Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,206 to 2,220 of 9165
-
09-23-20 11:39 #6960Senior Member

Posts: 81Gina
Very nice find!
Originally Posted by DannyDavis
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-20 11:36 #6959Senior Member

Posts: 138Gina on north LVB
Found an angel on the strip just north of Stratosphere. She looked like a stripper, not a streetwalker so I expected her to decline my offer to give her a ride. To my surprise, she hopped in. Gents, this gal is beautiful. Thick blond hair, light blue eyes, statuesque jawline, and spanking little body. WOW. I've been mongering for 25 years, and she's in the top 10 all time for looks. I ended up giving her a hundred for a nice BBBJ, cim, no swallow. Yes, I realize that this is at the high end for streetwalkers, but there was no way I was letting this one go.
-
09-22-20 18:22 #6958Senior Member

Posts: 1991Hopefully her english is off
She is going to starve asking those rates.
Originally Posted by TheGame05
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-20 00:41 #6957Senior Member

Posts: 82Trop
It has been hit and miss for me since moving to Vegas. Some days it is hopping and others it isn't. I wish I could tell you what works best for me, but day and time vary each time for me. Happy hunting.
Originally Posted by RenegadeNash
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-20 02:43 #6956Senior Member

Posts: 55Slim Pickins
Trop is dead rn 11:45 pm. Should I be aiming for later at night? Or is there a different stroll?
-
09-19-20 14:52 #6955Regular Member

Posts: 21Young WSW Dec. trop 7/11 at 11:30 am Saturday
Didn't pick up, needed a lunch instead. In real life she looks better than on pics. Damn camera quality.
Anyone knows by what name she goes here so I can do my homework about her before diving in?
Happy hunting.
-
09-19-20 05:59 #6954Regular Member

Posts: 7Midget SW
Over on trop.
-
09-19-20 04:43 #6953Senior Member

Posts: 81Asw
Was she on the bridge that connects or side walk? Dam for 1400 was she a 10?
Originally Posted by TheGame05
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-20 03:01 #6952Senior Member

Posts: 226On Strip by Flamingo (between Caesars and Bellagio) saw ASW. She looked good, but asked for 1400 so no go.
-
09-18-20 20:43 #6951Senior Member

Posts: 90Agree, you can 100% beat the case, but might not beat the ride.
Originally Posted by MongerSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-20 17:50 #6950Senior Member

Posts: 82You are all probably right
Thanks for the follow up to my earlier post everyone. I agree it's highly unlikely LE would be walking under the bridge on Trop. Who knows, maybe I'll take a chance next time a s make sure no dope is dropped, that would be bad.
-
09-18-20 14:00 #6949Senior Member

Posts: 823Alarms why?
First off, there's no way in hell vice is going to make that walk under the bridge from Wynn to Valley View. Plus there's been reduced lanes do to construction. Dial down your LE detector and next time go down to V. V. and park and wait for her. Yes occasionally you will see a dime piece on Trop.
Originally Posted by JFreeMan417
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-20 12:13 #6948Senior Member

Posts: 364Think about it this way
Most SWs are on drugs. When one is in you car and get pulled over they can easily ditch their drugs under your seat. If LE search's your car, you think she's going to be truthful, or let you take the fall when LE finds her smack?
Originally Posted by MongerSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-20 11:06 #6947Senior Member

Posts: 2198Personally I have never believed in the to good to be true theory about SW's. The best thing to do is simply pull over and offer them a ride. The cops can't do much if you simply offer them a ride. Now naturally if there is LE around I would not stop. But the most they can do is to hassle and threaten you. Just remember that case law is on your side. There is nothing illegal about offering a girl a ride even if she is working girl.
Originally Posted by JFreeMan417
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-20 10:30 #6946Senior Member

Posts: 82Trop around 1 pm Thursday
I was in the area and decided to head home via Tropicana to see what I could see. Saw a larger BSW at Trop and Decatur. Then I saw a 10/10 TER WSW under the bridge walking toward the strip. She was setting off all the alarms, tight body, short shorts, and my LE detector went off too. No way a girl that good looking would be working the streets, she could charge $$$ an hour and people would pay. So, who knows if she was real or not. Be safe!












Reply With Quote





