Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,131 to 20,145 of 37361
-
09-17-20 22:40 #17231Senior Member

Posts: 313Link still not working but there is a 20 yr old in Hopewell named Carly. Very hard to find a good review. Cash and Dash and robbery set up if it's her. I think the only situation you may be safe is if you are able to pick her up and take her to a place of your choice.
Originally Posted by WillieBurg
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-20 22:36 #17230Senior Member

Posts: 140Hopewrll
Sorry! That link didn't work. Here's the title of the post though:
HOT 🥵 YOUNG & WET BEAUTIFUL PINK PUSSY*20 years old.
-
09-17-20 22:31 #17229Senior Member

Posts: 140HopeWell
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe.../617752447884.
Planning on seeing her tomorrow or Saturday, unless any members can give me a reason not to. Feel free to PM me.
-
09-17-20 22:31 #17228Senior Member

Posts: 316Permission to give out smoke digits, why?
Why do you need permission when its in her PUBLIC ad?
Originally Posted by SmoothJazz2
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-20 22:24 #17227Senior Member

Posts: 236Stg girl
Does anyone have any info on this one?
Please post or pm me. Thanks Streetsmrt1.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...a/701964713050
-
09-17-20 20:11 #17226Senior Member

Posts: 1449Queen
I got one for you gents who like a semi thick ebony. She's clean and no clock watcher and she can't take pounding. No drama in a not so bad hotel. She's been on state vacation for awhile but she's back. She is one of my Regs in rotation. Treat her god and she will do same.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...m/412021909961
-
09-17-20 17:53 #17225Senior Member

Posts: 144I'm wondering if anyone has seen any sirens recently from sirens VA.
-
09-17-20 17:23 #17224Regular Member

Posts: 2Can you dm me contact info please?
Originally Posted by ParaTrooper57
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-20 17:09 #17223Senior Member

Posts: 108Info on Heather
Do you have any info on Heather?
Originally Posted by Mj2019
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-20 17:08 #17222Senior Member

Posts: 108Agree with both of y'all, I go to the casino quite often. Every time I ride by, especially near the shell gas station. All I can do is keep it moving, its not even worth it.
Originally Posted by Jcn1965
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-20 17:06 #17221Senior Member

Posts: 108I haven't had no luck, unless they have "booking info".
Originally Posted by ThrowAwayVA
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-20 17:02 #17220Senior Member

Posts: 1449Anybody
Anyone see this provider looks good but activity list is so long and something just doesn't feel right.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...y/786145260970
-
09-17-20 13:47 #17219Senior Member

Posts: 28UTR in PG
I have an UTR that I was meeting twice month prior to COVID, 32 year old blonde single mom. I had met through a post on Craigslist. Her sister suggested it to make extra cash. We had not talked or seen each other for the last 6 months. She contacted me a week ago Monday and we met on Friday. She said was horny and was tired of doing herself. We started with oral and finished with cowgirl. She give a good BBBJ. She got what she wanted twice and I got what I wanted. I haven't talk to her since but look forward to the next visit.
PT57.
-
09-17-20 13:42 #17218Senior Member

Posts: 446Think before providing personal information
This is an interesting article as to why giving out your personal information to agencys or even and provider could become a big problem. Saw this in the NOVA section.
https://projects.seattletimes.com/20...titution-bust/
-
09-17-20 13:37 #17217Senior Member

Posts: 389BBFSCIP? Didn't know that was on the menu. Searching for her contact info now! LOL.
Originally Posted by SmoothJazz2
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






