Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 794 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 294 694 744 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 844 894 ... LastLast
Results 11,896 to 11,910 of 17951
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6056

    Marie

    Quote Originally Posted by Stempo  [View Original Post]
    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...s/775125336386

    She's a lost cause. I saw her the start of Covid and haven't seen her since. Don't waste your energy on her.

    Anyone seen her lately? I've had no success even getting a reply but she continues to advertise with the new-phone blurb.
    She's a lost cause. I saw her the start of Covid and haven't seen her since. Don't waste your energy on her.

  2. #6055

    Marie

    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...s/775125336386

    Anyone seen her lately? I've had no success even getting a reply but she continues to advertise with the new-phone blurb.

  3. #6054
    Quote Originally Posted by OatBucket  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if you're talking about the same girl. She's always lucid when I've seen her and I've seen her a bunch of times this covid year. Never seen any bites or bruising. I agree with KC that she has vigorous BJ skills and a fine rack. Those big soft tits feel amazing wrapped around the little man. She always responds to my requests to visit promptly. Glad she is in Richmond. I have to disagree with your assessment. Not going downhill at all. Gets better with every visit.
    Bree is a good time but she is 100% a heavy user and her bf goes out and sits on the steps going up to 2nd floor she's on trust me on this one. He's never been an issue to me just sits out there waits he knows what's happening.

  4. #6053

    Keeping low

    Quote Originally Posted by Smitty93  [View Original Post]
    She like you park at the school across the road it's safe no issues.
    How do you guys handle potentially being seen or identified when on a run, either by your car or person? I'm not running around in a Bentley, but I'm also not in a Toyota Camry which might as well be camouflage.

  5. #6052
    Quote Originally Posted by Stempo  [View Original Post]
    What's the parking issue? Out in the open or something?
    She like you park at the school across the road it's safe no issues.

  6. #6051

    Molly and Valerie 2nd attempt

    I made a post about these two earlier but no response, so does anyone have anything on them? They use the same number. I want to see molly, but I also don't want to get set up. Seems like you got to bring a "piece" with you anymore.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...n/330652198702

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...n/303520834946

  7. #6050

    Who is Jess?

    Quote Originally Posted by Vetlot27  [View Original Post]
    Geez better see review # 6062 just below.
    Is there a link or pic of Jess?

  8. #6049

    Jess

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight2020  [View Original Post]
    I met her at the hotel that the thief Hailey was staying at (bluegrass extended stay) and she agreed for me to pay after but my gut is telling me to steer clear, 6206 last four digits. Any info appreciate thanks. Also if anyone knows any petite under the radar girls who are legit and reliable I would highly appreciate it, only want to see forum approved especially after that Hailey incident. Preferably petite like the blond from Nicholasville or the petite tatted girl from Versailles thanks guys.
    Geez better see review # 6062 just below.

  9. #6048

    Which honey?

    Quote Originally Posted by FarmHand  [View Original Post]
    Took a break for awhile since the choices have been so limited. Recently tried Honey and Versailles girl. Both provided great service. The parking situation for Versailles girl is a little unnerving at first. But I went with the reviews and she is as advertised. I would definitely repeat on both. They have very open menus. Happy hunting.
    Hey which a Honey are you talking about?

  10. #6047

    Rican Doll

    I've tried about 10 times to make contact. She only answered back once. The next day. Personally, I think she is a huge waste of time.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheStrategist  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen the Rican Doll recently, https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/r...eople/33182967.

  11. #6046

    Versailles girl

    Quote Originally Posted by FarmHand  [View Original Post]
    Took a break for awhile since the choices have been so limited. Recently tried Honey and Versailles girl. Both provided great service. The parking situation for Versailles girl is a little unnerving at first. But I went with the reviews and she is as advertised. I would definitely repeat on both. They have very open menus. Happy hunting.
    What's the parking issue? Out in the open or something?

  12. #6045

    Any one dream with a Jess?

    I met her at the hotel that the thief Hailey was staying at (bluegrass extended stay) and she agreed for me to pay after but my gut is telling me to steer clear, 6206 last four digits. Any info appreciate thanks. Also if anyone knows any petite under the radar girls who are legit and reliable I would highly appreciate it, only want to see forum approved especially after that Hailey incident. Preferably petite like the blond from Nicholasville or the petite tatted girl from Versailles thanks guys.

  13. #6044

    No surprise

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight2020  [View Original Post]
    Got got, robbed me and it was my fault for leaving room. She will try many things from getting soda to smoke break to anything she can think of to get you out of room, she will then boot to door and lock you out. There is someone in her bathroom too. Red flags were everywhere but I was thinking with small head instead of big one. She will steal your car if you're not careful. Stays at bluegrass extended stay and her neighbors are in it too. Was fortunate to just lose money and not my car. Please be careful. Would of called the cops but biting the bullet.
    It kinda don't surprise me she would pull something like that off. She was a frequent poster over the last few years but recently took a long hiatus for unknown reasons till she resurfaced last night posting ads. She wasn't on vacation that I know of, guess she just wanted to get some easy money. I seen her about 3 or 4 times just because she is very pretty but her skills were below average. I said never again after the last visit.

  14. #6043
    Quote Originally Posted by Vetlot27  [View Original Post]
    Whaaaaatt? Details? Upstairs, downstairs, at night, during the day? What? Hell throw us a room number. We might "know" the neighbors!
    Downstairs at night room 146 Is where Hailey is at real name she said is Hannah and 145 Is neighbors, they were very nonchalant about me being robbed and were asking about my car and where it's parked etc. Think neighbor goes by Jess and stays with fat guy with beard that looks Cuban. Hailey was staying with someone else in her room too but didn't get to see them. Avoid at all cost or let me know if you plan a visit and I'll join smh hate thief's.

  15. #6042

    Robbed at Bluegrass extended stay

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight2020  [View Original Post]
    Got got, robbed me and it was my fault for leaving room. She will try many things from getting soda to smoke break to anything she can think of to get you out of room, she will then boot to door and lock you out. There is someone in her bathroom too. Red flags were everywhere but I was thinking with small head instead of big one. She will steal your car if you're not careful. Stays at bluegrass extended stay and her neighbors are in it too. Was fortunate to just lose money and not my car. Please be careful. Would of called the cops but biting the bullet.
    Whaaaaatt? Details? Upstairs, downstairs, at night, during the day? What? Hell throw us a room number. We might "know" the neighbors!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape