Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 977 of 1761 FirstFirst ... 477 877 927 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 1027 1077 1477 ... LastLast
Results 14,641 to 14,655 of 26408
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11768

  2. #11767

    Two Girls

    Wendy and her girlfriend (which she will work to find someone who is right for your taste) I tend to actually have standards as does Wendy of who she does doubles with. Which I have hella respect for people who have standards. When I was using heroin and smoking crack I thought a meth addict with black gums and rotten teeth was attractive. But now that I am sober I prefer fermales that are as picky as me of who they eat out. I would definitely give Wendy a ring if ya are looking for a threesome.

  3. #11766
    Quote Originally Posted by JiminyLickIt  [View Original Post]
    And along these same lines, what sites do you guys use? STG is mostly a joke and / or skanks, sugar nights seems to be all scammers, rubratings is as bad as STG, even erotic monkey has its share of jokers in the deck. Slim pickins indeed.
    As bad as it is I still use STG. Just have to know how to weed out the fakes.

  4. #11765

    Meah

    I reviewed her awhile ago. She has been arround for quite awhile. She is staying with another girl downtown, which I am not a huge fan of. I will skip past the drama in her personal life and get down to the nitty gritty. She is a hood rat. Pretty quiet. Surprisingly good body. And now the not so great. Dead fish. I am decent sized, but I was simply not hitting wall, nor did she even seem to notice. I was able to get off so that is a plus.

    Oh yea, she is, or was real. Don't know if the pics are current.


  5. #11764

    To good looking to be true?

    http://janesville.skipthegames.com/f...y/173885877065 is this woman to good looking to be real? I image searched her and nothing came up.

  6. #11763

  7. #11762

    OOJ Photos.

    Here are some unsolicited photos she sent me via the other day to get me to bite. I would say from what I saw and these grainy photos she sent. The photos are fairly current. She's at a healthier weight than years past, one can hope it stays that way for her sake.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails oo11_n.jpg‎   oo_n.jpg‎  

  8. #11761

    She posted today

    Quote Originally Posted by MilTown151  [View Original Post]
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...l/158103992585

    Does anyone remember seeing this one. I think her name was Jessica but can't remember if this was her or not. She got sent on a state vacation if so. Anyways does anyone have any info if she worth seeing. The last few have been busts and I really don't want another bust.
    She posted today.

  9. #11760

    A while back

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...l/158103992585

    Does anyone remember seeing this one. I think her name was Jessica but can't remember if this was her or not. She got sent on a state vacation if so. Anyways does anyone have any info if she worth seeing. The last few have been busts and I really don't want another bust.

  10. #11759

    2 girls

    Quote Originally Posted by DaysFun  [View Original Post]
    Hi over the year I have seen a couple posts on 2 girl action. I am looking for a pair of providers in the Milwaukee Metro area that would do a girl / girl show for me. I just want to watch and maybe touch a little. Not looking for a threesome. Done that may times, at my age and weight now it just to damn much work! Looking for a recommendation of two girls that would be "Into" each other. Post or PM. Thanks have a great weekend guys.

    Day Fun.
    Try giving Wendy Redd a call she often partners up with another girl. Or when Alexis cream is in town she and Mary Fox are a couple.

  11. #11758
    Quote Originally Posted by Wenceslas  [View Original Post]
    To the choir here. That's why this board exists, to pass timely info. Good Luck.
    And along these same lines, what sites do you guys use? STG is mostly a joke and / or skanks, sugar nights seems to be all scammers, rubratings is as bad as STG, even erotic monkey has its share of jokers in the deck. Slim pickins indeed.

  12. #11757

    Verification

    Quote Originally Posted by Incredulous411  [View Original Post]
    New member here learning the ropes. It's been a year now since iv started with these girls and their posts. I read a lot of posts on here about various things. So why aren't we all making these girl verify themselves? Shouldn't they all be posting some sort of clear verification photo every single time and day they post an ad. It seems pretty simple. Grab a pen and some paper, write that days date, some sort of name and hold it while taking a good clear full body and face pic. And those ridiculous photos they post where ya can't see are tell what they look like are just lame. And and they should be posting what they do or don't do. These girls would have nothing without us guys. And we should not have to contact 25 different girls to maybe finally after 4 hours of searching, maybe one will show up. Iv seen about 25 girls over the last year. Not one of them worth the money they ask for.
    Along with everything PS1999 said no one would ever contact a lot of them if they used real, recent pictures. Using old / fake pics I'd bet serious money at least 50% show up and say "fuck it, I'm here, let's do it". For a provider 50% is better than 0%. Fake / old pics have been a problem since the first day of Backpage and it's never going away. That's one reason this board exists. Passing on info about who not to see is just as important as good reviews.

    Welcome to the board, looking forward to seeing reports on who to see. And who to avoid.

    HS.

  13. #11756

    Great idea

    Quote Originally Posted by Incredulous411  [View Original Post]
    New member here learning the ropes. It's been a year now since iv started with these girls and their posts. I read a lot of posts on here about various things. So why aren't we all making these girl verify themselves? Shouldn't they all be posting some sort of clear verification photo every single time and day they post an ad. It seems pretty simple. Grab a pen and some paper, write that days date, some sort of name and hold it while taking a good clear full body and face pic. And those ridiculous photos they post where ya can't see are tell what they look like are just lame. And and they should be posting what they do or don't do. These girls would have nothing without us guys. And we should not have to contact 25 different girls to maybe finally after 4 hours of searching, maybe one will show up. Iv seen about 25 girls over the last year. Not one of them worth the money they ask for.
    That's a great idea. Problems I see with this.

    1) The other day I sent out 8 texts, 1 reply.

    2) Pickens are slim as it is, warm body better than no body.

    3) Any time I've asked for a pic to verify, what do they want? One in return. I don't do pics.

    4) This goes along with #1. Ask a bunch of questions, get crickets.

    5) I realize that donations have gone up alot, but if it's too much and you're feeling like it's not worth it, get a different hobby. You could buy a classic car and spend the money on that, but that Chevelle won't suck a dick as good as a woman.

    6) You have seen 25 women over the last year and none of them worth it, but you don't bother to tell us which to avoid? Meanwhile dudes here roll the dice, waste time and dough and leave a report for others so they can make informed decisions. What the fuck is that shit?

    Welcome to the board, I look forward to reading your experiances.

  14. #11755

    Preaching

    Quote Originally Posted by Incredulous411  [View Original Post]
    New member here learning the ropes. It's been a year now since iv started with these girls and their posts. I read a lot of posts on here about various things. So why aren't we all making these girl verify themselves? Shouldn't they all be posting some sort of clear verification photo every single time and day they post an ad. It seems pretty simple. Grab a pen and some paper, write that days date, some sort of name and hold it while taking a good clear full body and face pic. And those ridiculous photos they post where ya can't see are tell what they look like are just lame. And and they should be posting what they do or don't do. These girls would have nothing without us guys. And we should not have to contact 25 different girls to maybe finally after 4 hours of searching, maybe one will show up. Iv seen about 25 girls over the last year. Not one of them worth the money they ask for.
    To the choir here. That's why this board exists, to pass timely info. Good Luck.

  15. #11754

    Verification

    New member here learning the ropes. It's been a year now since iv started with these girls and their posts. I read a lot of posts on here about various things. So why aren't we all making these girl verify themselves? Shouldn't they all be posting some sort of clear verification photo every single time and day they post an ad. It seems pretty simple. Grab a pen and some paper, write that days date, some sort of name and hold it while taking a good clear full body and face pic. And those ridiculous photos they post where ya can't see are tell what they look like are just lame. And and they should be posting what they do or don't do. These girls would have nothing without us guys. And we should not have to contact 25 different girls to maybe finally after 4 hours of searching, maybe one will show up. Iv seen about 25 girls over the last year. Not one of them worth the money they ask for.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape