The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17296

    First time for everything. Eros

    Had some time on hands and nothing much going on that was interesting me.

    This one caught my eye on Eros and so decided to try that for first time.

    Typically I only look there for amusement at the inflated prices and lackluster posts.

    Did not really know what to expect but hhr was available so took a chance.

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/5004676.htm?cat=1

    Very personable, sweet, and accommodating.

    Well worth my time and will repeat in future.

  2. #17295
    I'm trying to get ***** to ban me so I post bullshit information that isn't true, ignore all my posts.


    Posts: 277

    Senior members

    When a senior member shares a friend and says only seniors reply. And the senior member only gives info to seniors. A regular should not end up with friends #.

    We are about to lose a new friend because of this.

  3. #17294
    Quote Originally Posted by BattleBot61  [View Original Post]
    Why do you need permission when its in her PUBLIC ad?
    I find that interesting as well. It's as if they become emotionally attached to these ****** and are self appointed gatekeepers of there info.

  4. #17293

    Airport Teri

    Quote Originally Posted by RickFlair  [View Original Post]
    Anyone heard from her? She totally off the scene? Was always a good time. Zero drama. Would love to see her again.
    Had a txt from someone saying it was her about 3-4 weeks a go. I had deleted her number and not sure if it were her or not. Responded and that was the only txt I got. Would love to reconnect if she is up for it. BH44.

  5. #17292

    Airport Teri

    Anyone heard from her? She totally off the scene? Was always a good time. Zero drama. Would love to see her again.

  6. #17291

    Jackie

    Quote Originally Posted by Disengaged  [View Original Post]
    I agree, she is hot. She let me take photos of her a while back and this one is my favorite. I also have her number if anyone needs it.
    Still as good as her photo if not better IMO. She could still use assistance getting caught up on bills. Her place is quiet and I felt safe there.

  7. #17290

    Tip

    Quote Originally Posted by NcMaxwell  [View Original Post]
    So I've just moved to this area. It seems everyone wants references but I don't have any. What should I do as I don't want to give up the hobby?
    Here's what you do. Check out one of the popular sites, I use STG, see a girl you like and reach out to her. Search her name here to verify she is legit and then come back and post your review after you see her. Happy hunting!

  8. #17289
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by NcMaxwell  [View Original Post]
    So I've just moved to this area. It seems everyone wants references but I don't have any. What should I do as I don't want to give up the hobby?
    Who wants references? You talking high end? Even though you move references don't change. Got to be more specific.

  9. #17288

    Winter

    Hey guys winter is looking for help and she gave me pics to share and she speaks Greek.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 59883.jpg‎   59876.jpg‎   59880.jpg‎   59878.jpg‎  

  10. #17287

    She's fake

    Quote Originally Posted by Fhqwhgads1  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had experience with her? The pics look a bit too good, as well as the offerings.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...y/878508378464
    I reached out to "her. " She of course wanted a deposit up front. Clearly a scammer.

  11. #17286

    New here, any tips?

    So I've just moved to this area. It seems everyone wants references but I don't have any. What should I do as I don't want to give up the hobby?

  12. #17285
    Quote Originally Posted by RoughRider63  [View Original Post]
    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...y/319297822753

    After several back and forth texts agreed on 80 for hhr. She provided location which was red roof on commerce. Had her walk outside room before I headed up to room. Walked in and was greeted with a hug. 2 beds in room with 1 being made up still. Walked to bathroom and she quickly said I needed to go outside to piss cause toilet was broke. I attempted to push door open but it was hitting something or someone. Drew my gun and asked repeatedly who was in there while backing out of room. She was sitting on the bed looking at her phone. Left immediately!!
    Dam, glad you made it safe. We definitely will be careful.

  13. #17284
    Quote Originally Posted by Fhqwhgads1  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had experience with her? The pics look a bit too good, as well as the offerings.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...y/878508378464
    I doubt it. Google the number and see if she got history.

  14. #17283

    Winter

    Winter needs help guys.

  15. #17282
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by NKLangur  [View Original Post]
    Definitely a fake ad. Also, most of that ad looks like a straight rip from that one ad from the scammer posing as Jasmine from Georgia under the name "Baby Red. " Can't find it anymore to share it with you, but most of it was word for word, including emojis.
    I freakin new it looked familiar damnit LOL. They all start looking the same after awhile. Thanks I tried she ghosted me after initial contact.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape