Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,911 to 11,925 of 17947
-
09-20-20 03:59 #6037Senior Member

Posts: 156Hailey
Got got, robbed me and it was my fault for leaving room. She will try many things from getting soda to smoke break to anything she can think of to get you out of room, she will then boot to door and lock you out. There is someone in her bathroom too. Red flags were everywhere but I was thinking with small head instead of big one. She will steal your car if you're not careful. Stays at bluegrass extended stay and her neighbors are in it too. Was fortunate to just lose money and not my car. Please be careful. Would of called the cops but biting the bullet.
-
09-20-20 03:15 #6036Senior Member

Posts: 197Be careful she has had a history of her bf or. Pimp causing guys some issues not sure about now but in the past she is avid greek lover with no up charge though.
Originally Posted by KittyChaser
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-20 03:13 #6035Senior Member

Posts: 197I discovered her a few years back was great then but had her recently skills good but my oh my she went down hill the spider bites are bad now on her.
Originally Posted by KittyChaser
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-20 03:11 #6034Senior Member

Posts: 197TextNow free download easiest way to go most the girls use it to never use your real number never.
Originally Posted by Crash69
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-20 03:11 #6033Senior Member

Posts: 197She in Versailles but great young maybe 22 lives in her own apartment very good well with the time.
Originally Posted by Ew1587
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-20 23:31 #6032Senior Member

Posts: 243Texting app
Would you mind in boxing me with that texting app? I texted one girl two months ago. Since then I get daily email text from porn site girls. Appreciate it.
Originally Posted by Dreadlocked
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-20 22:19 #6031Senior Member

Posts: 98Ebony women
I am thinking about try some ebony women, if you know any ebony women that are very skilled?
-
09-19-20 21:17 #6030Senior Member

Posts: 132Bree in Richmond
https://richmond-ky.skipthegames.com...3/244729881771
I've passed through a few times and found the texting with her to be inconsistent. We finally connected and I'm very glad we did.
Her rack is a lot bigger in person than I expected from looking at her pics.
Vigorous BJ skills, very enjoyable.
Finished up with missionary. Good view of her rack moving around.
Will definitely repeat.
KC.
-
09-19-20 21:10 #6029Senior Member

Posts: 132Slim
I get to pass through Lex from time to time and I've never gotten Slim to respond to my texts (out of town number).
Originally Posted by Dreadlocked
[View Original Post]
I would TOFTT, but hard to when they don't respond at all.
KC.
-
09-19-20 20:40 #6028Senior Member

Posts: 98Tianna
Anyone tried this?
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...t/544702872829
-
09-19-20 16:08 #6027Regular Member

Posts: 3Anyone?
Curious if anyone has checked this one out yet. Seems TGTBT but if legit would definitely be worth a try.
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...h/446201638903
Stay safe.
-
09-19-20 15:49 #6026Senior Member

Posts: 158Agreed
Yeah it's all went downhill since CL and BP went away. The girls people talk about now as great options would have been an afterthought years ago. Seeking isn't helping either at least in LEX. Girls can get idiots to send them $ for nothing and the desperate ones have raised to standard for a date to 300.
Originally Posted by JBrentwood718
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-20 15:34 #6025Senior Member

Posts: 442Allie
This is allie, who I belive they were talking about.
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...e/564274630416
Originally Posted by Mcdky
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-20 13:25 #6024Senior Member

Posts: 1002Slim
I was wondering if she got her act right. I never seen her and been in the hobby for years and I know she has too. But the bad reviews always kept me away in the past.
Originally Posted by Orkus78
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-20 13:18 #6023Senior Member

Posts: 225Skinny girls
Any good skinnier girls around town these days? Just got back in the hobby and have a major urge for a spinner.










Reply With Quote






