Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22995
    Quote Originally Posted by Dbiz01  [View Original Post]
    As the title says, the Dumpster Administration will ban the forementioned apps effective November 12, 2020. Those mongers staying in contact with their female companions using WeChat will need to find alternative means.
    Another poor soul w / TDS LOL!

  2. #22994

    Mamasan Squeezed One Out!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dbiz01  [View Original Post]
    I spoke with a mamasan that was complaining the girls "were too lazy" and didn't want to work. They were receiving weekly unemployment payments and didn't feel the need to work. She said business was way down and she was the only one working.
    I'll keep this short. No one was available. Mamasan recalled mt screaming her lungs out!! Took me in and ten min massage. Whispered in my ear, "Flip over, honey"! She was naked except for an unbuttoned blouse! Nuru-glided me till she O'd! Slid me in a few inches and I reminded her about condom. She said," Have no big ones". Braced herself on my chest and took all of me in! Twenty five minutes later (and three O's) I blew inside her! Raised her hips and watched my ejaculate flow out of her Mickey Mouse eared labias onto my balls! Wiped me down and squeezed whatever I had left, licked it then spit into towel!

    Dressed and LFK at the door. She told me," Next time you come see ME" I certainly will!! One of the few who can take all of me in w / o complaint (well, except for the bite marks on my shoulder)!!

  3. #22993

    Absolutely gorgeous

    I saw her last week a 10 for massage that's all you getting nothing else, Totally professional but is worthy

    Quote Originally Posted by SawBoy1740  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know anything about her? Waiting for her to reply as I type. I'm going to TOFTT.

    https://chicago.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs...e/8087837.html
    .

  4. #22992

    Any intel?

    Anyone know anything about her? Waiting for her to reply as I type. I'm going to TOFTT.

    https://chicago.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs...e/8087837.html

  5. #22991

    NW Burbs

    Any legitimately good masseuses that provide anything from L1-L3 in my area? Any intel appreciated as I'm new to the area.

  6. #22990

    WeChat, Tik Tok banned in USA Effective November 12, 2020

    As the title says, the Dumpster Administration will ban the forementioned apps effective November 12, 2020. Those mongers staying in contact with their female companions using WeChat will need to find alternative means.

  7. #22989

  8. #22988

    For real? Anyone out there with feedback on Venessa?


  9. #22987

    Many are receiving unemployment payments

    Quote Originally Posted by Fit312  [View Original Post]
    I spoke to one of the girls in August and she had no immediate plans to go back to work. Not sure what the other ones are up to.
    I spoke with a mamasan that was complaining the girls "were too lazy" and didn't want to work. They were receiving weekly unemployment payments and didn't feel the need to work. She said business was way down and she was the only one working.

  10. #22986

    Sxl

    Was there last week seemed business as usual plus mask requirements.

    Couple ladies working, shorter one with a nice body, older tall lady Wanted the shorter lady with the nice tata's but she was busy. Drew the taller lady who who I think may have been JuJu? Had to wait 10 minutes while she finished up another monger. She did give an amazing deep tissue massage, walking on back, etc. It was really good. L1 standard finish.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eddinger  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been to S&L in a while? What's it like? Kelly still there? I haven't been since Feb.

  11. #22985

    Let's

    Quote Originally Posted by Pldctcs  [View Original Post]
    I had very similar experience. Thick unattractive girl opened door and led me to room. Rooms a large and quite nice as this is a newer building. To my pleasant surprise a petite little spinner entered the room after I got situated. Short shorts and tight top. Massage was lame, but on flip offered fully naked, covered, L2 with full access upstairs and down. Skills were reasonable. 1. 5 plus door fee. Get the sense that options expand for repeat clients.
    I too was there recently. I believe the thicker one I saw was Lily. Couldn't tell if her face was unattractive as she never removed her mask. Paid for the hh and the massage was lame. Quoted. 60 for he and no top oc roaming. 1. 50 for removal and roaming. L2 was 1. 50 as well. Went with the. 60 after she wouldn't go with the. 40. Won't repeat with her. Too many options up north.

  12. #22984
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddinger  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been to S&L in a while? What's it like? Kelly still there? I haven't been since Feb.
    I was there about a month ago and it was the same old place. She kept her mask on until she started the BBBJ. I don't catch names, but it looked like the same ladies from pre-COVID.

  13. #22983

    Trim + Massage

    They make you bring your I'd if you get privates done so I nope'd out.

  14. #22982

    S&l?

    Anyone been to S&L in a while? What's it like? Kelly still there? I haven't been since Feb.

  15. #22981
    Shill for Chicago 521


    Posts: 34

    Petite Spinner

    Quote Originally Posted by CumShooter6969  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by, parked across the street by the Salvation Army Store. Walked in Decent Looking Girl decent rack too much makeup tho paid for the half 45 massage was good at most 6/10 gave hints of extras on the flip try to up sell me 80 $ for a L1 I laughed and said 60 menu was pretty open but pricey quoted 150 for L2 LOL crazy I wonder how much FS went for here. Anyways Tipped 60 L1 decent soft not rushed and paid attention to the boys probably won't return tho unless new talent. Did like that the location is secluded and not on a very busy street and kind of hidden.
    I had very similar experience. Thick unattractive girl opened door and led me to room. Rooms a large and quite nice as this is a newer building. To my pleasant surprise a petite little spinner entered the room after I got situated. Short shorts and tight top. Massage was lame, but on flip offered fully naked, covered, L2 with full access upstairs and down. Skills were reasonable. 1. 5 plus door fee. Get the sense that options expand for repeat clients.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape