Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,041 to 17,055 of 40000
-
09-11-20 18:48 #22960Senior Member

Posts: 189Rubratings
https://chicago.rubratings.com/158301 - No reviews, and can't find anyare not herthing online but she looks incredible. - Pics are not her. She is much older than woman in pics. Body is not as hot as pics. L1 is available.
Originally Posted by TBrookie1
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-20 11:40 #22959Regular Member

Posts: 3Rachel
Has anyone seen Rachel lately? She did Turkish baths and use to work with Denise.
-
09-11-20 06:58 #22958Senior Member

Posts: 989Unwind
I stopped by Unwind just to see who was working there and ran into Mamasan Lucy who told me that she had some younger ladies working at their sister location Green Spa on Halsted.
Originally Posted by BigLouWho
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-20 18:47 #22957Banned Member

Posts: 4Lot of new Chinatown now
Might check her out if she is pretty and likes to be touched too. With so many new places I would think there has to be some hot girls at some of them. Unwind used to be great, not sure now. I need to get down there again since its been awhile. I usually hit the northern part of the city. I'll do some reports soon and contribute. Been watching for some time.
.
Originally Posted by ChipRock
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-20 15:17 #22956Senior Member

Posts: 134Sxl
I asked for leads to a young fit tech in Chinatown and got zip from fellow mongers. Seems the grannies are not retiring to make way for younger talent. Short on time and funds. Stopped by SXL and drew JuJu. Probably mid to late 30's, no belly jelly rolls. JuJu's Bees came out to play, nice. Left happy. When I get back to Chicago I will visit again for an hour and ask for her.
-
09-10-20 12:47 #22955Senior Member

Posts: 131Princess North
Had a recent visit (again) to the Princess north location. Consistently good, spa quality massage with an ending to make mongers happy.
This last visit, however, I drew a pretty chubby girl (wearing mask) and while there was light OTC roaming. But it was pretty uninspiring due to her body shape. What she lacked in shape she made up for in teasing, fondling, ass play — and the experience essentially ended up as a full on prostate massage. Which has not been my last experience here. The rear- entry massage is not necessarily my thing, although I let it go for a few minutes until she was about a knuckle deep and the. I called her off, and got the full stick treatment on the flip.
This place continues to be "no frills" - but reliable ending with the best massage I've had at a spa of this type.
-
09-09-20 15:35 #22954Senior Member

Posts: 85Let's Spa
Stopped by, parked across the street by the Salvation Army Store. Walked in Decent Looking Girl decent rack too much makeup tho paid for the half 45 massage was good at most 6/10 gave hints of extras on the flip try to up sell me 80 $ for a L1 I laughed and said 60 menu was pretty open but pricey quoted 150 for L2 LOL crazy I wonder how much FS went for here. Anyways Tipped 60 L1 decent soft not rushed and paid attention to the boys probably won't return tho unless new talent. Did like that the location is secluded and not on a very busy street and kind of hidden.
-
09-09-20 14:49 #22953Senior Member

Posts: 116Clm
Door fee will get you L1 and varying levels of clothing, pending the girl. Some door offer FS, but this via tips, and not all of them do anything beyond L1, so choose wisely for what you want. Melissa, Victoria, Jessica, Allison and Laura all provide FS for varying tip levels. I can't speak to any of the others with 100% certainty however, especially the new crop of girls that have rolled in, but am very interested in finding out.
-
09-09-20 13:28 #22952Senior Member

Posts: 626I haven't gone down there since it is a bit of drive for me. But I did updated a couple of places on the North side. Guys we need more updates on the spa that you regularly go to so we can know what changed. Please guys update the rest of us in the forum. After the close down a lot of the places changed their way of doing things. Such as gloves and masks for a massage and L1. The glove will turn me off but I'm fine with masks.
Originally Posted by WenRegnom88
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-20 03:40 #22951Shill account for Natalia ignore all my posts

Posts: 41Thaks for sharing
Any info in Suzie or Alexa. Also what's usually the damage? Is door fee plus tips? Or just a door fee.
Originally Posted by MrTisBad
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-20 20:19 #22950Senior Member

Posts: 27Any one has feedback on this one please?
Hello gentlemen. Anyone had any experience with this location and any of its providers? Maybe Jenny as well? Thank you, appreciate the help.
https://chicago.rubratings.com/184883
-
09-08-20 19:39 #22949Senior Member

Posts: 1354I've seen Jessica twice. Best described as a wild MILF who likes what she does and wants to please. She is thin (lost some weight?) and a little older but fun and full of energy. The pictures are of her. She may also work at another agency by a different name.
Originally Posted by BillFourFree
[View Original Post]
Laura is worth checking out also. Tall and thin Euro blond who matches the pictures.
-
09-08-20 17:51 #22948Senior Member

Posts: 272Clm
Any info on Jessica. Looks like the cuttest.
Originally Posted by MrTisBad
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-20 09:34 #22947Senior Member

Posts: 468[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
09-07-20 23:40 #22946Senior Member

Posts: 272Downtown?
Hi, I'm brand new to Chicago but not to the hobby. Can anyone give me a basic rundown of prices to expect for tips? I've figured out the L1/ L2 lingo, but not the local prices. I'd assume .4-. 6 and. 8-1. 0. Also any pointers to good places in the loop or streeterville areas would be greatly appreciated. Not demanding young girls, just a good experience or three to ease myself into a new city. Preferably no Saran Wrap...
(If anyone needs a pointer in the Boston area or Providence, feel free to PM).
Thanks.









Reply With Quote






