Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 945 of 2123 FirstFirst ... 445 845 895 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 995 1045 1445 1945 ... LastLast
Results 14,161 to 14,175 of 31841
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17681

    Lindsay

    I've seen Lindsay for a while and it looks interesting. I cannot find a post about her. Anybody have some details please PM me.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/54147873/

  2. #17680

    More mileage

    Quote Originally Posted by VanillaStick  [View Original Post]
    So what was the problem that made you wish you would t have done it? How were the pictures different, is older, heavier, uglier? The pictures look good.

    I like the price so I'm curious. What area of town and was it a shady hotel or home?
    Definitely more mileage than the pictures indicate. Maybe a bit older looking. And a bit more saggy, not heavy though. Motel was near the airport and wasn't bad.

  3. #17679

    Melody

    Quote Originally Posted by LocoSmitty  [View Original Post]
    So my long anticipated date had to be postponed this weekend and when it does happen I'm sure it will be a glowing review.

    As it was I made the mistake of letting the little head think for the big head and ended up surfing around till I found something quick, cheap, and available and forgetting the rule that you get what you pay for. So I found Melody, yes it is the girl in the ad but the pictures, as normal, were better than real life. I figured as much going in to it but you know, I just really wanted a BBBJ and with that she did pretty good, but I didn't really want more. Damage was. 95 and it was alright, maybe I should have stayed in my room and surfed porn and kept that in my pocket, but I really did need it. I would not repeat even though I got exactly what I wanted. Can't wait till I get together with my postponed real dream date.

    https://tryst.link/escort/tina6969
    So what was the problem that made you wish you would t have done it? How were the pictures different, is older, heavier, uglier? The pictures look good.

    I like the price so I'm curious. What area of town and was it a shady hotel or home?

  4. #17678
    Quote Originally Posted by ToddyLoading  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen.

    Curious if anyone has seen this dream. Feel free to DM me.

    https://www.eros.com/tennessee/nashv...3228.htm?cat=1

    Thanks and stay safe out there.
    She has an SA page, and is quoting 500.

  5. #17677

    Scam? Obviously.

    Since the picture was stolen form a Latvian girl's Instagram.

    https://www.instagram.com/wilolka/

  6. #17676

    Melody

    So my long anticipated date had to be postponed this weekend and when it does happen I'm sure it will be a glowing review.

    As it was I made the mistake of letting the little head think for the big head and ended up surfing around till I found something quick, cheap, and available and forgetting the rule that you get what you pay for. So I found Melody, yes it is the girl in the ad but the pictures, as normal, were better than real life. I figured as much going in to it but you know, I just really wanted a BBBJ and with that she did pretty good, but I didn't really want more. Damage was. 95 and it was alright, maybe I should have stayed in my room and surfed porn and kept that in my pocket, but I really did need it. I would not repeat even though I got exactly what I wanted. Can't wait till I get together with my postponed real dream date.

    https://tryst.link/escort/tina6969

  7. #17675

    Well known trainwreck

    Quote Originally Posted by PinoyBBKing  [View Original Post]
    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ille/53050402/

    She's not as hot as her picture in her ads. Add 20+ lbs. And scabs with band aid on her legs.

    I try to dream with this lady and I did not finish because of her kitty smells so bad. The smell stuck in my nosetrills until I showered. Be careful guys and happy hunting.
    There's a lot of Annas that float around here, but this one is the known bottom of the barrel of the bunch. Good to know she's still not worth half of what she asks for.

  8. #17674

    Another junk link

    Beware:

    She will send you an address nearby to your location and rest you know the drill. Be safe folks!

    https://adultsearch.com/tennessee/na...scorts/2049422

  9. #17673

  10. #17672

    Doubt it.

    Quote Originally Posted by ToddyLoading  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen.

    Curious if anyone has seen this dream. Feel free to DM me.

    https://www.eros.com/tennessee/nashv...3228.htm?cat=1

    Thanks and stay safe out there.
    There is literally nothing in that ad that would lead me to believe it's legit.

  11. #17671

    Aaliyah

    Gentlemen.

    Curious if anyone has seen this dream. Feel free to DM me.

    https://www.eros.com/tennessee/nashv...3228.htm?cat=1

    Thanks and stay safe out there.

  12. #17670
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgPorg  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen. I wish to report to the group in answer to a PM I got.

    Cherry is real. She is the girl in the ad. It is likely that you will not complete the deal. I darn sure wouldn't donate up front. She's pretty and personable but I cannot confirm she's a provider.

    Sorry gents for my over-enthusiasm.
    She sounds like a scammer. wish she legit

    https://clarksville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/exotic/exotic-erotic-meet-miss-cherr/931413055958

  13. #17669

    Cherryy or Cherry

    Gentlemen. I wish to report to the group in answer to a PM I got.

    Cherry is real. She is the girl in the ad. It is likely that you will not complete the deal. I darn sure wouldn't donate up front. She's pretty and personable but I cannot confirm she's a provider.

    Sorry gents for my over-enthusiasm.

  14. #17668

    Anna

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ille/53050402/

    She's not as hot as her picture in her ads. Add 20+ lbs. And scabs with band aid on her legs.

    I try to dream with this lady and I did not finish because of her kitty smells so bad. The smell stuck in my nosetrills until I showered. Be careful guys and happy hunting.

  15. #17667

    Larissa

    Quote Originally Posted by SilverFox1117  [View Original Post]
    There was someone here that though Larissa (on Eros) was amazing. It seems she is back in Nashville. Anyone know what she needs for screening and rates? PM is fine.
    I saw her and her friend. It was very fun. She is sexy. Her friend is smoking hot.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape