Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 856 of 1183 FirstFirst ... 356 756 806 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 906 956 ... LastLast
Results 12,826 to 12,840 of 17731
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4906

    Bbfs

    Quote Originally Posted by Pedalsandmotor  [View Original Post]
    I got in contact with this gal; she's coming to town next week. I have a thing for mature, chubby, average to below average looking women (don't judge). She quoted me her rate and said that BBFS is an extra charge.

    Wow, I've been doing this hobby for a good number of years and this is the first time a provider was so blatant about BBFS.

    Yes, I know it's risky, but how many of you guys have done BBFS with a provider? How many are willing to admit it?

    Here's the link to the woman's ad: http://olderprofessional.com/.
    Bro, stay clear from BBFS. It is not worth the risk. I had a bbj with a provider before and it still haunts me.

  2. #4905
    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousJorge  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage?
    80 available 120 hh.

  3. #4904
    Quote Originally Posted by Manfree888  [View Original Post]
    Good thing I went with my gut. That booty tempted me, but deff not worth a std. Like here's some money, give me herpes! LOL.
    And not sure why she is posting saying no black men. She never had a problem with it before. She doesn't date white guys other than work. All of her BF's have been AA guys. Guess she only wants to infect the white guys now. But you will not have issues with law or pimps I know for sure. But stay safe and good luck if you do see her.

  4. #4903

    Woah

    Quote Originally Posted by HeadHunter42  [View Original Post]
    She is high risk. She will give the gift that's keeps giving. She has a bad habbit using needles. And last year doing anyone BBFS was fown for anything. And I mean anything.

    Thats why she quit for almost 7 months. I attached her ads from last summer few pages back.
    Good thing I went with my gut. That booty tempted me, but deff not worth a std. Like here's some money, give me herpes! LOL.

  5. #4902

    Looking

    Looking for a thick booty provider worth the visit. Open to any, pm me if needed. Seen a few that post of LC but not sure if those comment sections can be trusted.

  6. #4901
    Quote Originally Posted by Ekim1976  [View Original Post]
    Heavier than pictures. Not really into it. There is better. Her friend was just leaving when I got there no problem with him.
    What was the damage?

  7. #4900

    "Older Professional"

    I got in contact with this gal; she's coming to town next week. I have a thing for mature, chubby, average to below average looking women (don't judge). She quoted me her rate and said that BBFS is an extra charge.

    Wow, I've been doing this hobby for a good number of years and this is the first time a provider was so blatant about BBFS.

    Yes, I know it's risky, but how many of you guys have done BBFS with a provider? How many are willing to admit it?

    Here's the link to the woman's ad: http://olderprofessional.com/.

  8. #4899

    Jess

    Quote Originally Posted by VitaMeat  [View Original Post]
    Saw her in the last 3 weeks. Nothing wrong!
    Nothing wrong if you want short Bbw that her pics are filtered I was very disappointed but she will service you as needed.

  9. #4898
    Quote Originally Posted by ReefGlue  [View Original Post]
    Been doing this for years. Nice buddy but she is rush rush.
    She is high risk. She will give the gift that's keeps giving. She has a bad habbit using needles. And last year doing anyone BBFS was fown for anything. And I mean anything.

    Thats why she quit for almost 7 months. I attached her ads from last summer few pages back.

  10. #4897
    Quote Originally Posted by Pedalsandmotor  [View Original Post]
    Like the title says, I'm looking for a mature, 40+, lady to spend some time with. Feel free to PM me if you have some info that will be helpful.

    Thanks so much!
    https://stlouis.rubratings.com/158168

  11. #4896

    Franklin County

    Any provides close to this area. I hate the drive to stl. PM me.

  12. #4895

    Bree

    Had an hour long visit with Bree. I wouldn't recommend it repeat. Very poor performance. She is a small spinner, but is just way too mechanical. You almost feel like you're taking advantage and it just kills the mood. YMMV but I didn't find it worth it.

  13. #4894

    Any Mature (40+) Providers Out There?

    Like the title says, I'm looking for a mature, 40+, lady to spend some time with. Feel free to PM me if you have some info that will be helpful.

    Thanks so much!

  14. #4893
    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousJorge  [View Original Post]
    Any review on this one, is it worth the drive?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...140/3144639850
    Heavier than pictures. Not really into it. There is better. Her friend was just leaving when I got there no problem with him.

  15. #4892
    Any review on this one, is it worth the drive?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...140/3144639850

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape