Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17296
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkrMd64  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys winter is looking for help and she gave me pics to share and she speaks Greek.
    Is she only seeing senior members??

  2. #17295
    Quote Originally Posted by BozakBill  [View Original Post]
    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem.../993565564238. I just sampled this one. She met me at the door with heels and lingerie on. Has a cool bubbly personality but there are signs of chemical use. So get her before she really falls off. If you have condoms bring them because she told me that she didn't have any but I told her that I did LOL. She aims to please head is ok but nothing to write home about. Maybe it's better if she is not on chemicals at the time. She has a nice ass and the view is great from behind. If you are packing a baby arm she can't take it but she takes it if that makes sense LOL. She told me to stop once but we continued then she asked me was I trying to beat the pussy up. I told her that I came to beat pussy and chew bubble gum and I am all out of bubble gum. I would repeat hopefully she is not gone down hill by then. Happy Hunting My Friend.
    Which girl was it, because its more than one girl in the post.

  3. #17294

    Winter

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkrMd64  [View Original Post]
    Guys, Winter says she's available next few days hit me up for digits.
    Hi Mark! I'd love to get Winter's number. Thanks!!

  4. #17293
    I'm trying to get ***** to ban me so I post bullshit information that isn't true, ignore all my posts.


    Posts: 277

    Trixi

    Guys.

    New talent. Menu is open. She is fucking hot. 5'9 thick and curvy. Pussy is tight and she is beautifull. DDD tits. Senior members only.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails AA68803F-.jpg‎   media0_03.jpg‎   IMG_2250.jpg‎   622334700.jpg‎  

  5. #17292

    First time for everything. Eros

    Had some time on hands and nothing much going on that was interesting me.

    This one caught my eye on Eros and so decided to try that for first time.

    Typically I only look there for amusement at the inflated prices and lackluster posts.

    Did not really know what to expect but hhr was available so took a chance.

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/5004676.htm?cat=1

    Very personable, sweet, and accommodating.

    Well worth my time and will repeat in future.

  6. #17291
    I'm trying to get ***** to ban me so I post bullshit information that isn't true, ignore all my posts.


    Posts: 277

    Senior members

    When a senior member shares a friend and says only seniors reply. And the senior member only gives info to seniors. A regular should not end up with friends #.

    We are about to lose a new friend because of this.

  7. #17290
    Quote Originally Posted by BattleBot61  [View Original Post]
    Why do you need permission when its in her PUBLIC ad?
    I find that interesting as well. It's as if they become emotionally attached to these ****** and are self appointed gatekeepers of there info.

  8. #17289

    Airport Teri

    Quote Originally Posted by RickFlair  [View Original Post]
    Anyone heard from her? She totally off the scene? Was always a good time. Zero drama. Would love to see her again.
    Had a txt from someone saying it was her about 3-4 weeks a go. I had deleted her number and not sure if it were her or not. Responded and that was the only txt I got. Would love to reconnect if she is up for it. BH44.

  9. #17288

    Airport Teri

    Anyone heard from her? She totally off the scene? Was always a good time. Zero drama. Would love to see her again.

  10. #17287

    Jackie

    Quote Originally Posted by Disengaged  [View Original Post]
    I agree, she is hot. She let me take photos of her a while back and this one is my favorite. I also have her number if anyone needs it.
    Still as good as her photo if not better IMO. She could still use assistance getting caught up on bills. Her place is quiet and I felt safe there.

  11. #17286

    Tip

    Quote Originally Posted by NcMaxwell  [View Original Post]
    So I've just moved to this area. It seems everyone wants references but I don't have any. What should I do as I don't want to give up the hobby?
    Here's what you do. Check out one of the popular sites, I use STG, see a girl you like and reach out to her. Search her name here to verify she is legit and then come back and post your review after you see her. Happy hunting!

  12. #17285
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by NcMaxwell  [View Original Post]
    So I've just moved to this area. It seems everyone wants references but I don't have any. What should I do as I don't want to give up the hobby?
    Who wants references? You talking high end? Even though you move references don't change. Got to be more specific.

  13. #17284

    Winter

    Hey guys winter is looking for help and she gave me pics to share and she speaks Greek.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 59883.jpg‎   59876.jpg‎   59880.jpg‎   59878.jpg‎  

  14. #17283

    She's fake

    Quote Originally Posted by Fhqwhgads1  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had experience with her? The pics look a bit too good, as well as the offerings.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...y/878508378464
    I reached out to "her. " She of course wanted a deposit up front. Clearly a scammer.

  15. #17282

    New here, any tips?

    So I've just moved to this area. It seems everyone wants references but I don't have any. What should I do as I don't want to give up the hobby?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape