Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 874 of 1796 FirstFirst ... 374 774 824 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 924 974 1374 ... LastLast
Results 13,096 to 13,110 of 26928
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13833
    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyDreams  [View Original Post]
    I remember some years ago they were the perfect dynamic duo. Offered incall at a nice apartment located in the south loop area. Hiko was Asian and Vanilla white, they would offer the most affordable package in town for a 3 some experience. It was a gold mine. But as usual, good things don't last long or maybe they changed numbers or location. Has anybody seen them recently or know what happened to them? Just curious.
    Do you mean Sylvia and Hiko?

  2. #13832

    Bonnie?

    Has anyone seen her lately? She's the skinny white chick who did BB, used to live in Lincoln Park.

  3. #13831

    Anyone seen her?

    Looks pretty good, anyone seen her?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...565/3128837679

  4. #13830

    Cancelled

    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyDreams  [View Original Post]
    If they are part of a group of Brazilian Ladies who are located in the Lakeview area (Don't remember if it's on Clark or Haslted) Stay away from them. I walked out 'cause I noticed 2 guys were hiding, the girl was paranoid and pushy, Other member had a terrible experience. If I'm not mistaken he paid for an hour but they shortened to 10 minutes or so.
    One of the girls gave me a run around with donation so I cancelled. No way I was going with what she asked me for a pair of unknowns. Plenty of other hot Brazilian & Latina ladies around.

  5. #13829

    Vanilla and Hiko, Has anyone ever seen them again?

    I remember some years ago they were the perfect dynamic duo. Offered incall at a nice apartment located in the south loop area. Hiko was Asian and Vanilla white, they would offer the most affordable package in town for a 3 some experience. It was a gold mine. But as usual, good things don't last long or maybe they changed numbers or location. Has anybody seen them recently or know what happened to them? Just curious.

  6. #13828

    Brazilian Ladies

    Quote Originally Posted by WestBurbDude30  [View Original Post]
    Both ladies are in Chicago. I have a brunch setup with both of them on Wednesday. Scarlett looks like she has the perfectly toned body and Angelina has the the big tits & curvy ass I can't say no to. I love me some ladies from Brazil and this Covid stuff has me ready to explode so figured why not see both.

    I haven't seen any info on either on any boards so I thought I'd see if anyone here has seen either or both? I'll report back either way but always nice to know that they are at least legit heading in.

    https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicag...?cat=6208&wn=1

    https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicag...?cat=6208&wn=1

    If you have info and want to DM that's fine too.
    If they are part of a group of Brazilian Ladies who are located in the Lakeview area (Don't remember if it's on Clark or Haslted) Stay away from them. I walked out 'cause I noticed 2 guys were hiding, the girl was paranoid and pushy, Other member had a terrible experience. If I'm not mistaken he paid for an hour but they shortened to 10 minutes or so.

  7. #13827

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by HeatSquad  [View Original Post]
    Anyone met this provider? She is hot, but I feel like it fake.

    https://us.escortsaffair.com/chicago...d55224eda773c6
    A quick google search shows that multiple ads with picture of different girls, different emails, and different locations. The ad you linked has picture of a camgirl named Cortana Blue.

  8. #13826

    Scarlett Olmo & Angelina Milano

    Both ladies are in Chicago. I have a brunch setup with both of them on Wednesday. Scarlett looks like she has the perfectly toned body and Angelina has the the big tits & curvy ass I can't say no to. I love me some ladies from Brazil and this Covid stuff has me ready to explode so figured why not see both.

    I haven't seen any info on either on any boards so I thought I'd see if anyone here has seen either or both? I'll report back either way but always nice to know that they are at least legit heading in.

    https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicag...?cat=6208&wn=1

    https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicag...?cat=6208&wn=1

    If you have info and want to DM that's fine too.

  9. #13825

    Porn star

    Quote Originally Posted by ChiExplorer  [View Original Post]
    Yeah elk grove I've been there a couple times I believe the girls you are talking about are the 4 season girls there all real I've seen them over there I have not gone through all the elk grove but some they are all young in there 20's. Is there any one in particular you want to check out?
    My advice is don't waste your time. That girl belongs on bang bros.

  10. #13824

    Elk grove

    Quote Originally Posted by RomeoPapa22  [View Original Post]
    Hey mongers, long time not see. I've notice the past months that Elk Grove (specially around 83 and Higgins rd) has become a hot spot for providers. Do you have a provider you can recommend? I know there is a group of girls from Rockford who usually work together, but I've seen more girls around. Thanks in advance.
    Yeah elk grove I've been there a couple times I believe the girls you are talking about are the 4 season girls there all real I've seen them over there I have not gone through all the elk grove but some they are all young in there 20's. Is there any one in particular you want to check out?

  11. #13823

  12. #13822

    Anyone met this provider?

    Anyone met this provider? She is hot, but I feel like it fake.

    https://us.escortsaffair.com/chicago...d55224eda773c6

  13. #13821
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainH  [View Original Post]
    I had set up an appointment with her the night before our scheduled meet. I verified our connection once during the day before our meetup, all seemed good. She sent me the address for a downtown hotel, but upon arriving she ghosted me. Our appointment was for 1 hour for 200. I suggest not wasting your time / money with this unprofessional. I'm posting in other cities because she travels.

    https://adultsearch.com/colorado/den...scorts/2071050
    Appreciate the heads up but the link doesn't lead to anything. Could you post again?

  14. #13820
    Quote Originally Posted by RomeoPapa22  [View Original Post]
    Hey mongers, long time not see. I've notice the past months that Elk Grove (specially around 83 and Higgins rd) has become a hot spot for providers. Do you have a provider you can recommend? I know there is a group of girls from Rockford who usually work together, but I've seen more girls around. Thanks in advance.
    Yes it is the new ***** / pimp oasis. Prices are dirt cheap there. I have gone to a few places there. I will make a new review soon to catch up on the girls I saw.

  15. #13819

    Recommendations in Elk Grove Village?

    Hey mongers, long time not see. I've notice the past months that Elk Grove (specially around 83 and Higgins rd) has become a hot spot for providers. Do you have a provider you can recommend? I know there is a group of girls from Rockford who usually work together, but I've seen more girls around. Thanks in advance.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape