Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 796 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 296 696 746 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 846 896 ... LastLast
Results 11,926 to 11,940 of 17947
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6022

    Kelsey

    According to the Fayette Grey Bar Inn website she will be out 12/6/20 with Good behavior. Got to admire an unnamed Member on this board he is helping getting her apartment stuff put in storage so it doesn't get put on the street. There are a few good guys on this board hope his good deeds don't come back to bite him in the ass like my good deeds I did for Amber Sunshine.

  2. #6021
    Regular Member


    Posts: 22
    Quote Originally Posted by Buet2  [View Original Post]
    I guess your definition of BBW come into play. Is she a gross fat hog, no. She's just out of height weight proportion the last time I saw her, several months ago.
    Is this who you're talking about?

    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...o/927037654835

    Quote Originally Posted by Saint9393  [View Original Post]
    New to the game fellas. Need some solid recommendations. I'll definitely let you know how they go. What does Lex have that's worth it? Everybody stay safe.
    Maybe I should have started out this way too, since asking about specific ones doesn't seem to be working.

  3. #6020

    No slim.

    Quote Originally Posted by JBrentwood718  [View Original Post]
    My personal opinion. The service in Lexington has declined, and the pickings are slim. If you specify what you're into that may help as far as recommendations. As for me, my favorites right now are Katie, and Lyric. I'm starting to hear alot about Lacey, and Allie is a favorite for many. Search this forum for further advice, and check out the various escort sites to narrow your options down. GOOD LUCK, and be safe.
    No! Don't see Slim haha.

  4. #6019

    Slim Pickings

    Quote Originally Posted by Saint9393  [View Original Post]
    New to the game fellas. Need some solid recommendations. I'll definitely let you kne intoow how they go. What does Lex have that's worth it? Everybody stay safe.
    My personal opinion. The service in Lexington has declined, and the pickings are slim. If you specify what you're into that may help as far as recommendations. As for me, my favorites right now are Katie, and Lyric. I'm starting to hear alot about Lacey, and Allie is a favorite for many. Search this forum for further advice, and check out the various escort sites to narrow your options down. GOOD LUCK, and be safe.

  5. #6018
    Quote Originally Posted by Saint9393  [View Original Post]
    New to the game fellas. Need some solid recommendations. I'll definitely let you know how they go. What does Lex have that's worth it? Everybody stay safe.
    Forgot one that is really good as well. Allie. Have fun!

  6. #6017
    Quote Originally Posted by Saint9393  [View Original Post]
    New to the game fellas. Need some solid recommendations. I'll definitely let you know how they go. What does Lex have that's worth it? Everybody stay safe.
    You can't go wrong with Katie, Lacey, Marie or Morgan, all on STG.

    If you are good with older providers, Backwoods Barbie and DeeDee in Frankfort are good choices.

  7. #6016

    New to the Game

    New to the game fellas. Need some solid recommendations. I'll definitely let you know how they go. What does Lex have that's worth it? Everybody stay safe.

  8. #6015
    Senior Member


    Posts: 364

    Allie

    Quote Originally Posted by JMark229  [View Original Post]
    So is she actually a BBW? I saw her probably 9 months ago. Unfortunately, She was moving in that direction. I agree she is sweet, most dependable with excellent skills. I prefer the spinners.
    I guess your definition of BBW come into play. Is she a gross fat hog, no. She's just out of height weight proportion the last time I saw her, several months ago.

  9. #6014

    Texting app.

    Quote Originally Posted by Abyss23  [View Original Post]
    I've always been more concerned about SO finding a burner. That would be hard to explain as well.
    Instead of a burner phone I just use a texting app that uses a completely different number than my actual phone number. You log in and out with a password so your S / O wouldn't know unless you stay logged in I guess. I went through the same ordeal whenever I am involved with a S / O.

  10. #6013

    Walter White

    Quote Originally Posted by Abyss23  [View Original Post]
    I've always been more concerned about SO finding a burner. That would be hard to explain as well.
    Walter White learned that lesson in Breaking Bad.

  11. #6012

    Probably wise

    Quote Originally Posted by Motor61  [View Original Post]
    I don't use my personal phone for my dreams. I use a Walmart phone, and always off unless I'm using it.

    Stay safe and watch your back!!
    I've always been more concerned about SO finding a burner. That would be hard to explain as well.

  12. #6011

    Girls asking for share location while texting

    Quote Originally Posted by JuanKy  [View Original Post]
    I hope why'all are not using your real phone numbers. I am somewhat savvy when it comes to cybersecurity- there's a bunch of people out there collecting info and using that to blackmail you. Be smart why'all- they're probably coming after me after this. Fuck.
    I don't use my personal phone for my dreams. I use a Walmart phone, and always off unless I'm using it.

    Stay safe and watch your back!!

  13. #6010

    Allie bbw

    Quote Originally Posted by JMark229  [View Original Post]
    So is she actually a BBW? I saw her probably 9 months ago. Unfortunately, She was moving in that direction. I agree she is sweet, most dependable with excellent skills. I prefer the spinners
    Can confirm, saw fairly recently and she's much bigger than about a year ago.

  14. #6009

    Allie is a BBW. ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Buet2  [View Original Post]
    Allie is a super sweet woman. She is a BBW now.
    So is she actually a BBW? I saw her probably 9 months ago. Unfortunately, She was moving in that direction. I agree she is sweet, most dependable with excellent skills. I prefer the spinners.

  15. #6008

    2 girls, same number.

    What's up with this? Anyone seen these bitches before? Same number so I'd assume they work together maybe?

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...n/006474796439

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...n/368744333806

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape