Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,921 to 19,935 of 30790
-
09-18-20 12:06 #10870Senior Member

Posts: 574Tiffany
This one has been around for years. I don't recall any reviews on here. But do recall reviews on them. I have not sampled because if remember correctly, she is enhanced breasts and I don't like them.
Originally Posted by BikeRun
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-20 11:29 #10869Regular Member

Posts: 5Anything on her?
Has anyone experience Kendall? Her body looks great. I have text some and she has sent a vid and pics but has never showed her face in any.
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...l/859836598628
-
09-18-20 10:28 #10868Senior Member

Posts: 807Babs?
Has anyone seen babs lately? Older, big tits and amazing rimmer? I've been in the mood again and haven't seen her in a really long time.
-
09-18-20 10:09 #10867Senior Member

Posts: 83Jessica
skipthegames.com/?area%5 B%5 D=RDU&keywords=Jessica.
Saw her the other day. Nice BBBJ. Place is a touch sketchy. But I'm sure we all been to worse.
Quite talkative, but not to much that it's annoying. Body just ok. Easy to set up and easy on the wallet.
Don't think I would repeat. A quick place if you just need to get off.
-
09-18-20 09:59 #10866Senior Member

Posts: 79Tiffany
I've seen this ad on and off for a while. Seems TGTBT, but is there any intel? I didn't find anything when searching this site.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...s/270315715073
-
09-18-20 01:31 #10865Senior Member

Posts: 563Reviews
If someone has seen White Chocolate let me know. She looks smokin hot.
Originally Posted by ILikeBaseball2
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-20 23:08 #10864Senior Member

Posts: 54Petite+Duo
I've seen her solo before and really enjoyed it, my review is on the forum, you can search for it. Tldr: 120 for hh, accurate pics, have repeated. Talked with her about the duo, specifically asked if it is an active threesome, not just the two of them taking turns. She assured me it would be full participation (they are always so agreeable during the set up. But I've always found Brittany cool and honest.) The other girl is KJ, I have no experience with her, but IIRC she partnered with AJ and the report was one at a time.
Originally Posted by Bixbyb44
[View Original Post]
If you get there before I do, please let us know.
-
09-17-20 22:35 #10863Senior Member

Posts: 129Recommendation
I'm coming to the area this weekend and want to check out the talent while I'm there. I know this isn't everyone's thing, but I'm hoping to get a good rim job. Who should I try? PM if needed.
-
09-17-20 18:53 #10862Regular Member

Posts: 13Petite Freak
I've read the reviews she has on her post and was thinking about asking her about her two girl special she has on her second ad. Anyone taken part in that and if so, who is the other provider?
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...e/766574174464
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/52749062/#.
-
09-17-20 17:38 #10861Regular Member

Posts: 18Never deposit
Any deposit requirement should be seen as a scam. Find another girl.
Originally Posted by Dman82
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-20 14:49 #10860Senior Member

Posts: 173Stay away from Chole
Chole is a real POS, body is horrible and she has a odor to her pussy, last time I encounterwith her and would never repeat again. Just imo YMMV.
.
Originally Posted by NooneAtal
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-20 13:39 #10859Regular Member

Posts: 13Snapchat
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...h/868844754884
Is this a legit chick or someone trying to collect money and turn into a ghost? I've noticed a lot of these girls doing this Snapchat thing these days.
-
09-17-20 10:01 #10858Senior Member

Posts: 458Reviews
Most of these have been reviewed on here. I can tell you cutie bootie has done BBBJ. She doesn't swallow. She is a friendly girl that pretty much matches her pics which are fairly new. Face is not great but her personality makes up for it.
Originally Posted by ILikeBaseball2
[View Original Post]
Be good to her and she will reciprocate.
-
09-16-20 22:40 #10857Senior Member

Posts: 66Review Request
What's up everyone! I'm thinking about getting back into the game but I want to get some recon on a few providers first. I'll share the links below. Any info helps. Inbox is fine. Thanks in advance. (If any of these providers don't offer BBBJ, they will be dropped from consideration. BBBJ is a must for me.).
White Chocolate: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/54160620/.
Independent: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/54138503/.
Cuttie Bootie: https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...a/240863546679.
Pecan Puerto Rican: https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...a/336277870830.
Sexy Red: https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...t/455218304398.
Chloe: https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...c/295171647311.
Starr: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/54148348/.
Ana: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rham/54146632/.
-
09-16-20 22:19 #10856Senior Member

Posts: 112Woodologist v2
Finally got my follow up visit since she is in Raleigh again and it was a great one. She held up her promise on fulfilling my fetish BJ. Pretty much alternated between fucking her throat relentlessly, got redic sloppy-was covered in throat spit / slime; which I love, and having her rim me. No one knocking on the door this time, paid 100 for hhr, but felt that she was telling me I need to cum a little earlier then I would like. Still, I was completely satisfied with her performance / effort, even gave her a tip, and will definitely be seeing her in the future.
Originally Posted by LastCrusade808
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





