Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17251

    College student henrico

    Quote Originally Posted by Defalt  [View Original Post]
    If you want to toftt I have been talking with this one for a bit (http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...r/550845873368) and she quoted $$5 for an hr. Address she gave was in an apartment complex in henrico, which is about a 50 minute drive from me so I currently don't have the time to drive all the way over to find out if its worth it.
    Thought today was going to be a good day after I finished my project at work asked if I could take the rest of the day off and was approved so I hit up the college brunette that I posted earlier. Well I just came back from one of the most disappointing incalls I have had this year. The pictures of her are mostly accurate, just add a couple pounds and that is her. $ for a qv and doesn't tell me that is just a BBBJ and nothing else. The BBBJ was very lack luster and the time was up before she even made me finish and just told me that was it. Waste of time and will not be back.

  2. #17250

    For me it simple

    Quote Originally Posted by Islaned13  [View Original Post]
    So I contacted this very attractive lady on Eros (trying to stay away from Notels) She asked for references on who I was, no problem gave her three very well reviewed on this board one on st the second on Tryst and the third on Eros. This is what I get back from her very nice and also very prompt reply.

    I appreciate the information you sent. I know nothing about these other websites. Here's my thing. I have been doing this for several years and I have a protocol that works for me. Eros.com and P411.com are the only advertising websites that require a provider to submit documentation proving who we are and on Eros, every time we submit an ad we have to submit legal documents to show we are who we say we are. Other websites will allow anyone to post an ad. As an example. Anyone can go online and purchase and download photos of girls naked. Half naked. Dressed. Whatever you want. So you buy these photos and use them to ppst on tryst.com or ProviderDirectory.com or EroticMonkey.com or any other website other than Eros or P411.com.

    You could post on those sites and pretend you are a provider if you want to.

    So why would you want to do that? You wouldn't. But Law Enforcement would do it and does do it.

    So here's what happens. So guy (he's the law) contacts me and uses his fake provider who the made an ad for on an unsecured website as his provider reference. I come along and contact her (female cop) and she says "he's f I'm ne to see" and when he shows up at my door for his appointment. I get busted.

    So I have learned over the years to only go down the hole I know is safe.

    Hope this makes sense. I have no doubt you're who you say you are but I have to assume everyone is the law until they prove otherwise.

    So I will need either a provider reference that has a current ad on either Eros.com or P411.com or employment verification).

    Now the girl on eros from what I understand now will never give out refreference. So when I contact a provider should I also ask if she will give out verification references? Any input would be greatly appreciated.

    13.
    I'm not seeing any of them regularly enough to keep a reference. I want them to barely remember me. And I'm never giving them any of my personal information.

    The most I'll do is FaceTime verification. If that's not enough, it's cool, I'll find someone else.

  3. #17249

    Winter wasted my day and Kryss, my day.

    Feel your pain. These girls are notorious.

    Winter and I had made plans for last night and nothing was going right, she couldn't get a room, weather, etc. I settled on a car dream but felt as though I was pushing more than she was so I offered to reschedule as I was passing Petersburg to be nice and she accepted. That's ok, these things happen. What pissed me off was when she texted as I got back to my place asking if I could come back. Oh hell no.

    Kryss has been even worse. We'll agree on times and then she goes silent. Been like that for a few days. You mongers must be keeping her quite busy. I want to get her an organizer. She could use it.

    Safe Journeys,

    Vance.

    Quote Originally Posted by SmoothJazz2  [View Original Post]
    I was giving her one last attemp & she answer the door.

    She said her phone app had been going in & out an appologized.

    She appeared a little un eased at the beging asked if I was LEO.

    She losed up and we got busy. Overall nice experience with good head game, cowgirl & on top to finish. Must say pussy is good & yes, she can fuck legs wide open.

    May repeat for conv qv since she's close to my work.

    Still in my opinion nobody out beats Kryss & Smoke.

    For now I'm sticking my fav's.

  4. #17248

    Second that

    Quote Originally Posted by MicService  [View Original Post]
    Guys.

    Don't miss out on this one. She's looking for new friends. Porn star blow job.

    Seniors only.
    Saw this one and yes everything is on the menu pm for details she looking for new friends.

  5. #17247

    Maria

    Needs help with rent.

  6. #17246

    UTR in PG

    Quote Originally Posted by Trigger2302  [View Original Post]
    Was that a bragging moment? Or are you able to share her contact info?
    I have reached out to her to see if I can share her contact information with those that PM me this morning.

  7. #17245

    Jazmine

    Ty. Found her.

    Quote Originally Posted by NKLangur  [View Original Post]
    I believe this is the Fee being discussed here. http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...3/598991716105

    Re Jazmine, I think they're discussing Jasmine Marie. Correct me if I'm wrong. If so you can search and find plenty of her info on the boards and stg

  8. #17244

    Verification

    Quote Originally Posted by GlockEm17  [View Original Post]
    This is an interesting article as to why giving out your personal information to agencys or even and provider could become a big problem. Saw this in the NOVA section.

    https://projects.seattletimes.com/20...titution-bust/
    So I contacted this very attractive lady on Eros (trying to stay away from Notels) She asked for references on who I was, no problem gave her three very well reviewed on this board one on st the second on Tryst and the third on Eros. This is what I get back from her very nice and also very prompt reply.

    I appreciate the information you sent. I know nothing about these other websites. Here's my thing. I have been doing this for several years and I have a protocol that works for me. Eros.com and P411.com are the only advertising websites that require a provider to submit documentation proving who we are and on Eros, every time we submit an ad we have to submit legal documents to show we are who we say we are. Other websites will allow anyone to post an ad. As an example. Anyone can go online and purchase and download photos of girls naked. Half naked. Dressed. Whatever you want. So you buy these photos and use them to ppst on tryst.com or ProviderDirectory.com or EroticMonkey.com or any other website other than Eros or P411.com.

    You could post on those sites and pretend you are a provider if you want to.

    So why would you want to do that? You wouldn't. But Law Enforcement would do it and does do it.

    So here's what happens. So guy (he's the law) contacts me and uses his fake provider who the made an ad for on an unsecured website as his provider reference. I come along and contact her (female cop) and she says "he's f I'm ne to see" and when he shows up at my door for his appointment. I get busted.

    So I have learned over the years to only go down the hole I know is safe.

    Hope this makes sense. I have no doubt you're who you say you are but I have to assume everyone is the law until they prove otherwise.

    So I will need either a provider reference that has a current ad on either Eros.com or P411.com or employment verification).

    Now the girl on eros from what I understand now will never give out refreference. So when I contact a provider should I also ask if she will give out verification references? Any input would be greatly appreciated.

    13.

  9. #17243

    Not doing Carly

    Hey thanks to you who replied to my post. Once I had a name, I was able to search the forum and learn that she is bad news.

    Thanks again guys. You're the best.

  10. #17242

    Oops! Replied to the wrong post

    Quote Originally Posted by PapiChul0  [View Original Post]
    You may want to do your research before going to see that one. If not good luck to ya!
    Thanks, Papi.

    I'll do. My research before pulling the trigger.

    I hate trying to use this site on my phone, but since wife retired, I have no privacy at to use my computer at home.

  11. #17241

    Carly

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMarto1  [View Original Post]
    I remember in the good times backpage you just to see this kind of girls younger and pretty that you can't believe that they were real, now this fuckking scammer that has many and many ads now using 80X and local address the hie on the add looks real the background is a hotel extended stay america mini kitchen cabinets can lie I don't know how this fuckking ass get those pics? Tagreplacement0}.
    Thanks Papi. I will do my research through past posts before moving ahead.

    Based in Fred back so far, I'm not of the mind to pull the trigger. She was quick to reply to text, outdid not send rates. Just said we could meet.

  12. #17240

    Pburg Jackie

    I guess she's former East end Jackie but this was the first time I met her. Her location is great. Private residence in quiet neighborhood and plenty of street parking. She's a nice girl, very good BBBJ and very vocal during the deed (almost too vocal for me haha). Probably won't repeat due to distance.

  13. #17239
    Quote Originally Posted by GlockEm17  [View Original Post]
    This is an interesting article as to why giving out your personal information to agencys or even and provider could become a big problem. Saw this in the NOVA section.

    https://projects.seattletimes.com/20...titution-bust/
    That was a good read. A bit long but well worth the time. It sure as hell will make you think a bit more.

  14. #17238

    Sharing contact info?

    Quote Originally Posted by ParaTrooper57  [View Original Post]
    I have an UTR that I was meeting twice month prior to COVID, 32 year old blonde single mom. I had met through a post on Craigslist. Her sister suggested it to make extra cash. We had not talked or seen each other for the last 6 months. She contacted me a week ago Monday and we met on Friday. She said was horny and was tired of doing herself. We started with oral and finished with cowgirl. She give a good BBBJ. She got what she wanted twice and I got what I wanted. I haven't talk to her since but look forward to the next visit.

    PT57.
    Was that a bragging moment? Or are you able to share her contact info?

  15. #17237
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigman74  [View Original Post]
    Your assessment is spot on. I used to see Fee too but she had started rushing me also. Her service is nowhere near what it used to be. Her body was even nicer than those pics when I first met her. She also had a baby recently which explains the latest weight gain.
    Darn, Bigman, I was hoping I just saw her on an off day!

    The weight gain wasn't from the baby. That was last year, and she was back to looking good, pre-quarantine. Once things locked down, I didn't wind up near her area for several months (and her number changed before that, so there were a couple of months prior that I missed out on her,) and, unfortunately, I thought she was pregnant again, when I saw her. (She wasn't.) It's too bad she's gone downhill, but, honestly, the rushing and unhappy attitude are worse than the extra weight.

    I hope she gets it back together and turns things around, but I know between the baby and her mom's unexpected death, she probably went off of the deep end. (Trivia: I met her mom a couple of years before I met her, and her mom was working in the same no-tell Fee now stays in. Her mom used to talk about her daughter fondly, and I didn't realize the connection until I went to visit Fee one day when she was staying in an apartment with her mom and her mom's boyfriend, and suddenly got hugged by the mom, who recognized me.) Anyway, hoping for the best for her, but I can't go back until things improve.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape