Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,896 to 11,910 of 17947
-
09-21-20 22:40 #6052Senior Member

Posts: 197She like you park at the school across the road it's safe no issues.
Originally Posted by Stempo
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-20 22:15 #6051Banned Member

Posts: 108Molly and Valerie 2nd attempt
I made a post about these two earlier but no response, so does anyone have anything on them? They use the same number. I want to see molly, but I also don't want to get set up. Seems like you got to bring a "piece" with you anymore.
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...n/330652198702
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...n/303520834946
-
09-21-20 13:57 #6050Senior Member

Posts: 172Who is Jess?
Is there a link or pic of Jess?
Originally Posted by Vetlot27
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-20 09:07 #6049Senior Member

Posts: 182Jess
Geez better see review # 6062 just below.
Originally Posted by DarkKnight2020
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-20 06:17 #6048Senior Member

Posts: 92Which honey?
Hey which a Honey are you talking about?
Originally Posted by FarmHand
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-20 02:08 #6047Senior Member

Posts: 243Rican Doll
I've tried about 10 times to make contact. She only answered back once. The next day. Personally, I think she is a huge waste of time.
Originally Posted by TheStrategist
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-20 22:59 #6046Senior Member

Posts: 31Versailles girl
What's the parking issue? Out in the open or something?
Originally Posted by FarmHand
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-20 19:42 #6045Senior Member

Posts: 156Any one dream with a Jess?
I met her at the hotel that the thief Hailey was staying at (bluegrass extended stay) and she agreed for me to pay after but my gut is telling me to steer clear, 6206 last four digits. Any info appreciate thanks. Also if anyone knows any petite under the radar girls who are legit and reliable I would highly appreciate it, only want to see forum approved especially after that Hailey incident. Preferably petite like the blond from Nicholasville or the petite tatted girl from Versailles thanks guys.
-
09-20-20 18:30 #6044Senior Member

Posts: 1002No surprise
It kinda don't surprise me she would pull something like that off. She was a frequent poster over the last few years but recently took a long hiatus for unknown reasons till she resurfaced last night posting ads. She wasn't on vacation that I know of, guess she just wanted to get some easy money. I seen her about 3 or 4 times just because she is very pretty but her skills were below average. I said never again after the last visit.
Originally Posted by DarkKnight2020
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-20 16:42 #6043Senior Member

Posts: 156Downstairs at night room 146 Is where Hailey is at real name she said is Hannah and 145 Is neighbors, they were very nonchalant about me being robbed and were asking about my car and where it's parked etc. Think neighbor goes by Jess and stays with fat guy with beard that looks Cuban. Hailey was staying with someone else in her room too but didn't get to see them. Avoid at all cost or let me know if you plan a visit and I'll join smh hate thief's.
Originally Posted by Vetlot27
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-20 13:56 #6042Senior Member

Posts: 182Robbed at Bluegrass extended stay
Whaaaaatt? Details? Upstairs, downstairs, at night, during the day? What? Hell throw us a room number. We might "know" the neighbors!
Originally Posted by DarkKnight2020
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-20 13:39 #6041Senior Member

Posts: 77Not a user
Not sure if you're talking about the same girl. She's always lucid when I've seen her and I've seen her a bunch of times this covid year. Never seen any bites or bruising. I agree with KC that she has vigorous BJ skills and a fine rack. Those big soft tits feel amazing wrapped around the little man. She always responds to my requests to visit promptly. Glad she is in Richmond. I have to disagree with your assessment. Not going downhill at all. Gets better with every visit.
Originally Posted by Smitty93
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-20 08:39 #6040Senior Member

Posts: 42Honey and Versailles girl
Took a break for awhile since the choices have been so limited. Recently tried Honey and Versailles girl. Both provided great service. The parking situation for Versailles girl is a little unnerving at first. But I went with the reviews and she is as advertised. I would definitely repeat on both. They have very open menus. Happy hunting.
-
09-20-20 08:07 #6039Senior Member

Posts: 112Rican Doll
Has anyone seen the Rican Doll recently, https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/r...eople/33182967.
-
09-20-20 07:38 #6038Regular Member

Posts: 13Texting App
Textfree is one that I use.
Originally Posted by Crash69
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






