Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 664 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 164 564 614 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 714 764 1164 ... LastLast
Results 9,946 to 9,960 of 24823
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14878

    Use your big head

    Quote Originally Posted by MoparJunkie  [View Original Post]
    She requests a $50 deposit which I know is a bad sign. It maybe worth $50 to find out if no one else has already done so.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...y/940906439480
    Please, take a deep breath and put the $50 back in your pocket, it is a scam. Check her phone number and you will see that she has other ads at the same time.

  2. #14877

    Kay

    https://independent.com.listcrawler....olis/54296940/#.

    Saw Kay about a month ago and wanted to repeat before reposting to make certain things were still legit. They are. She's a waif of a thing. Young small a's but good to go. Gives a nice BBBJ and was down for all positions I tried Including freshly showered daty. No Anal though. She can be hard to connect with so keep that in mind. Young one here so just take charge and show her the way.

    Pics are her, though if you go to the "all pics" section you will see some without tattoos. That's her friend I guess. Tatoo pics are her. 120 half and 200 hr. Note: the first time I saw her she said only hhr for first visits so keep that in mind. I took the half the second time as well since I didn't need more than that.

    Best of luck, Mike.

  3. #14876

    Anyone Seen this one or have info? Goes by Brittany

    She requests a $50 deposit which I know is a bad sign. It maybe worth $50 to find out if no one else has already done so.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...y/940906439480

  4. #14875

    Sorry about that!

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyFun99  [View Original Post]
    Tried to reply to you.
    I cleaned out a bunch of messages. Try me now IndyFun99.

    Thanks, g.

  5. #14874

    Big trouble

    Quote Originally Posted by EarlyCuyler  [View Original Post]
    Been trying to reach her as well. Unlike some of the reports here, she was always prompt in responding to me and for the most part, making it to my place at the arranged time. So it's a bit odd that she's not replied to my last couple of texts. With her lifestyle and choice of companions, god knows what could happen to her. Jail, rehab, woman in a pit, morgue. . . Who knows. Hope she's ok.
    Jail is the answer. At the end of August she picked up 5 felonies, 1 misdemeanour, and a $160,000 bond. Hope she has a good lawyer. PM for details.

  6. #14873

    Anderson / Muncie area

    Any recommendations for the Anderson or Muncie area? Thanks!

  7. #14872
    Quote Originally Posted by Macizo  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if she changed her number, been trying to reach her with no luck, I had a great time with her last time I saw her.
    Been trying to reach her as well. Unlike some of the reports here, she was always prompt in responding to me and for the most part, making it to my place at the arranged time. So it's a bit odd that she's not replied to my last couple of texts. With her lifestyle and choice of companions, god knows what could happen to her. Jail, rehab, woman in a pit, morgue. . . Who knows. Hope she's ok.

  8. #14871

    Garmila you inbox is full

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyFun99  [View Original Post]
    Apparently, just avoid that entire hotel. Pm for details of bad encounter if you'd like. Last 4 2637.
    Tried to reply to you.

  9. #14870

    Brittany Bandz

    Quote Originally Posted by PrTraveler26  [View Original Post]
    Hello, has anybody seen this girl? Not able to find much outside of EB. I'm new to this site but not the hobby. Appreciate any info.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/54153058/
    I personally haven't seen her but I did do some research on her. Checked her out on EB. Reviews are fairly standard and lack any real detail. Her comments claim she's legit.

    She's not the body type I'm into but I decided to reach out to her anyway just to see if she would be worth it. Msg her last Thursday in the evening and got a prompt response. Quoted me HHR $$ and HR $$$ with an address to a hotel on the northwest side (was not screened). She's very cutie and petite but definitely not worth those prices, esp. since she claims to be "new to all this" and probably doesn't do BBBJ (that seems to be a trend these days with providers).

    If you do end up seeing her, let us know how it went. Stay safe out there.

  10. #14869

    Avoid Nicky at super 8 on 82nd

    Apparently, just avoid that entire hotel. Pm for details of bad encounter if you'd like. Last 4 2637.

  11. #14868

    What happened to hollywood?

    Does anyone know if she changed her number, been trying to reach her with no luck, I had a great time with her last time I saw her.

  12. #14867

    Extra

    Quote Originally Posted by SummitMonk  [View Original Post]
    Katie? Not surprised.
    And she is still posting ads on STG. Stay safe gentlemen!

  13. #14866
    Quote Originally Posted by NSullivan  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream with a little person back in June 2019 in Nashville. Mongers there tell me she moved on to Indy shortly thereafter. Anybody seen this girl? One of the greatest fucks of my life!
    I seen her ads but never followed through. Have not seen them since. I was a little leary about her since I didn't have any reviews to go off of with her.

  14. #14865

    Massage with something extra

    Quote Originally Posted by Coors1974  [View Original Post]
    So it seems my wonderful trip to Super 8 on 82nd a couple weeks ago gave me a little more than I had before the visit. Anyone know the best time to visit bellflower with this covid crap going on? Always remember guys, no matter how hot she might be sure to wrap up anyways. Stay safe guys.
    Katie? Not surprised.

  15. #14864

    The Best Massage Northside offers

    So it seems my wonderful trip to Super 8 on 82nd a couple weeks ago gave me a little more than I had before the visit. Anyone know the best time to visit bellflower with this covid crap going on? Always remember guys, no matter how hot she might be sure to wrap up anyways. Stay safe guys.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape