Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,071 to 20,085 of 37366
-
09-20-20 19:21 #17296Senior Member

Posts: 115First time for everything. Eros
Had some time on hands and nothing much going on that was interesting me.
This one caught my eye on Eros and so decided to try that for first time.
Typically I only look there for amusement at the inflated prices and lackluster posts.
Did not really know what to expect but hhr was available so took a chance.
https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/5004676.htm?cat=1
Very personable, sweet, and accommodating.
Well worth my time and will repeat in future.
-
09-20-20 17:55 #17295I'm trying to get ***** to ban me so I post bullshit information that isn't true, ignore all my posts.

Posts: 277Senior members
When a senior member shares a friend and says only seniors reply. And the senior member only gives info to seniors. A regular should not end up with friends #.
We are about to lose a new friend because of this.
-
09-20-20 17:19 #17294Asshole

Posts: 567I find that interesting as well. It's as if they become emotionally attached to these ****** and are self appointed gatekeepers of there info.
Originally Posted by BattleBot61
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-20 16:55 #17293Banned Member

Posts: 262Airport Teri
Had a txt from someone saying it was her about 3-4 weeks a go. I had deleted her number and not sure if it were her or not. Responded and that was the only txt I got. Would love to reconnect if she is up for it. BH44.
Originally Posted by RickFlair
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-20 14:23 #17292Senior Member

Posts: 389Airport Teri
Anyone heard from her? She totally off the scene? Was always a good time. Zero drama. Would love to see her again.
-
09-20-20 13:40 #17291Senior Member

Posts: 316Jackie
Still as good as her photo if not better IMO. She could still use assistance getting caught up on bills. Her place is quiet and I felt safe there.
Originally Posted by Disengaged
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-20 13:01 #17290Senior Member

Posts: 123Tip
Here's what you do. Check out one of the popular sites, I use STG, see a girl you like and reach out to her. Search her name here to verify she is legit and then come back and post your review after you see her. Happy hunting!
Originally Posted by NcMaxwell
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-20 12:09 #17289Senior Member

Posts: 1449Who wants references? You talking high end? Even though you move references don't change. Got to be more specific.
Originally Posted by NcMaxwell
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-20 10:57 #17288Senior Member

Posts: 373Winter
Hey guys winter is looking for help and she gave me pics to share and she speaks Greek.
-
09-20-20 07:07 #17287Regular Member

Posts: 4She's fake
I reached out to "her. " She of course wanted a deposit up front. Clearly a scammer.
Originally Posted by Fhqwhgads1
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-20 00:04 #17286Senior Member

Posts: 37New here, any tips?
So I've just moved to this area. It seems everyone wants references but I don't have any. What should I do as I don't want to give up the hobby?
-
09-19-20 21:37 #17285Senior Member

Posts: 108Dam, glad you made it safe. We definitely will be careful.
Originally Posted by RoughRider63
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-20 21:36 #17284Senior Member

Posts: 108I doubt it. Google the number and see if she got history.
Originally Posted by Fhqwhgads1
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-20 21:18 #17283Senior Member

Posts: 373Winter
Winter needs help guys.
-
09-19-20 18:23 #17282Senior Member

Posts: 1449Thanks
I freakin new it looked familiar damnit LOL. They all start looking the same after awhile. Thanks I tried she ghosted me after initial contact.
Originally Posted by NKLangur
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




