Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 665 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 165 565 615 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 715 765 1165 ... LastLast
Results 9,961 to 9,975 of 24826
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14866

    Kay

    https://independent.com.listcrawler....olis/54296940/#.

    Saw Kay about a month ago and wanted to repeat before reposting to make certain things were still legit. They are. She's a waif of a thing. Young small a's but good to go. Gives a nice BBBJ and was down for all positions I tried Including freshly showered daty. No Anal though. She can be hard to connect with so keep that in mind. Young one here so just take charge and show her the way.

    Pics are her, though if you go to the "all pics" section you will see some without tattoos. That's her friend I guess. Tatoo pics are her. 120 half and 200 hr. Note: the first time I saw her she said only hhr for first visits so keep that in mind. I took the half the second time as well since I didn't need more than that.

    Best of luck, Mike.

  2. #14865

    Anyone Seen this one or have info? Goes by Brittany

    She requests a $50 deposit which I know is a bad sign. It maybe worth $50 to find out if no one else has already done so.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...y/940906439480

  3. #14864

    Sorry about that!

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyFun99  [View Original Post]
    Tried to reply to you.
    I cleaned out a bunch of messages. Try me now IndyFun99.

    Thanks, g.

  4. #14863

    Big trouble

    Quote Originally Posted by EarlyCuyler  [View Original Post]
    Been trying to reach her as well. Unlike some of the reports here, she was always prompt in responding to me and for the most part, making it to my place at the arranged time. So it's a bit odd that she's not replied to my last couple of texts. With her lifestyle and choice of companions, god knows what could happen to her. Jail, rehab, woman in a pit, morgue. . . Who knows. Hope she's ok.
    Jail is the answer. At the end of August she picked up 5 felonies, 1 misdemeanour, and a $160,000 bond. Hope she has a good lawyer. PM for details.

  5. #14862

    Anderson / Muncie area

    Any recommendations for the Anderson or Muncie area? Thanks!

  6. #14861
    Quote Originally Posted by Macizo  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if she changed her number, been trying to reach her with no luck, I had a great time with her last time I saw her.
    Been trying to reach her as well. Unlike some of the reports here, she was always prompt in responding to me and for the most part, making it to my place at the arranged time. So it's a bit odd that she's not replied to my last couple of texts. With her lifestyle and choice of companions, god knows what could happen to her. Jail, rehab, woman in a pit, morgue. . . Who knows. Hope she's ok.

  7. #14860

    Garmila you inbox is full

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyFun99  [View Original Post]
    Apparently, just avoid that entire hotel. Pm for details of bad encounter if you'd like. Last 4 2637.
    Tried to reply to you.

  8. #14859

    Brittany Bandz

    Quote Originally Posted by PrTraveler26  [View Original Post]
    Hello, has anybody seen this girl? Not able to find much outside of EB. I'm new to this site but not the hobby. Appreciate any info.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/54153058/
    I personally haven't seen her but I did do some research on her. Checked her out on EB. Reviews are fairly standard and lack any real detail. Her comments claim she's legit.

    She's not the body type I'm into but I decided to reach out to her anyway just to see if she would be worth it. Msg her last Thursday in the evening and got a prompt response. Quoted me HHR $$ and HR $$$ with an address to a hotel on the northwest side (was not screened). She's very cutie and petite but definitely not worth those prices, esp. since she claims to be "new to all this" and probably doesn't do BBBJ (that seems to be a trend these days with providers).

    If you do end up seeing her, let us know how it went. Stay safe out there.

  9. #14858

    Avoid Nicky at super 8 on 82nd

    Apparently, just avoid that entire hotel. Pm for details of bad encounter if you'd like. Last 4 2637.

  10. #14857

    What happened to hollywood?

    Does anyone know if she changed her number, been trying to reach her with no luck, I had a great time with her last time I saw her.

  11. #14856

    Extra

    Quote Originally Posted by SummitMonk  [View Original Post]
    Katie? Not surprised.
    And she is still posting ads on STG. Stay safe gentlemen!

  12. #14855
    Quote Originally Posted by NSullivan  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream with a little person back in June 2019 in Nashville. Mongers there tell me she moved on to Indy shortly thereafter. Anybody seen this girl? One of the greatest fucks of my life!
    I seen her ads but never followed through. Have not seen them since. I was a little leary about her since I didn't have any reviews to go off of with her.

  13. #14854

    Massage with something extra

    Quote Originally Posted by Coors1974  [View Original Post]
    So it seems my wonderful trip to Super 8 on 82nd a couple weeks ago gave me a little more than I had before the visit. Anyone know the best time to visit bellflower with this covid crap going on? Always remember guys, no matter how hot she might be sure to wrap up anyways. Stay safe guys.
    Katie? Not surprised.

  14. #14853

    The Best Massage Northside offers

    So it seems my wonderful trip to Super 8 on 82nd a couple weeks ago gave me a little more than I had before the visit. Anyone know the best time to visit bellflower with this covid crap going on? Always remember guys, no matter how hot she might be sure to wrap up anyways. Stay safe guys.

  15. #14852
    Shill for DI ignore all my posts


    Posts: 106

    Piper DI

    Holy shit, I just had my first experience with Piper, and jesus fuckin christ she is one of the best DI's I've seen. Her body is rocking hot, her titties are made but you can't tell, they look great and feel good in the mouth. She met me at the door in sexy lingerie we chatted as we got undressed and she climbed on top of me while I sucked her titties. She then said my turn to please you and went down on me. Holy shit, one of the best BBBJ's I've ever had, she can take it all the way down and made a lot of slobber. I asked if she loved sucking men's dicks and she replied I love sucking dick, boys when a girl as hot as her says that it lights me up. She worked on me for awhile then we went mish, she was super wet and big time into it, I honestly had to slow down because I was going to blow and I only booked a 30 min session as I generally do with the first time meeting someone, just in case I'm disappointed I'm not locked into an hour, well in this case I wasn't disappointed. Since I was ready to burst and my favorite way to finish is in a girls mouth I told her I needed her to suck my cock some more which she gladly did. Let her go at it for a bit then I burst a big nut. She said, wooooh that was a lot. I love a girl who takes CIM. I'm definitely booking her again next week for an hour this time, I can't wait. I'm going to challenge myself to go a couple days without jerking off just to save up a couple big loads for her, it's going to be tough but she's worth it. Another reviewer on here said if you're on the fence you need to get off it and go see her, he's absolutely right, glad I did. Message me for any more details guys, good luck out there!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape