Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 336 of 524 FirstFirst ... 236 286 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 386 436 ... LastLast
Results 5,026 to 5,040 of 7848
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2823
    Quote Originally Posted by Legecy  [View Original Post]
    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...t/079975309433

    This one is a scam and will rip you off! Stay safe.
    Dam! Looks good, Thanks for the posting.

  2. #2822

    Watch out

    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...t/079975309433

    This one is a scam and will rip you off! Stay safe.

  3. #2821
    Quote Originally Posted by TJ985  [View Original Post]
    Hit her up last month. Twice she responded then nothing. I am intrigued. Nice ass if real.
    I'm not sure if I touch that.

  4. #2820
    Senior Member


    Posts: 487

    No luck

    Quote Originally Posted by MrDsp82  [View Original Post]
    http://northwest-connecticut.skipthe...i/772703198042

    Anyone try her yet. Red spicy Latina.
    Hit her up last month. Twice she responded then nothing. I am intrigued. Nice ass if real.

  5. #2819

    Harley

    Talked to Harley.

    2 an hour and she is near southington. Didn't pull the trigger due to work.

    Quote Originally Posted by Leo2830  [View Original Post]
    Interesting, but you're correct, that's a long way from Springfield to Waterbury. I'll definitely be cautious with it.

  6. #2818

    Harley

    Quote Originally Posted by AimlessBullIt  [View Original Post]
    Saw her posting in Springfield a couple weeks ago. Waterbury seems like kind of a long way to go from there so I'd probably be cautious with it.
    Interesting, but you're correct, that's a long way from Springfield to Waterbury. I'll definitely be cautious with it.

  7. #2817
    Quote Originally Posted by Leo2830  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen any info on this provider. Any intel will be appreciated.

    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...y/675064643675
    Saw her posting in Springfield a couple weeks ago. Waterbury seems like kind of a long way to go from there so I'd probably be cautious with it.

  8. #2816

    Harley

    Haven't seen any info on this provider. Any intel will be appreciated.

    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...y/675064643675

  9. #2815
    Quote Originally Posted by SJones330  [View Original Post]
    No, you see, what happens is, some of these jealous jerks on this forum read when you post having a good time with one of these chicks, and they book time and jealously tell the girl what you wrote and try to give the girl a good idea of who you are from the details you post. I've had it happen to me several times by these clowns here. They regularly do this, especially to Senior Members. I have realized that I need to watch HOW I decide to include details. Some mongers use it to destroy a good thing you have going with some of these girls. Its all pussy envy really. I say, just watch how you post on the thread. I say share, but share such that these girls can't trace it back to you. Use as much details as conveys your review, but try not to include something that allows her to remember, "oh yeah, I remember him, he was the guy who twirled his dick" or some shit like that. As long as you are careful, they won't be able to know for sure.

    As for mongers here, I trusted someone a while ago, on a website similar to this a long time ago. He acted as if he was my friend. I found this UTR who was letting me smash for pennies on the dollar. He pretended to be my friend, got the info, then told her everything I shared about her. It got me in trouble with her, and I vowed never to give out details about certain things anymore, if it can damage me. We can all be "friends" on here, but don't trust even the most well known monger to not destroy you. We are all anonymous here. To protect yourself, start by not giving these girls any more details than necessary. So even if these chicks pry, they will find nothing, and trust me, 95% of these chicks we see know about this forum. That I can guarantee.
    Some excellent advice SJ! Fellow mongers should all follow it! Trust has to come with it's limits. We don't trust the girls much, why should we trust their customers more? I'm not saying don't share, just be careful of what you do share.

  10. #2814
    Quote Originally Posted by Dickcheney  [View Original Post]
    I know for a fact a certain monger on here has had conversations with a provider about me after a negative review I left. How do I know? He publicly posted about telling her about my review and even went on to post "Just met with her told her all the Bull shit that was said about her, Oh I'd bet her boyfriend would like to meet him. " I found the threat amusing but a bit strange for a monger to be so attached to a junkie. My guess is he either broke rule #1 of emotional attachment or is trying to be a low level pimp. His latest posts have me leaning toward the latter and I don't quite know what's sadder.
    No, you see, what happens is, some of these jealous jerks on this forum read when you post having a good time with one of these chicks, and they book time and jealously tell the girl what you wrote and try to give the girl a good idea of who you are from the details you post. I've had it happen to me several times by these clowns here. They regularly do this, especially to Senior Members. I have realized that I need to watch HOW I decide to include details. Some mongers use it to destroy a good thing you have going with some of these girls. Its all pussy envy really. I say, just watch how you post on the thread. I say share, but share such that these girls can't trace it back to you. Use as much details as conveys your review, but try not to include something that allows her to remember, "oh yeah, I remember him, he was the guy who twirled his dick" or some shit like that. As long as you are careful, they won't be able to know for sure.

    As for mongers here, I trusted someone a while ago, on a website similar to this a long time ago. He acted as if he was my friend. I found this UTR who was letting me smash for pennies on the dollar. He pretended to be my friend, got the info, then told her everything I shared about her. It got me in trouble with her, and I vowed never to give out details about certain things anymore, if it can damage me. We can all be "friends" on here, but don't trust even the most well known monger to not destroy you. We are all anonymous here. To protect yourself, start by not giving these girls any more details than necessary. So even if these chicks pry, they will find nothing, and trust me, 95% of these chicks we see know about this forum. That I can guarantee.

  11. #2813
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueFox141  [View Original Post]
    I even tried on a tinfoil hat and still cannot figure out what fellow mongers would do this for or why, but "This is just fantasy land" may be the only explanation we will get.

    A Buffaloed Blue.
    I know for a fact a certain monger on here has had conversations with a provider about me after a negative review I left. How do I know? He publicly posted about telling her about my review and even went on to post "Just met with her told her all the Bull shit that was said about her, Oh I'd bet her boyfriend would like to meet him. " I found the threat amusing but a bit strange for a monger to be so attached to a junkie. My guess is he either broke rule #1 of emotional attachment or is trying to be a low level pimp. His latest posts have me leaning toward the latter and I don't quite know what's sadder.

  12. #2812

    Anyone

    http://northwest-connecticut.skipthe...i/772703198042

    Anyone try her yet. Red spicy Latina.

  13. #2811

    Jasmine and Haillie

    Saw both today for all those that keep talking trash I saw no signs of demons on either both have put a little weight on as well but they're still gorgeous and friendly as ever haven't seen jas in a while but she remembered me as soon as I walked in so be nice guys.

  14. #2810

    Still Scratching My Head

    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo  [View Original Post]

    Too many Mongers are collecting info on other Mongers through the working Ladies! Names, cars, personal info, phone numbers. And said mongers are using what they think they know as leverage in the game of paying for sex! LOL. Unfortunately status here on this forum translates to nadda any place else! This is just fantasy land.
    Keep in mind the same working girl who just told you the info you wanted about someone will spill your info just as quickly for a few bucks! Life is good and will continue to be for a long while yet!

    Poo.
    I even tried on a tinfoil hat and still cannot figure out what fellow mongers would do this for or why, but "This is just fantasy land" may be the only explanation we will get.

    A Buffaloed Blue.

  15. #2809
    Quote Originally Posted by ThebbcMonger860  [View Original Post]
    So is this the infamous jasmine that I read so many reviews.

    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...k/273906614276

    If not can some reply with the correct link thanks.
    That's her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape