Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,011 to 17,025 of 40005
-
09-19-20 00:23 #22995Senior Member

Posts: 338Another poor soul w / TDS LOL!
Originally Posted by Dbiz01
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-20 21:43 #22994Banned Member

Posts: 586Mamasan Squeezed One Out!!
I'll keep this short. No one was available. Mamasan recalled mt screaming her lungs out!! Took me in and ten min massage. Whispered in my ear, "Flip over, honey"! She was naked except for an unbuttoned blouse! Nuru-glided me till she O'd! Slid me in a few inches and I reminded her about condom. She said," Have no big ones". Braced herself on my chest and took all of me in! Twenty five minutes later (and three O's) I blew inside her! Raised her hips and watched my ejaculate flow out of her Mickey Mouse eared labias onto my balls! Wiped me down and squeezed whatever I had left, licked it then spit into towel!
Originally Posted by Dbiz01
[View Original Post]
Dressed and LFK at the door. She told me," Next time you come see ME" I certainly will!! One of the few who can take all of me in w / o complaint (well, except for the bite marks on my shoulder)!!
-
09-18-20 21:07 #22993Senior Member

Posts: 127Absolutely gorgeous
I saw her last week a 10 for massage that's all you getting nothing else, Totally professional but is worthy
.
Originally Posted by SawBoy1740
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-20 19:25 #22992Senior Member

Posts: 286Any intel?
Anyone know anything about her? Waiting for her to reply as I type. I'm going to TOFTT.
https://chicago.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs...e/8087837.html
-
09-18-20 14:01 #22991Senior Member

Posts: 144NW Burbs
Any legitimately good masseuses that provide anything from L1-L3 in my area? Any intel appreciated as I'm new to the area.
-
09-18-20 13:25 #22990Senior Member

Posts: 290WeChat, Tik Tok banned in USA Effective November 12, 2020
As the title says, the Dumpster Administration will ban the forementioned apps effective November 12, 2020. Those mongers staying in contact with their female companions using WeChat will need to find alternative means.
-
09-18-20 13:10 #22989Senior Member

Posts: 102
-
09-18-20 13:08 #22988Senior Member

Posts: 102For real? Anyone out there with feedback on Venessa?
I'm intrigued.
https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...y-rubs/1680828
-
09-18-20 11:06 #22987Senior Member

Posts: 290Many are receiving unemployment payments
I spoke with a mamasan that was complaining the girls "were too lazy" and didn't want to work. They were receiving weekly unemployment payments and didn't feel the need to work. She said business was way down and she was the only one working.
Originally Posted by Fit312
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-20 09:29 #22986Senior Member

Posts: 754Sxl
Was there last week seemed business as usual plus mask requirements.
Couple ladies working, shorter one with a nice body, older tall lady Wanted the shorter lady with the nice tata's but she was busy. Drew the taller lady who who I think may have been JuJu? Had to wait 10 minutes while she finished up another monger. She did give an amazing deep tissue massage, walking on back, etc. It was really good. L1 standard finish.
Originally Posted by Eddinger
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-20 08:42 #22985Senior Member

Posts: 311Let's
I too was there recently. I believe the thicker one I saw was Lily. Couldn't tell if her face was unattractive as she never removed her mask. Paid for the hh and the massage was lame. Quoted. 60 for he and no top oc roaming. 1. 50 for removal and roaming. L2 was 1. 50 as well. Went with the. 60 after she wouldn't go with the. 40. Won't repeat with her. Too many options up north.
Originally Posted by Pldctcs
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-20 23:12 #22984Senior Member

Posts: 52I was there about a month ago and it was the same old place. She kept her mask on until she started the BBBJ. I don't catch names, but it looked like the same ladies from pre-COVID.
Originally Posted by Eddinger
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-20 14:52 #22983Senior Member

Posts: 144Trim + Massage
They make you bring your I'd if you get privates done so I nope'd out.
-
09-17-20 11:50 #22982Senior Member

Posts: 569S&l?
Anyone been to S&L in a while? What's it like? Kelly still there? I haven't been since Feb.
-
09-16-20 14:04 #22981Shill for Chicago 521

Posts: 34Petite Spinner
I had very similar experience. Thick unattractive girl opened door and led me to room. Rooms a large and quite nice as this is a newer building. To my pleasant surprise a petite little spinner entered the room after I got situated. Short shorts and tight top. Massage was lame, but on flip offered fully naked, covered, L2 with full access upstairs and down. Skills were reasonable. 1. 5 plus door fee. Get the sense that options expand for repeat clients.
Originally Posted by CumShooter6969
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





