Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 337 of 524 FirstFirst ... 237 287 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 387 437 ... LastLast
Results 5,041 to 5,055 of 7848
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2808
    [Deleted by Admin]

    Greetings Everyone,

    A Bubba Here posted that he/she will no longer be participating in the forum.

    Pursuant to Forum Policy, I have deleted this resignation post and retired his/her membership.

    Thanks,

    Jackson

  2. #2807

    Yikes

    Quote Originally Posted by JustOne203  [View Original Post]
    Met this one the other day at her "condo" which is actually a crack house. I could tell because the chore and pipe glass everywhere She's looks like she used to be cute under all the make up especially since she's so young the drugs have really taken a toll on her. She's got a cute ass and def a spinner but I'd def wrap it up she's busy going bare all day. Didn't pay the number the add states I got her for much lower. She's pretty sketchy probably from drugs but can be fun if you get her high enough.

    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...e/421489132740
    200 and she's hosting out of a crack house? I know thats what you didn't pay but no thanks I don't like to haggle ruins the mood for me lmao. I'll wait till the business slows down and catch her on the street. Nice report though I always wondered about her.

  3. #2806
    Met this one the other day at her "condo" which is actually a crack house. I could tell because the chore and pipe glass everywhere She's looks like she used to be cute under all the make up especially since she's so young the drugs have really taken a toll on her. She's got a cute ass and def a spinner but I'd def wrap it up she's busy going bare all day. Didn't pay the number the add states I got her for much lower. She's pretty sketchy probably from drugs but can be fun if you get her high enough.

    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...e/421489132740

  4. #2805
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.

    No shit, next time I ban you. I sent you a PM about it, you are no longer permitted to quote other members posts and comment on them.

    A2

  5. #2804
    Quote Originally Posted by Slick28  [View Original Post]
    Hello fellow members, last night I read about Ruby on the site and looked at her ad. Definitely my type from the pictures, she has that look and vibe I like with piercings and tattoos. So I text her in the morning and set up to meet in the afternoon. She responds late sometimes. I get there she picks. E up and we head to her place, quick 2 min walk np. Only thing is during tge day we are out there LOL, would perfer night time if I see her agin.

    Anyway, we get undressed, but you can't help but notice the yellow crack front teeth LOL, we start making out etc eat her out, she's into it, then she gives me a great BBBJ. I ask her to suck the boys and wow she didna great Job. Then I say lets do it, and she lays down to do it. But no condom, then my boy goes out of service. I just say finish me off with BBBJ and she did.

    Here's my opinion fellas:

    1. Does she do bare back with everyone.

    2. She says she has to be clean but is she.

    3. She does drugs. Hard. She siad so.

    So now I'm now I'm wondering, I ate her out is there a difference if eating her out and going raw? Anyone else gonraw with her? Maybe I was an exception and missed out who knowa. Will Insee her again, yeah until she goes deep into drugs and is lost.

    Don't forget, crack / drugs will make you do anything. LOL.

    Looks was 7. 5 like Poo said.

    Saty safe.
    There is a difference; a different part of your body will rot off other than your dick. Seriously guys, eating hooker pussy off STG?

  6. #2803
    Quote Originally Posted by ThebbcMonger860  [View Original Post]
    So is this the infamous jasmine that I read so many reviews.

    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...k/273906614276

    If not can some reply with the correct link thanks.
    That is the infamous Jasmine, with Hailie Mae. If you haven't yet indulged its easier to contact Hailie Mae and set something up with both of them then it is to get in touch with Jasmine, at least that was my experience anyway. Enjoy.

  7. #2802

    Ruby Review

    Hello fellow members, last night I read about Ruby on the site and looked at her ad. Definitely my type from the pictures, she has that look and vibe I like with piercings and tattoos. So I text her in the morning and set up to meet in the afternoon. She responds late sometimes. I get there she picks. E up and we head to her place, quick 2 min walk np. Only thing is during tge day we are out there LOL, would perfer night time if I see her agin.

    Anyway, we get undressed, but you can't help but notice the yellow crack front teeth LOL, we start making out etc eat her out, she's into it, then she gives me a great BBBJ. I ask her to suck the boys and wow she didna great Job. Then I say lets do it, and she lays down to do it. But no condom, then my boy goes out of service. I just say finish me off with BBBJ and she did.

    Here's my opinion fellas:

    1. Does she do bare back with everyone.

    2. She says she has to be clean but is she.

    3. She does drugs. Hard. She siad so.

    So now I'm now I'm wondering, I ate her out is there a difference if eating her out and going raw? Anyone else gonraw with her? Maybe I was an exception and missed out who knowa. Will Insee her again, yeah until she goes deep into drugs and is lost.

    Don't forget, crack / drugs will make you do anything. LOL.

    Looks was 7. 5 like Poo said.

    Saty safe.

  8. #2801

    Is this the infamous Jasmine

    So is this the infamous jasmine that I read so many reviews.

    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...k/273906614276

    If not can some reply with the correct link thanks.

  9. #2800

    Recomend her

    Quote Originally Posted by Danny88  [View Original Post]
    Phat ass, huge tits, pretty as hell but that's it. Eye candy for the thicc lovers. She's a brick in the sack.
    I saw her a few months ago. Had a little bit of time open up in my calendar. Originally thought she should rush me out but I was totally wrong. Paid for QV and got almost an hour. She took her time. Even did few lapdances and we baged in tons of positions. At some point I looked at the clock and reasilized I was running late, so I put her in reverse cowgirl and watch that azz giggle as I blew my load in the bag.

  10. #2799

    Ruby

    Quote Originally Posted by PussyDestroyer  [View Original Post]
    Ruby is't her real name but she is on the open market. Have at her you hungry dogs.

    Hey Poo.

    She has an incall at private address? Is that where you saw her? Is it a safe area? I'm not from Waterbury and don't know what alot of the town is like. I'm up in the Hartford area. Never been to Waterbury ezcept drive through.
    She has a place one town over from Waterbury. My only complaint about her location is the smoking. She also works with a local "friend" out of her place in Waterbury. You'll pay more when she is with the friend even if you opt out of the duo. I'm not into Jewel / Diamond even though she's a cool chick. Not my type.

    As for Ruby she's about an 7. 5 on the scale. She needs more tuning in the sack. Still at 20 something years old and tight it's still a fun time!

    Poo.

  11. #2798

    Ruby

    Had a wonderful dream with her tonight. Friendly girl with attentive and good skills. Poo is the man! She's not in Waterbury about 7 miles down 8 north out in Thomaston.

    Quote Originally Posted by PussyDestroyer  [View Original Post]
    Ruby is't her real name but she is on the open market. Have at her you hungry dogs.

    Hey Poo.

    She has an incall at private address? Is that where you saw her? Is it a safe area? I'm not from Waterbury and don't know what alot of the town is like. I'm up in the Hartford area. Never been to Waterbury ezcept drive through.

  12. #2797

    Ruby Incall Location

    Ruby is't her real name but she is on the open market. Have at her you hungry dogs.

    Hey Poo.

    She has an incall at private address? Is that where you saw her? Is it a safe area? I'm not from Waterbury and don't know what alot of the town is like. I'm up in the Hartford area. Never been to Waterbury ezcept drive through.

  13. #2796
    Quote Originally Posted by Legecy  [View Original Post]
    You're going to miss a good time from a good provider. Not a spinner but you'll leave with a smile.
    I have to agree with your comment.

  14. #2795

    Natasha

    Quote Originally Posted by ABubbaHere  [View Original Post]
    Poo, thanks for the link!

    But, is this chick Natasha for real? $200 for 30 min? She looks hot and great pics but seriously?

    https://tryst.link/escort/natt
    I saw her a few months ago, a few times actually. She told me she was visiting from out of state and the last time I saw her she said she was going back. I don't remember her exact rates but she was posting on STG at that point and I think I saw her for 120 a half. She is hot. Nice girl, decent BBBJ, but she was a dead fish type and often complained that she was tired, sore, and couldn't go for long. I would repeat if she was around but I would recommend only a quick or half.

    I had seen that ad for Ruby recently and had been debating contacting her. After poo's endorsement I am sure I will soon.

  15. #2794
    Quote Originally Posted by DirkyDiggy  [View Original Post]
    Too many manly features in the face on that one. IDK. Maybe a previous life? I'll pass.
    You're going to miss a good time from a good provider. Not a spinner but you'll leave with a smile.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape