Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,126 to 16,140 of 24555
-
09-19-20 20:30 #8430Senior Member

Posts: 365Bonnie
Hey fellas. I know it's been a while and I'm about to get back out there again. But I got a hankering for some old action. So. Any details about Bonnie? She looks savory.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/54230377/
Pear shaped. Looks to have a phat ass and is about 50. Much appreciated in advance. I'm.
-
09-19-20 18:43 #8429Senior Member

Posts: 371Are molly and diamond the only white in shape girls doing greek?
Or someone try another girl that was good as well?
-
09-19-20 18:39 #8428Senior Member

Posts: 433Crap shoot
The pics and services advertised are always wildly exaggerated in these type of ads. Expect a couple older ladies, a lot of up sell and very little enthusiasm. That being said sometimes you hit a gem. I haven't seen them, I wouldn't bother unless I was in the area with time to kill.
Originally Posted by Haj99
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-20 15:13 #8427Regular Member

Posts: 19Mia and Bella Asians
When it comes to seeing new providers, I become really skeptical on the reviews in EB and usually end up going to the same usual providers that I know off. I follow this forum for quite some time and trust few members reviews in here. Has anyone in here seen these two providers?
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...274/9293831666
-
09-18-20 14:49 #8426Senior Member

Posts: 142Fuck that is hot. Forced creampies are a fetish of mine. I would do this if I weren't scared of catching something from doing it bare with these girls.
Originally Posted by BusterHymen55
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-20 13:02 #8425Banned Member

Posts: 11Found out last night Megan is in rehab again.
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-20 07:48 #8424Regular Member

Posts: 3Weird
I have seen her a few times she is just weird she acts like everything is cool then she acts weird during the act.
Originally Posted by MrMakers
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-20 21:26 #8423Senior Member

Posts: 647Go for it, Chico. She's a little bit of a butterface but more than makes up for it with excellent service. No hassles, no fuss, no rules...(at least not for me)...Even a trip to Greece was offered to me for more dead presidents but I declined. It's not my cup of tea. But who knows, maybe next time I will indulge.
Originally Posted by Chico
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-20 21:13 #8422Senior Member

Posts: 647Funny you mention that...Actually, she insisted on it...As she was riding me reverse cowgirl on her bed I told her I was getting ready to nut and as I went to go grab my pecker to pull out and spackle her back with my molten man slime she reached back with both of her hands like a contortionist and pinned my body to the bed and let me fill her hole...Well, truth be told, I had no choice but I'm not complaining.
Originally Posted by Barraquda22
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-20 17:49 #8421Senior Member

Posts: 602Korrine
Wouldn't mind dropping a load in her. Love those long legs but didn't want to drive to Middle River. Been seeing her ads on EB and wondering if she was open to BBFSCIP. Now I know. Thanks to BusterHymen55 & BQ22!!
Originally Posted by Barraquda22
[View Original Post]
Chico.
-
09-17-20 16:37 #8420Regular Member

Posts: 3AdultSearch
Are the adult search ladies usually legit? The majority of them look great so it seems 2 G2 BT & Northern VA is their hangout.
-
09-17-20 16:09 #8419Senior Member

Posts: 512Saw her long long ago a couple times. She still do the "I like it bareback but don't cum in me. "? Yeah, I did. Both times but never heard an argument.
Originally Posted by BusterHymen55
[View Original Post]
BQ22.
-
09-17-20 15:34 #8418Regular Member

Posts: 18Nicole
https://www.eros.com/maryland/baltim...es/5791327.htm
I have not partake hour 500 hhr 300. If inquiring minds want to know.
Rancho.
-
09-17-20 12:07 #8417Senior Member

Posts: 305Chickens are bums. LOL
Telling me shit I already know haha. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/54179861/.
-
09-17-20 07:46 #8416Senior Member

Posts: 74Been trying to see her with no luck. Most times doesn't respond to text and when she does goes silent once start to arrange a time.
Originally Posted by Soldier826
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




