Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 975 of 1761 FirstFirst ... 475 875 925 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 1025 1075 1475 ... LastLast
Results 14,611 to 14,625 of 26413
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11803

    Hot Amy

    Anyone know what happened to not Amy? Send me a pm.

  2. #11802
    Senior Member


    Posts: 213

    Please report.

    Quote Originally Posted by DaChef2  [View Original Post]
    Thanks! Here are the ones I have been trying unsucessfully to book.

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...p/534826309439 - not sure of her name but jerked me around for 3 hours then went NC. Money was no issue just a whole lot of BS.

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...p/425454230396 - goes by Leena and went NC after sending her the address to meet at.

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...a/721643245180 - used to advertise the buttsecks and claimed to have shown up to meet me. My cameras tell me no one was there, then went NC.

    I know these girls have unreliable transportation, etc, but shit, some level of professionalism is needed, LOL.

    Going to try this one http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...s/686989895518 and Katt later today and see if one picks up.

    Might also try this one. Not super into black chicks but if she has good hair I can make do. https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...f/072163007051.
    Please report on this one if you see her.

    Might also try this one. Not super into black chicks but if she has good hair I can make do. https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...f/072163007051..

    The last couple of times I have been in Milwaukee I tried to meet her. One time, to your point on professionalism, she let me know her monthly bill had come so I looked other places. Just have not been able to meet up.

    Thanks.

  3. #11801

    STG issues

    Quote Originally Posted by PearlDiver20  [View Original Post]
    Anyone having difficulty accessing STG over the past few days?
    Yeah. STG won't load for me while using my VPN.

  4. #11800

    What happened to Sierra r?

    Thanks in advance for the info.

  5. #11799
    Quote Originally Posted by HuntingStreets  [View Original Post]
    You've left good reviews in the past and we all appreciate the intro. Reporting on the time wasters is very helpful as well so the rest of us don't waste our time as well!

    HS.
    Thanks! Here are the ones I have been trying unsucessfully to book.

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...p/534826309439 - not sure of her name but jerked me around for 3 hours then went NC. Money was no issue just a whole lot of BS.

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...p/425454230396 - goes by Leena and went NC after sending her the address to meet at.

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...a/721643245180 - used to advertise the buttsecks and claimed to have shown up to meet me. My cameras tell me no one was there, then went NC.

    I know these girls have unreliable transportation, etc, but shit, some level of professionalism is needed, LOL.

    Going to try this one http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...s/686989895518 and Katt later today and see if one picks up.

    Might also try this one. Not super into black chicks but if she has good hair I can make do. https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...f/072163007051.

  6. #11798

    Time wasters

    Quote Originally Posted by DaChef2  [View Original Post]
    Been a while since I posted last. I have just been caught in a loop of time wasters and no shows. I call and either get strung along for hours or no one shows.

    If there are any reliable providers for outcalls left please let me know. Can't toft when none show up
    You've left good reviews in the past and we all appreciate the intro. Reporting on the time wasters is very helpful as well so the rest of us don't waste our time as well!

    HS.

  7. #11797

    Heather

    Quote Originally Posted by TwatTonguer  [View Original Post]
    I have her down as Heather. It's been a while but if I recall correctly she was accommodating and nice. At the time she stayed with Kandis, not sure if that's still the case.
    I've spent time with her a few times in February, she's a fun girl. Pictures are accurate and she has a decent body.

  8. #11796

    STG issues anyone?

    Anyone having difficulty accessing STG over the past few days?

  9. #11795
    I have her down as Heather. It's been a while but if I recall correctly she was accommodating and nice. At the time she stayed with Kandis, not sure if that's still the case.

  10. #11794

    So many time wasters

    Been a while since I posted last. I have just been caught in a loop of time wasters and no shows. I call and either get strung along for hours or no one shows.

    If there are any reliable providers for outcalls left please let me know. Can't toft when none show up.

  11. #11793

  12. #11792
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle19  [View Original Post]
    Hello all, hope everyone's safe, miss the days when gorgeous babes were outside the old leprechaun lounge on a nightly basis, no drama & many hot. So here we go.
    Those were the days!! A stop of mine for a drink or two at times.

  13. #11791

    A warm body is better than no body.

    Have to disagree with that. Save your money and try city girls or touring companions. Both good options. Only had 3 disappointing visits between the two.

    Touring companions- 2 girls, no BBBJ. Very disappointing, but still pleasant.

    City girls, one girl was a total b* I just walked out after 10 minutes.

    The women I'm talking about don't work for those agencies anymore. Their pictures and names are not up on their websites. Other than that, appointments times were met, photos were fairly accurate to spot on, and no screwing around.

  14. #11790

    Katt

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...n/046840798064

    Seen her the other night. She was friendly but felt slightly rushed at the end. Cute face big tits and good head. Cons, she has gained a lot of weight from those pics. She's at least 50-60 pounds heavier than her pics and it's all in the stomach area.

  15. #11789
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertWi69  [View Original Post]
    I know she's been around for a while so someone probably knows her well enough to know the story behind this. How long has it been since someone has offered service as a couple, guy / girl? I'm guessing major drug issues involved here.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/270428065351
    It was the most rushed fucked up out her mind experience I've had in years. I'd stay away.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape