Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17284

    Winter

    Hey guys winter is looking for help and she gave me pics to share and she speaks Greek.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 59883.jpg‎   59876.jpg‎   59880.jpg‎   59878.jpg‎  

  2. #17283

    She's fake

    Quote Originally Posted by Fhqwhgads1  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had experience with her? The pics look a bit too good, as well as the offerings.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...y/878508378464
    I reached out to "her. " She of course wanted a deposit up front. Clearly a scammer.

  3. #17282

    New here, any tips?

    So I've just moved to this area. It seems everyone wants references but I don't have any. What should I do as I don't want to give up the hobby?

  4. #17281
    Quote Originally Posted by RoughRider63  [View Original Post]
    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...y/319297822753

    After several back and forth texts agreed on 80 for hhr. She provided location which was red roof on commerce. Had her walk outside room before I headed up to room. Walked in and was greeted with a hug. 2 beds in room with 1 being made up still. Walked to bathroom and she quickly said I needed to go outside to piss cause toilet was broke. I attempted to push door open but it was hitting something or someone. Drew my gun and asked repeatedly who was in there while backing out of room. She was sitting on the bed looking at her phone. Left immediately!!
    Dam, glad you made it safe. We definitely will be careful.

  5. #17280
    Quote Originally Posted by Fhqwhgads1  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had experience with her? The pics look a bit too good, as well as the offerings.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...y/878508378464
    I doubt it. Google the number and see if she got history.

  6. #17279

    Winter

    Winter needs help guys.

  7. #17278
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by NKLangur  [View Original Post]
    Definitely a fake ad. Also, most of that ad looks like a straight rip from that one ad from the scammer posing as Jasmine from Georgia under the name "Baby Red. " Can't find it anymore to share it with you, but most of it was word for word, including emojis.
    I freakin new it looked familiar damnit LOL. They all start looking the same after awhile. Thanks I tried she ghosted me after initial contact.

  8. #17277
    Quote Originally Posted by Jcn1965  [View Original Post]
    Was just hoping this one is real but I don't think so.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...y/878508378464
    Definitely a fake ad. Also, most of that ad looks like a straight rip from that one ad from the scammer posing as Jasmine from Georgia under the name "Baby Red. " Can't find it anymore to share it with you, but most of it was word for word, including emojis.

  9. #17276
    Quote Originally Posted by Cougar56  [View Original Post]
    First the link:

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...l/776489054572

    I have seen her many times in the last 12 months. When first we met I felt she was the most attractive and sexiest provide in the RVA! Pleasant but no nonsense personality too. For a while she took a deep spiral down (due to chemicals) and then seemed to rebound. I think she's good for now so catch her before anything changes. Just my opinion!
    Dude hopefully it's not more sooner than later. I had a great visit but she was so high that she misplaced the donation and I had to help her look for it LOL. She eventually found it after about 10 min.

  10. #17275
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by RoughRider63  [View Original Post]
    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...y/319297822753

    After several back and forth texts agreed on 80 for hhr. She provided location which was red roof on commerce. Had her walk outside room before I headed up to room. Walked in and was greeted with a hug. 2 beds in room with 1 being made up still. Walked to bathroom and she quickly said I needed to go outside to piss cause toilet was broke. I attempted to push door open but it was hitting something or someone. Drew my gun and asked repeatedly who was in there while backing out of room. She was sitting on the bed looking at her phone. Left immediately!!
    Damn bro. Great heads up. Been there if I can't look in bathroom I leave I've had their gfs in there but never I dude guess I've been lucky. I hate red roof about as much as midlo notels or the diamond learned to stay away from traps. Be safe.

  11. #17274

    Fake.

    First red flag she accepts all payments but cash. Which she recently changed. I sent her a text two mornings in a row and she replied hours later with the same exact message. When I responded she never would return a text.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jcn1965  [View Original Post]
    Was just hoping this one is real but I don't think so.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...y/878508378464

  12. #17273

    Be careful out there

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...y/319297822753

    After several back and forth texts agreed on 80 for hhr. She provided location which was red roof on commerce. Had her walk outside room before I headed up to room. Walked in and was greeted with a hug. 2 beds in room with 1 being made up still. Walked to bathroom and she quickly said I needed to go outside to piss cause toilet was broke. I attempted to push door open but it was hitting something or someone. Drew my gun and asked repeatedly who was in there while backing out of room. She was sitting on the bed looking at her phone. Left immediately!!

  13. #17272

    Kathy

    Quote Originally Posted by IrideAss65  [View Original Post]
    I couldn't get the link to work.
    First the link:

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...l/776489054572

    I have seen her many times in the last 12 months. When first we met I felt she was the most attractive and sexiest provide in the RVA! Pleasant but no nonsense personality too. For a while she took a deep spiral down (due to chemicals) and then seemed to rebound. I think she's good for now so catch her before anything changes. Just my opinion!

  14. #17271

    Kathy

    Quote Originally Posted by IrideAss65  [View Original Post]
    I couldn't get the link to work.
    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...l/993565564238

    If the link doesn't work, search her name on STG.

  15. #17270

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by HotRod21  [View Original Post]
    Spot on review of her.
    I couldn't get the link to work.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape