Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,096 to 10,110 of 14668
-
09-20-20 17:31 #4573Banned Member

Posts: 88Thanks for the update. I keep a bottle of hand sanitizer in the car and I disinfect the whole area afterwards, urethra included (honestly doesn't burn that bad). That said, I've never had a problem. Not with bbbjs or the occasional BBFS. Does anybody else do this as well and have never had any such problems? I read that a lady using mouthwash before could drastically reduce transmitting things, the sanitizer basically does the same thing after the fact.
Originally Posted by Lasko
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-20 16:31 #4572Senior Member

Posts: 111https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/54265358/
Saw this one about a week ago. Only person I've been with in several months and now I'm having discharge. Not an issue for me, it's a 20 dollar shot at the health center; but yeah figured I'd let ya'll know.
-
09-20-20 14:35 #4571Senior Member

Posts: 183Marie
I miss Marie. She was fun.
-
09-20-20 14:17 #4570Senior Member

Posts: 545Link Please
You would make life easier on us if you provided a link.
Originally Posted by BlueDevil76
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-20 13:20 #4569Senior Member

Posts: 470
-
09-20-20 00:11 #4568Senior Member

Posts: 863Kittie
Glad to see somebody on the other side of the country also posts close up BBFS action shots like I do. Kittie sure looks like A LOT of fun. Thanks for sharing your pics.
Greetings from the left coast.
Steak.
Originally Posted by DumpsterMan
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-20 22:18 #4567Senior Member

Posts: 284Kittie
Here's to hoping!
Originally Posted by TeamCommando
[View Original Post]
I'm looking forward to sampling her wares again myself.
-
09-19-20 22:02 #4566Regular Member

Posts: 11Young Angie in St. Pete
Has anyone seen this girl recently? She was nearly impossible to get ahold of a month or so back, every time I got her to respond she would go dark next reply.
-
09-19-20 20:50 #4565Senior Member

Posts: 165Sammib
Damn been looking for her for a while. Thanks for posting. Awlys had a awesome time with. She handles this BBC very well.
Originally Posted by XFormed99
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-20 14:08 #4564Senior Member

Posts: 960I have not tried her either.
Always a bit out or range or timing off.
Originally Posted by Reaper400
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-20 08:27 #4563Banned Member

Posts: 11[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
Why is it all you "I post once a year guys are always telling guys not to post.
Fuck off
A2
-
09-19-20 04:39 #4562Banned Member

Posts: 104[Deleted by Admin]
Greetings Everyone,
KurtWagner36 posted that he/she will no longer be participating in the forum.
Pursuant to Forum Policy, I have deleted this resignation post and retired his/her membership.
Thanks,
Jackson
-
09-19-20 00:23 #4561Senior Member

Posts: 5948Mark me down in that column. Tried a few times but timing didn't work, then she moved up to Palm Harbor I believe which was to far for me.
Originally Posted by Member#1658
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-20 23:45 #4560Senior Member

Posts: 960Early 20's 5' spinner available
Very good looking early 20's 5' spinner available Tight body and awesome BBBJ. PM me for info and digits.
-
09-18-20 21:07 #4559Senior Member

Posts: 326Lmao. I just told him. He is in pain. He is Mexican so he doesn't know how the internet / forum operates LOL.
Originally Posted by Member#1658
[View Original Post]
He said he just wanted to see her one last time for old time sake. I told him, she'll be back. 99% of them tho, but I do feel his pain because every time I want to see a girl just one more time, they either move away, go to jail / prison or just disappear for awhile.
At Reaper400 - No my friend is not Bill. He's name is Ramon and he is in his 40's.
Speaking of disappearance. Anyone know of a girl name Tequila? She is one of my favorites and can't locate her for awhile now. One of the best BBBJ CIM and deep throat.










Reply With Quote






