Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Korean Agency BB

+ Add Report
Page 355 of 426 FirstFirst ... 255 305 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 405 ... LastLast
Results 5,311 to 5,325 of 6385
You Know You Need It
This blog is moderated by Oc Amper
  1. #1075

    Outfit requests?

    Has anyone ever been able to get an outfit request with one of these bookers? I've tried twice so far with a K-Girl booker and nada.

    It's just something I usually like to request with the normal encounter.

  2. #1074

    Lynn Kupcake

    Anybody have any experience with Lynn at Mycupcake? Pics look TGTBT.

    Thanks!

  3. #1073

    Greek girls

    Quote Originally Posted by PersonaX  [View Original Post]
    Any chance you can PM some white girls from WA that are into BB greek? BB Greek and white girls are my fav combination.

    Theres a couple kgirls in LA that provide BB greek which I'll pm you back as well.
    PM sent! Hope you enjoy.

    Didn't know there were Kgirls that offer greek in the area, that's fantastic!

    -Boink.

  4. #1072
    Quote Originally Posted by Boinkr  [View Original Post]
    P.S. Tons of young white spinners in WA offer greek BTW. Got kinda spoiled. Hoping kgirls come around eventually for those that are into that.
    Any chance you can PM some white girls from WA that are into BB greek? BB Greek and white girls are my fav combination.

    Theres a couple kgirls in LA that provide BB greek which I'll pm you back as well.

  5. #1071

    Bora

    Quote Originally Posted by DarthDiggler  [View Original Post]
    Ari is back in SD with SDAG as "Bora. " A couple replies have described her as covered.
    Yeah, saw her on SplashMe. Pretty disappointed I didn't catch her before she left. Zee was decent though, not my type but glad I took the dive. Service is definitely there, but the looks didn't cut it for me.

  6. #1070
    Quote Originally Posted by HaremKing  [View Original Post]
    PO told me Ari is on vacation now, had an appt coming up with her but guess not anymore. Got recommended Zee or Nana, will be trying Zee. Most of the reviews say "bangin body with aged face" but will let you know.
    Ari is back in SD with SDAG as "Bora. " A couple replies have described her as covered.

  7. 09-22-20 19:24


  8. #1069
    Quote Originally Posted by BoneRanger22  [View Original Post]
    See a new girl from top girls agency in Oc. I've seen Meeju photos before. Does anyone recognize where she was before. I want to see some reviews before giving her a spin.
    She was at sixshop as Tiffany and was just in Vegas as Chanel. Intel said she kind of looks like SexyAngels Chanel. I'm not 100% or is that Chanel or another girl unless someone to confirm. The review didn't sound the same and she went CFS. She was BBFS at SA.

  9. #1068

    Top girl. Meeju

    See a new girl from top girls agency in Oc. I've seen Meeju photos before. Does anyone recognize where she was before. I want to see some reviews before giving her a spin.

  10. #1067
    Quote Originally Posted by Boinkr  [View Original Post]
    P.S. So the Kgirls seem to be 30 ish yr old, some late 20's, and even a few early 40's range. My question is were do you fellas think they work when they're in that 19 to 25 yr range? Are there more upscale K agencies that get them in that range, perhaps SF gets them first. I don't know, maybe they keep the fresher ones in Korea in the Karaoke / Salon scene, then send them our way after a few years. I personally prefer that early 20's group age group.
    The business is HUGE in Korea.

    My guess is a lot of the girls either come here to run away from Korea, working tourism and / or they're too old by Asian appearance standards to be top of their game in Korea anymore, so they come here to be appreciated by western men.

  11. #1066
    Quote Originally Posted by ZzzBoy14  [View Original Post]
    Oh damn, Scarlett is BBFS? I saw her on the mykupcake website. Everyone has given her positive reviews here.
    Yes she is. 320 for 45 minutes bare with her is worth it.

  12. #1065

    Jenny

    Anyone recommend Jenny with SAG? Stacy, Rose, and Elly in LA look interesting / familiar too if anyone has the scoop.

    Thanks gents.

  13. #1064
    Quote Originally Posted by ZzzBoy14  [View Original Post]
    Oh damn, Scarlett is BBFS? I saw her on the mykupcake website. Everyone has given her positive reviews here.
    She should be with upcharge. Booker confirmed it over text.

  14. #1063
    Quote Originally Posted by BastardChorum  [View Original Post]
    Nana with TokyoGirls on HX.

    Scarlet and Jeda with Kupcake.

    Look up the reviews if you want to know about their service, I'm just listing who comes to mind based on your question.
    Oh damn, Scarlett is BBFS? I saw her on the mykupcake website. Everyone has given her positive reviews here.

  15. #1062
    Quote Originally Posted by IslaVista  [View Original Post]
    She was BBFS from day 1, I had to insist on a glove. It's surprising even higher level guys didn't know that. I wonder how many of them will attempt suicide when they realise the girl they are seeing ain't 22 and not a virgin.
    She has been BBFS for many years. First in NorCal as Hana then Amora in OC. She was in NorCal as Ace / Vixen giving BBFS msog for 220. Now as Ace in LA you got to pay the fee. Skip the BBFS go for the DT BBBJ.

  16. #1061
    Quote Originally Posted by ZzzBoy14  [View Original Post]
    Does you guys know any tanned asian women that provide BBFS in orange county? Thanks!
    Nana with TokyoGirls on HX.

    Scarlet and Jeda with Kupcake.

    Look up the reviews if you want to know about their service, I'm just listing who comes to mind based on your question.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape