Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17239
    Quote Originally Posted by GlockEm17  [View Original Post]
    This is an interesting article as to why giving out your personal information to agencys or even and provider could become a big problem. Saw this in the NOVA section.

    https://projects.seattletimes.com/20...titution-bust/
    That was a good read. A bit long but well worth the time. It sure as hell will make you think a bit more.

  2. #17238

    Sharing contact info?

    Quote Originally Posted by ParaTrooper57  [View Original Post]
    I have an UTR that I was meeting twice month prior to COVID, 32 year old blonde single mom. I had met through a post on Craigslist. Her sister suggested it to make extra cash. We had not talked or seen each other for the last 6 months. She contacted me a week ago Monday and we met on Friday. She said was horny and was tired of doing herself. We started with oral and finished with cowgirl. She give a good BBBJ. She got what she wanted twice and I got what I wanted. I haven't talk to her since but look forward to the next visit.

    PT57.
    Was that a bragging moment? Or are you able to share her contact info?

  3. #17237
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigman74  [View Original Post]
    Your assessment is spot on. I used to see Fee too but she had started rushing me also. Her service is nowhere near what it used to be. Her body was even nicer than those pics when I first met her. She also had a baby recently which explains the latest weight gain.
    Darn, Bigman, I was hoping I just saw her on an off day!

    The weight gain wasn't from the baby. That was last year, and she was back to looking good, pre-quarantine. Once things locked down, I didn't wind up near her area for several months (and her number changed before that, so there were a couple of months prior that I missed out on her,) and, unfortunately, I thought she was pregnant again, when I saw her. (She wasn't.) It's too bad she's gone downhill, but, honestly, the rushing and unhappy attitude are worse than the extra weight.

    I hope she gets it back together and turns things around, but I know between the baby and her mom's unexpected death, she probably went off of the deep end. (Trivia: I met her mom a couple of years before I met her, and her mom was working in the same no-tell Fee now stays in. Her mom used to talk about her daughter fondly, and I didn't realize the connection until I went to visit Fee one day when she was staying in an apartment with her mom and her mom's boyfriend, and suddenly got hugged by the mom, who recognized me.) Anyway, hoping for the best for her, but I can't go back until things improve.

  4. #17236

    Fee

    Quote Originally Posted by Grumpyinva  [View Original Post]
    Just FYI, Fee's pics are out of date. They were actually accurate until last year, but she's gained a LOT of weight in a short period of time. She was my ATF on and off for a good while, but my most recent encounter was uncomfortable enough that I've written her off of the rotation. She has never brought any drama, but she really wasn't up for good service the last time I saw her, and called her dealer as soon as she had the money (I hadn't seen her in a while, and I gave her a little extra over what I usually did, setting it on the dresser when I walked in,) then told me we needed to hurry because her "friend" would be over in 10 minutes to "collect money she owed him. " I asked her why she called him, since she never rushed before, and she apologized and said it wasn't like that, and it'll be fine, but, yeah, we have to hurry. She apologized a lot more, and I do think she felt bad about it, but not enough to have not made that choice. Given that she was completely solid before that, it might have been a one-off, but between that encounter and her appearance changing (I absolutely LOVED her curves, as in the ad, but I wouldn't have recognized her when I last saw her a few months ago,) I just can't see myself going back.

    If anyone knows differently, I'd give her another shot, though. I used to count her as top notch, no question.
    Your assessment is spot on. I used to see Fee too but she had started rushing me also. Her service is nowhere near what it used to be. Her body was even nicer than those pics when I first met her. She also had a baby recently which explains the latest weight gain.

  5. #17235
    Quote Originally Posted by NKLangur  [View Original Post]
    I believe this is the Fee being discussed here. http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...3/598991716105

    Re Jazmine, I think they're discussing Jasmine Marie. Correct me if I'm wrong. If so you can search and find plenty of her info on the boards and stg
    Just FYI, Fee's pics are out of date. They were actually accurate until last year, but she's gained a LOT of weight in a short period of time. She was my ATF on and off for a good while, but my most recent encounter was uncomfortable enough that I've written her off of the rotation. She has never brought any drama, but she really wasn't up for good service the last time I saw her, and called her dealer as soon as she had the money (I hadn't seen her in a while, and I gave her a little extra over what I usually did, setting it on the dresser when I walked in,) then told me we needed to hurry because her "friend" would be over in 10 minutes to "collect money she owed him. " I asked her why she called him, since she never rushed before, and she apologized and said it wasn't like that, and it'll be fine, but, yeah, we have to hurry. She apologized a lot more, and I do think she felt bad about it, but not enough to have not made that choice. Given that she was completely solid before that, it might have been a one-off, but between that encounter and her appearance changing (I absolutely LOVED her curves, as in the ad, but I wouldn't have recognized her when I last saw her a few months ago,) I just can't see myself going back.

    If anyone knows differently, I'd give her another shot, though. I used to count her as top notch, no question.

  6. #17234
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by JNells0383  [View Original Post]
    Link still not working but there is a 20 yr old in Hopewell named Carly. Very hard to find a good review. Cash and Dash and robbery set up if it's her. I think the only situation you may be safe is if you are able to pick her up and take her to a place of your choice.
    If that's who then don't do it. After all the bad reviews she's gotten nobody on this board should ever give her a chance. I've seen at least 5 people that have posted about her either dashing or just plain robbing them. Sooner or later somebody is gonna get hurt and more than likely it will be some naive monger caught in bad situation and turns ugly.

  7. #17233

    Scammer as always

    I remember in the good times backpage you just to see this kind of girls younger and pretty that you can't believe that they were real, now this fuckking scammer that has many and many ads now using 80X and local address the hie on the add looks real the background is a hotel extended stay america mini kitchen cabinets can lie I don't know how this fuckking ass get those pics? Tagreplacement0}.

  8. #17232

    Carly?

    Quote Originally Posted by WillieBurg  [View Original Post]
    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe.../617752447884.

    Planning on seeing her tomorrow or Saturday, unless any members can give me a reason not to. Feel free to PM me.
    You may want to do your research before going to see that one. If not good luck to ya!

  9. #17231
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieBurg  [View Original Post]
    Sorry! That link didn't work. Here's the title of the post though:

    HOT 🥵 YOUNG & WET BEAUTIFUL PINK PUSSY*20 years old.
    Link still not working but there is a 20 yr old in Hopewell named Carly. Very hard to find a good review. Cash and Dash and robbery set up if it's her. I think the only situation you may be safe is if you are able to pick her up and take her to a place of your choice.

  10. #17230

    Hopewrll

    Sorry! That link didn't work. Here's the title of the post though:

    HOT 🥵 YOUNG & WET BEAUTIFUL PINK PUSSY*20 years old.

  11. #17229

    HopeWell

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe.../617752447884.

    Planning on seeing her tomorrow or Saturday, unless any members can give me a reason not to. Feel free to PM me.

  12. #17228

    Permission to give out smoke digits, why?

    Quote Originally Posted by SmoothJazz2  [View Original Post]
    PS: Sorry, but I do not have permission to give out her digits...
    Why do you need permission when its in her PUBLIC ad?

  13. #17227

    Stg girl

    Does anyone have any info on this one?

    Please post or pm me. Thanks Streetsmrt1.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...a/701964713050

  14. #17226
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449

    Queen

    I got one for you gents who like a semi thick ebony. She's clean and no clock watcher and she can't take pounding. No drama in a not so bad hotel. She's been on state vacation for awhile but she's back. She is one of my Regs in rotation. Treat her god and she will do same.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...m/412021909961

  15. #17225
    I'm wondering if anyone has seen any sirens recently from sirens VA.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape