Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10870

    Tiffany

    Quote Originally Posted by BikeRun  [View Original Post]
    I've seen this ad on and off for a while. Seems TGTBT, but is there any intel? I didn't find anything when searching this site.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...s/270315715073
    This one has been around for years. I don't recall any reviews on here. But do recall reviews on them. I have not sampled because if remember correctly, she is enhanced breasts and I don't like them.

  2. #10869

    Anything on her?

    Has anyone experience Kendall? Her body looks great. I have text some and she has sent a vid and pics but has never showed her face in any.

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...l/859836598628

  3. #10868
    Senior Member


    Posts: 807

    Babs?

    Has anyone seen babs lately? Older, big tits and amazing rimmer? I've been in the mood again and haven't seen her in a really long time.

  4. #10867

    Jessica

    skipthegames.com/?area%5 B%5 D=RDU&keywords=Jessica.

    Saw her the other day. Nice BBBJ. Place is a touch sketchy. But I'm sure we all been to worse.

    Quite talkative, but not to much that it's annoying. Body just ok. Easy to set up and easy on the wallet.

    Don't think I would repeat. A quick place if you just need to get off.

  5. #10866

    Tiffany

    I've seen this ad on and off for a while. Seems TGTBT, but is there any intel? I didn't find anything when searching this site.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...s/270315715073

  6. #10865
    Senior Member


    Posts: 563

    Reviews

    If someone has seen White Chocolate let me know. She looks smokin hot.

    Quote Originally Posted by ILikeBaseball2  [View Original Post]
    What's up everyone! I'm thinking about getting back into the game but I want to get some recon on a few providers first. I'll share the links below. Any info helps. Inbox is fine. Thanks in advance. (If any of these providers don't offer BBBJ, they will be dropped from consideration. BBBJ is a must for me.).

    White Chocolate: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/54160620/.

    Independent: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/54138503/.

    Cuttie Bootie: https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...a/240863546679.

    Pecan Puerto Rican: https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...a/336277870830.

    Sexy Red: https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...t/455218304398.

    Chloe: https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...c/295171647311.

    Starr: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/54148348/.

    Ana: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rham/54146632/.

  7. #10864

    Petite+Duo

    Quote Originally Posted by Bixbyb44  [View Original Post]
    I've read the reviews she has on her post and was thinking about asking her about her two girl special she has on her second ad. Anyone taken part in that and if so, who is the other provider?

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...e/766574174464

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/52749062/#.
    I've seen her solo before and really enjoyed it, my review is on the forum, you can search for it. Tldr: 120 for hh, accurate pics, have repeated. Talked with her about the duo, specifically asked if it is an active threesome, not just the two of them taking turns. She assured me it would be full participation (they are always so agreeable during the set up. But I've always found Brittany cool and honest.) The other girl is KJ, I have no experience with her, but IIRC she partnered with AJ and the report was one at a time.

    If you get there before I do, please let us know.

  8. #10863

    Recommendation

    I'm coming to the area this weekend and want to check out the talent while I'm there. I know this isn't everyone's thing, but I'm hoping to get a good rim job. Who should I try? PM if needed.

  9. #10862

    Petite Freak

    I've read the reviews she has on her post and was thinking about asking her about her two girl special she has on her second ad. Anyone taken part in that and if so, who is the other provider?

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...e/766574174464

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/52749062/#.

  10. #10861

    Never deposit

    Quote Originally Posted by Dman82  [View Original Post]
    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...h/868844754884

    Is this a legit chick or someone trying to collect money and turn into a ghost? I've noticed a lot of these girls doing this Snapchat thing these days.
    Any deposit requirement should be seen as a scam. Find another girl.

  11. #10860

    Stay away from Chole

    Chole is a real POS, body is horrible and she has a odor to her pussy, last time I encounterwith her and would never repeat again. Just imo YMMV.

    Quote Originally Posted by NooneAtal  [View Original Post]
    Most of these have been reviewed on here. I can tell you cutie bootie has done BBBJ. She doesn't swallow. She is a friendly girl that pretty much matches her pics which are fairly new. Face is not great but her personality makes up for it.

    Be good to her and she will reciprocate.
    .

  12. #10859

    Snapchat

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...h/868844754884

    Is this a legit chick or someone trying to collect money and turn into a ghost? I've noticed a lot of these girls doing this Snapchat thing these days.

  13. #10858

    Reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by ILikeBaseball2  [View Original Post]
    What's up everyone! I'm thinking about getting back into the game but I want to get some recon on a few providers first. I'll share the links below. Any info helps. Inbox is fine. Thanks in advance. (If any of these providers don't offer BBBJ, they will be dropped from consideration. BBBJ is a must for me.).

    White Chocolate: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/54160620/.

    Independent: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/54138503/.

    Cuttie Bootie: https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...a/240863546679.

    Pecan Puerto Rican: https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...a/336277870830.

    Sexy Red: https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...t/455218304398.

    Chloe: https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...c/295171647311.

    Starr: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/54148348/.

    Ana: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rham/54146632/.
    Most of these have been reviewed on here. I can tell you cutie bootie has done BBBJ. She doesn't swallow. She is a friendly girl that pretty much matches her pics which are fairly new. Face is not great but her personality makes up for it.

    Be good to her and she will reciprocate.

  14. #10857

    Review Request

    What's up everyone! I'm thinking about getting back into the game but I want to get some recon on a few providers first. I'll share the links below. Any info helps. Inbox is fine. Thanks in advance. (If any of these providers don't offer BBBJ, they will be dropped from consideration. BBBJ is a must for me.).

    White Chocolate: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/54160620/.

    Independent: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/54138503/.

    Cuttie Bootie: https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...a/240863546679.

    Pecan Puerto Rican: https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...a/336277870830.

    Sexy Red: https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...t/455218304398.

    Chloe: https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...c/295171647311.

    Starr: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/54148348/.

    Ana: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rham/54146632/.

  15. #10856

    Woodologist v2

    Quote Originally Posted by LastCrusade808  [View Original Post]

    Woodologist.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...a/311323457440

    She usually operates out of zebulon, but as she explained to me, she was in raleigh in the night because she was broke and needed money. Asked for BBBJ and rimming over text, and she agreed. Arrived at slightly less crappy motel then Khloe's and she greeted me at the door. Noticeably messed up teeth, but her body was a lot skinnier then expected, especially for a 56 year old, pictures are surprisingly accurate. Explained to me that she had to get drunk because she never rimms, but really needed the money and didn't want to turn me down. Her BBBJ skills were on point, she can deep throat like no ones business. However, ten minutes through hhr session there a was a knock on the door. I'm familiar with this set-up routine and was immediately reaching for my concealed peace. However, she went to the door, talked to a guy a couldn't see, then closed the door and returned to me. She freely admitted to me that she was afraid that I was going to be some 50-year old guy with hairy-swamp ass, and had told her "friend" to come knock ten minutes into our session so she would have an escape route. But since, in her words, " I'm handsome with a clean ass" she decided to continue. Rimmed the hell out of me for a good while before I finished with CIM. She told me to come visit her in zebulon, and promised an even better rimming session next time around. Even said she would be up for my particular fetish BJ the next time around.
    Finally got my follow up visit since she is in Raleigh again and it was a great one. She held up her promise on fulfilling my fetish BJ. Pretty much alternated between fucking her throat relentlessly, got redic sloppy-was covered in throat spit / slime; which I love, and having her rim me. No one knocking on the door this time, paid 100 for hhr, but felt that she was telling me I need to cum a little earlier then I would like. Still, I was completely satisfied with her performance / effort, even gave her a tip, and will definitely be seeing her in the future.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape