member

Posts: 46She went Indy
Josephine has been here for a bit as Indy - https://josephinediary.com/about.
Originally Posted by DarkRanger00
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-20 00:34 #10916Senior Member

Posts: 46Isabell CVIP
Yea, Isabell was great. Anyone know where she's currently at or if she'd come back?
Originally Posted by AdcFellow
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-20 18:58 #10915Senior Member

Posts: 144Club VIP k girls
Definitively who, out of the 2, is the better option. The only two being Yumi and Tiara. Which would you say is the better bang for your buck?
-
09-21-20 18:25 #10914Senior Member

Posts: 267Tried her
Actually, I did try her and had a very nice time and would repeat. There may be other providers who have been there who may be slightly better looking, but Tiara has a bubbly personality and she likes to joke around with you. The fare was the usual with them with the shower, blue toast, and back to the bed for some BBBJ and some DFK followed by a little DATY. She does seem to be very sensitive down there and maybe even a bit ticklish. YMMV on that. Anyway, we started with CG where I discovered she is really tight. From there, we moved to mish and then K9 where I finished. Afterwards, there was some cuddling, but there just wasn't time to try for a second cup, so I opted for another shower and was out the door just as my time was up. I plan to repeat.
Originally Posted by AdcFellow
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote



