Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 978 of 1761 FirstFirst ... 478 878 928 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 1028 1078 1478 ... LastLast
Results 14,656 to 14,670 of 26409
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11754

    Verification

    New member here learning the ropes. It's been a year now since iv started with these girls and their posts. I read a lot of posts on here about various things. So why aren't we all making these girl verify themselves? Shouldn't they all be posting some sort of clear verification photo every single time and day they post an ad. It seems pretty simple. Grab a pen and some paper, write that days date, some sort of name and hold it while taking a good clear full body and face pic. And those ridiculous photos they post where ya can't see are tell what they look like are just lame. And and they should be posting what they do or don't do. These girls would have nothing without us guys. And we should not have to contact 25 different girls to maybe finally after 4 hours of searching, maybe one will show up. Iv seen about 25 girls over the last year. Not one of them worth the money they ask for.

  2. #11753
    Senior Member


    Posts: 108

    SammiLove

    Quote Originally Posted by HellNo87  [View Original Post]
    Anyone hear anything? I'm tired of these low budget girls over charging and the "high end girls" Are just prettier with the same skill levels as the girls on GF smh if anybody's got any info a PM would be greatly appreciated.

    And yes I am aware I don't post much my job gets in the way of this hobby on a regular.
    Last I heard from her, she needed to borrow a little $ to get a room. I had seen her over a dozen times and wasn't worried about her running off. We get to the hotel, and the hotel oversold rooms, and she doesn't have one. Says she will get one tomorrow. The next day I message her, now she has her monthly visitor. I let it go for a week or so, then she says she has to finish her state vacation. I look her up a couple weeks later, she's not there anymore. So I check Facebook, and she's posting on there. My guess is retired. She's not responding on either line I have for her.

    Its a shame. She was all ypu could hope for in a provider. Except I guess trustworthy. But honestly, I'm. Not even mad about the $.

    Happy Hunting.

  3. #11752

    Looking for REAL Live girl on girl show.

    Hi over the year I have seen a couple posts on 2 girl action. I am looking for a pair of providers in the Milwaukee Metro area that would do a girl / girl show for me. I just want to watch and maybe touch a little. Not looking for a threesome. Done that may times, at my age and weight now it just to damn much work! Looking for a recommendation of two girls that would be "Into" each other. Post or PM. Thanks have a great weekend guys.

    Day Fun.

  4. #11751

    Lynn

    Quote Originally Posted by Ps1999  [View Original Post]
    I sent out about 8 texts the other day and Lynn was the 1 that responded. I've seen her before and had a good time so why not. Kept in contact till I was at her door. I gave a slight knock and Tabby opens the door. Said Lynn wasn't feeling well and if I would want I could see her. Warm body better than no body. Got to her room and down to biz. She's ok looking, nothing special imo, but not bad either. She gives ok head not deep but she does put effort in. Cover on and cg. Very tight and seemed to get into it. Flipped to mish pulled out and left the deposit on her belly and elsewhere. Cleaned up and chatted a bit. Wasn't in a rush to get me out. I'll go back.Can't find a link for either sorry
    Had a similar experience. Went to visit Lynn, Tabby happened to be there. I'd spent time with Lynn before and never been able to connect with Tabby. Was hoping to meet her while she was pregnant but that ship has sailed. Any rate, I called an audible and asked for time with Tabby. They agreed. It was ok, I prefer Lynn's looks and her menu is much better. (Tabby is a bit thin for my taste) In Tabby's defense she did say she'd be more open in subsequent visits and after she's had a chance to get comfortable again after childbirth. Only Lynn has ads. Can contact both through her.

    https://www.escortads.ch/us/414-676-5356

  5. #11750

    Typical Milwaukee experience

    Quote Originally Posted by MilTown151  [View Original Post]
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...i/737655508510

    Seen this one the other night. Was a bit buzzed after some drinks and wanted some release and she picked up. I should of left when I got there. There was two guys at her room. I figured fuck it as I'm horny and she's the only one who answered. This was the most rushed experience ever. Not only was she high on something and bouncing off the walls, she started a countdown. My 30 minutes started at 22 minutes. With no clock in sight she continued to countdown even while sucking dick. Seriously avoid this one at all costs. Should of just went home and jerked off.
    These girls don't relieve stress anymore they put you in stressful situations when we trying to relieve some stress definitely not worth any money 4 that.

  6. #11749

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by GioX68  [View Original Post]
    Thanks man, it's been awhile. Only did it to impress you LOL. PM if you like them thick!
    Hey thanks for the offer but I have a "Thick" one at home that takes enough of my money.

  7. #11748

    Alice

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...i/737655508510

    Seen this one the other night. Was a bit buzzed after some drinks and wanted some release and she picked up. I should of left when I got there. There was two guys at her room. I figured fuck it as I'm horny and she's the only one who answered. This was the most rushed experience ever. Not only was she high on something and bouncing off the walls, she started a countdown. My 30 minutes started at 22 minutes. With no clock in sight she continued to countdown even while sucking dick. Seriously avoid this one at all costs. Should of just went home and jerked off.

  8. #11747

    Ditto

    Quote Originally Posted by BenSpend  [View Original Post]
    PM on Tuesday. Still waiting!
    But I think dm is having issues again.

  9. #11746

    Sammilove

    Anyone hear anything? I'm tired of these low budget girls over charging and the "high end girls" Are just prettier with the same skill levels as the girls on GF smh if anybody's got any info a PM would be greatly appreciated.

    And yes I am aware I don't post much my job gets in the way of this hobby on a regular.

  10. #11745

    Sent

    Quote Originally Posted by GioX68  [View Original Post]
    Do you know what PM means?
    PM on Tuesday. Still waiting!

  11. #11744

    Ooj

    Quote Originally Posted by LevDotCom  [View Original Post]
    Link to ad? Contact info?
    He won't give up the info, claims she's too cautious. He wants your phone number to give to her.

  12. #11743

    Ooj

    Quote Originally Posted by HanginBalls  [View Original Post]
    OOJ is back and better than ever!! Looks healthy too!! Long story short: Dropped the Trouser Browser and took me deep! Unloaded in fifteen, cleaned me up, spanked her ass and OTD! . 6 QV + . 4 tip. Welcome back Jess!!
    Link to ad? Contact info?

  13. #11742
    Quote Originally Posted by Juzkooln  [View Original Post]
    You guys write these big long ass acceptance speeches but it not one time do you put a link or give a name so we even know who you're talking about at this point you could be talking about somebody you seen on porn hub who is it?
    Do you know what PM means?

  14. #11741
    Quote Originally Posted by JimHoll  [View Original Post]
    My money is on a rippoff post next. Front her some money and see how important you are to her.
    Who said I was important to her? Why would I be as you and front anyone some money? You like STG skanks so stick with them, be more positive and you'll get better women.

  15. #11740
    Quote Originally Posted by Ps1999  [View Original Post]
    Well you finaly left a review so I commend you on that Tiny.
    Thanks man, it's been awhile. Only did it to impress you LOL. PM if you like them thick!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape