Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15690

    Formal Apology -- TG

    SO. I came on here-- peacocking, because the Touring Girls site was back uo with dates for Sept.

    Reminder, the site has been down all year.

    I was happy. I wanted to share.

    So I've gotten a few PM's about no response.

    Errrr. The Sept dates on the site say 2018 not 2020. Ummmmm. OOps, I didn't notice that until today when I tried to call.

    No one is more disappointed than me. The only silver lining is I will have money to buy groceries now.

    The question does remain. Why is the site back up?

    I'm sad. I'm confused. I'm hurt. I even worked on my Portuguese for the occasion.

    Eu tenho um cavalo nas minhas calças e quero que você o acaricie.

    Sorry again gang.

  2. #15689

    Cassandra

    Dude you got to read the forum. After I posted 400, someone said 130 Hhr. I told her that and she agreed. I didn't end up going to Saugus because of some robbery reports.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheList00  [View Original Post]
    You paid 300 for a skipthegames chick who found her way on seeking? She's a crackhead see her facebook and google her name if you know it. All the hot, young pussy on seeking to give 300 you land on her. To each there own I guess.

  3. #15688

    Just some info

    Didn't see either of these girls but I just wanted to pass on some info.

    Ally. Hosts in Peabody area and says she has a "gymnast's body". Wants 220 hr, 200 hh, 180 qv. I passed. The body doesn't look that fantastic anyway, not for those rates.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ston/54302736/

    Danielle. Peabody - wants 200 for half hour, I didn't bother asking the hourly rate, will not do BBBJ. I passed and expect many others will at that rate.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ston/54317042/

  4. #15687
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Quote Originally Posted by Jalanmo  [View Original Post]
    Did the price went up for these girls? What is your limit on how much you would pay for qv and hh?
    Shit, $80 qv and $120 hh. But you just got to know how to ask for that $120 since most girl will say no LOL.

  5. #15686

    Outcall

    In the rare position of having a hotel room in the boston metro area tonight. Would anyone be nice enough to direct me to a good outcall? I can share a Saugus utr spinner girl that I'm getting bored of.

  6. #15685

    Price went up?

    Did the price went up for these girls? What is your limit on how much you would pay for qv and hh?

  7. #15684
    Quote Originally Posted by ZipDrive7  [View Original Post]
    What town?
    Have not meet her, but spoke to her today. Brighton.

  8. #15683

  9. #15682

    Angel

    Quote Originally Posted by Nrlmus  [View Original Post]
    Run into Angel today whom I haven't seen in couple of months. The girl sure lost some weight! Never realized she's got such a great curves and ass until today. Sure looks better nowadays IMHO. Just saying you know.
    To me she has always had a great body. Not sure why a lot of dudes think she was big. I rather take a thick girl over a really skinny one. I like a nice phatt ass, which she does have. Best to look at when your hitting that shit from the back & it's clapping back at you LOL.

  10. #15681
    Quote Originally Posted by BradnhGuy  [View Original Post]
    Hey All,

    Had a dream about this one 2 for the damage. Massage table to start. Decent massage only lasted 10-15 because I got touchy. She quickly led me to the bedroom. CBJ, CFS. Really fun really into it. A very cool lady. She's asian hawiaan and looked it. Shaped like a Brazilian with an asian face. 7/10 on looks and I grade tougher than most here. CBJ turned into bbj at the end by request. Like I said she was fun and gave more enthusiasm than most. She is right outside of Boston.

    https://adultsearch.com/massachusett...y-rubs/1360500
    What town?

  11. #15680
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2197

    Angel

    Run into Angel today whom I haven't seen in couple of months. The girl sure lost some weight! Never realized she's got such a great curves and ass until today. Sure looks better nowadays IMHO. Just saying you know.

  12. #15679

    Gigi

    Quote Originally Posted by GoPats978  [View Original Post]
    Pics in the ad real or even look anything like her?
    I had reported a bit back that I did not think the pics are her. Maybe they are or maybe there not. I'm probably not a great judge in the moment. Either way Close enough. Drop a couple Ben franklins on her table and take her a ride she is a good time as stated by myself and others. I don't think I have read any reports saying otherwise.

    I'm sure she has other times and rates but haven't asked.

  13. #15678

    Cassandra

    Quote Originally Posted by Samuel05  [View Original Post]
    Saw her in Waltham off SA. Pictures are a bit deceiving. Larger and small tits. No GFE until 3rd visit. Was a space shot. Couldn't converse. Didn't see needle marks. Said her baby daddy was giving her a tough time. Was sharing the room. Was pretty with clothes on. Settled on 3.
    You paid 300 for a skipthegames chick who found her way on seeking? She's a crackhead see her facebook and google her name if you know it. All the hot, young pussy on seeking to give 300 you land on her. To each there own I guess.

  14. #15677

    This is Cassandra

    See earlier post.

  15. #15676

    Cassandra

    Quote Originally Posted by SreeDeep  [View Original Post]
    She quoted 400 for Hr, but can't host now.
    Saw her in Waltham off SA. Pictures are a bit deceiving. Larger and small tits. No GFE until 3rd visit. Was a space shot. Couldn't converse. Didn't see needle marks. Said her baby daddy was giving her a tough time. Was sharing the room. Was pretty with clothes on. Settled on 3.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape