Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 857 of 1183 FirstFirst ... 357 757 807 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 907 957 ... LastLast
Results 12,841 to 12,855 of 17740
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4900

    "Older Professional"

    I got in contact with this gal; she's coming to town next week. I have a thing for mature, chubby, average to below average looking women (don't judge). She quoted me her rate and said that BBFS is an extra charge.

    Wow, I've been doing this hobby for a good number of years and this is the first time a provider was so blatant about BBFS.

    Yes, I know it's risky, but how many of you guys have done BBFS with a provider? How many are willing to admit it?

    Here's the link to the woman's ad: http://olderprofessional.com/.

  2. #4899

    Jess

    Quote Originally Posted by VitaMeat  [View Original Post]
    Saw her in the last 3 weeks. Nothing wrong!
    Nothing wrong if you want short Bbw that her pics are filtered I was very disappointed but she will service you as needed.

  3. #4898
    Quote Originally Posted by ReefGlue  [View Original Post]
    Been doing this for years. Nice buddy but she is rush rush.
    She is high risk. She will give the gift that's keeps giving. She has a bad habbit using needles. And last year doing anyone BBFS was fown for anything. And I mean anything.

    Thats why she quit for almost 7 months. I attached her ads from last summer few pages back.

  4. #4897
    Quote Originally Posted by Pedalsandmotor  [View Original Post]
    Like the title says, I'm looking for a mature, 40+, lady to spend some time with. Feel free to PM me if you have some info that will be helpful.

    Thanks so much!
    https://stlouis.rubratings.com/158168

  5. #4896

    Franklin County

    Any provides close to this area. I hate the drive to stl. PM me.

  6. #4895

    Bree

    Had an hour long visit with Bree. I wouldn't recommend it repeat. Very poor performance. She is a small spinner, but is just way too mechanical. You almost feel like you're taking advantage and it just kills the mood. YMMV but I didn't find it worth it.

  7. #4894

    Any Mature (40+) Providers Out There?

    Like the title says, I'm looking for a mature, 40+, lady to spend some time with. Feel free to PM me if you have some info that will be helpful.

    Thanks so much!

  8. #4893
    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousJorge  [View Original Post]
    Any review on this one, is it worth the drive?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...140/3144639850
    Heavier than pictures. Not really into it. There is better. Her friend was just leaving when I got there no problem with him.

  9. #4892
    Any review on this one, is it worth the drive?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...140/3144639850

  10. #4891

    She is real

    Saw her quite a bit off Seeking before she went full blown pro. Makenna is real but not sure what current demons she carries with her. The other girl in the pic's and selling also is her friend Julia.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fire1234  [View Original Post]
    "No AA sorry it sucks I know" = she has a habit and management that keeps her supplied LOL.

    But no, I haven't seen her.

  11. #4890
    Quote Originally Posted by DVelvet69  [View Original Post]
    She's real, saw her a few weeks ago ($175 hhr) and it is actually her in the pics but I would steer clear because her performance-if you can even call it that-was absolutely dismal. I wrote a full review a while back if you want to look it up. She is friendly enough but unfortunately she is also total waste of time and money when it comes to the reason why you are there and my experience seems to be the norm looking at what others have said after seeing her as well.

    Stay safe.
    Thanks for the warning. She quoted me 160 for hhr. I'll pass. Her bod is hot though.

  12. #4889
    Quote Originally Posted by TimeMaker  [View Original Post]
    I concur completely they have dropped her price to 150 still not a deal she is immature when it comes to pleasuring a guy.
    I was tempting to go in. Thanks for the warning.

  13. #4888
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamStar74  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody seen this girl so fine but I'm trying to wait get a little feedback https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/54215467/#.
    "No AA sorry it sucks I know" = she has a habit and management that keeps her supplied LOL.

    But no, I haven't seen her.

  14. #4887
    Quote Originally Posted by Manfree888  [View Original Post]
    Anyone take this one for a ride? I think she was with that delmar group and left, not sure.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/b...xt-me/33071909
    Been doing this for years. Nice buddy but she is rush rush.

  15. #4886

    Anybody seen here?

    Has anybody seen this girl so fine but I'm trying to wait get a little feedback https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/54215467/#.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape